TWG CLXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #46
    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    just told him it was a joke, he believed me
    wait where you complaining about all Japanese people or just that group of shithead players?

    Going to work now. I hate myself for being up this early
    ​

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #47
      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      wait where you complaining about all Japanese people or just that group of shithead players?

      Going to work now. I hate myself for being up this early
      i mean, when you extend it out into the racial oppression bit in that one post, it's kind of easy to take as an all japanese thing

      also you can be my first townread

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #48
        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

        Reminder that roundbox is a wolf.


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #49
          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

          I can tell by the amount of pixels in his posts.


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #50
            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

            me_irl

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #51
              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

              Originally posted by Charu
              Reminder that roundbox is a wolf.
              and lemonade stands sell grapes

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #52
                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                Originally posted by inDheart
                and lemonade stands sell grapes


                !!!
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #53
                  Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                  last game with no cardflips was a disaster

                  if you're expecting cardflips because it's the norm, you should

                  read the setup
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #54
                    Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                    my skelly ran out of cheezits so now he's just sitting there pondering his existence
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #55
                      Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                      oh shit theres no cardflipping
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #56
                        Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        me_irl

                        Sounds like you trying to break in my house when I'm trying to sleep because you're a

                        W O L F


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • Syhto
                          BuMP it
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2466

                          #57
                          Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                          good

                          u spelled my name wrong freezin was that on purpose

                          its ok, just call me syntho
                          Originally posted by ~jrodd
                          keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                          Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                          I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #58
                            Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                            Also no cardflips is pretty neat, just means wolves can get away with some of the silliest reasonings of why not to lynch them.

                            Y'know what I'm sayin'? Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #59
                              Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Sounds like you trying to break in my house when I'm trying to sleep because you're a

                              W O L F
                              It's me, wolfku!
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #60
                                Re: TWGXXXI - TWGreeD - Game Thread

                                C a n G o k u C o m e O u t A n d P l a y?


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...