TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it. -

Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
no, i'm not in charu's count
he has the count for the night before that. i requested a role to try and mess with wolves' minds the night after on their sabo guessComment
-
Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
I mean after e start of this phase my reading skills aren't the best but
this is a guess
I am not claiming to know anythingTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
ughTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
if it was actually a bus drive then there's not the threat of imminent danger necessarily now that I think about it, a bus drive gambit is perfectly safe in this scenario for them
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
You're trying to hint at something but I'm not really in a place to tiptoe around that
you pulled knowledge about a potential bus drive out of nowhere, now you're talking about some mystery reviver power that syhto had
is this grounded or not, we are not in a position to dance around these issues anymore
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
I don't remember talking about a bus drive?You're trying to hint at something but I'm not really in a place to tiptoe around that
you pulled knowledge about a potential bus drive out of nowhere, now you're talking about some mystery reviver power that syhto had
is this grounded or not, we are not in a position to dance around these issues anymoreTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread
I refuse to believe that wolves in this game had the power of a seer that just so happened to be supped up AND was guaranteed to go through and be told in thread by host.
I also refuse to believe that a wolf then had a busdriver to steer this misinformation that you're implying.
It sounds way to strong for an info-less game, I'm sorry.
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
Comment