TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #1201
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Freezin is a wild card for me this game, but gut is saying more town then not. His approach to the game reminds me of the first town game he played something like 6 months ago, specifically him game solving while not giving a fuck if that makes sense.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #1202
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Just call it how I'm reading his posts I guess, but his post about being on the MML wagon felt more strong then like, the response roundbox gave I guess. His logic is consistent about his reads on cel and sunfan, and his reasoning checks out from previous day.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #1203
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        My read on DBP should have evolved by now but it hasn't. I'm scared to call it my early read meta because the past three games I have been completely wrong on it so im psyching myself out. I don't want to talk about his blue hunting, but my read stands...

        Comment

        • T-Force
          Your world ends with you
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 4753

          #1204
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Code:
          [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/20/17 at 12:17 PM
          [u]Subject: [b]Day 2 Vote Count[/b][/u]
          
          [b]FreezinIce: 2[/b] - blindreper1179 [863], XelNya [1098]
          -
          [b]DaBackpack: 1[/b] - Xiz [1046]
          [b]the sun fan: 1[/b] - Wayward Vagabond [1147]
          [b]blindreper1179: 1[/b] - LightManticoreX2 [1153]
          [b]XelNya: 1[/b] - the sun fan [1175]
          -
          [i]Unvote[/i] - Hakulyte [1026], Celirra [1194]
          
          Yet to vote: roundbox, FreezinIce, DaBackPack
          
          
          Just a reminder that the phase ends in under 7 hours, my dear Players.
          Last edited by T-Force; 08-20-2017, 11:17 AM.
          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #1205
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            And for those who can't remember what I said, it was DBP and his early connection between sunfan and roundbox NOT being wolf wolf. That read felt it came out of thin air and there were no posts that backed it up. He never explained so maybe he can finally answer.

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1206
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Gregs d0 was trash but his d1 is better in my eyes. He was my 2nd strongest wolf at the start but the more he posts the better he looks. Just general game solving, but I really really cant shake that hes going super tryhard from his terrible day zero. I dunno yet.

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #1207
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                if i go for the game simplification method of d0 that leaves my lynch list for today being

                DBP, Manti, HnH, Xiz

                manti

                do something towny
                Why call out Manti? Sure you're salty he gets a "free D0" but that's not enough of a reason for you i feel.

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                sunfan is towny, if you dont know why look at my reads

                cel im less sure on but i can defer till tomorrow.

                mml is ok kill i guess, he did the thing where he tried to fight me then peaced out last game we both played and he was a wolf then.

                xiz is just really focused and im not used to seeing him like this, he's either really flakey and fake sounding (which i called him out on last time he rolled wolf) or hes memey and does things i dont understand.

                manti coasting all of d0 then coming and being active near the end :thinking:

                dbp trying at eod i guess thats ok??? better late than never
                MML is an ok kill you guess? This was even after your twos debacle, which is your main stance on why you voted him.

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                didnt mention hnh but fuk that guy
                For what? He didn't do much, and he died in the night. You lynched a PR and you didn't like another town. Just doesn't look good bro.
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                on a shocking scale from 1-10 this is a 9 for me
                blind can you comment on this next phase when you see this?
                throwing this in to say I dont recall ever doing that on purpose to bury a post especially since its not hard to go back a page, THAT MAKES NO SENSE MANTI. He's throwing shade at me to influence his motive.
                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                i think celirra is town
                despite the reads list above, you mentioned this quite a few times. A pocket? Or a team save? TBD.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1208
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Anyway I'll be here for another few hours. I'll be playing Danganropa and packing but I won't be here unless I can't sleep. Please remind me to sleep if you see me in thread after 5 server because i'll be driving throughout the night up to Wyoming lmfao. Any questions hit me up yo.

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #1209
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Xiz is somewhat out of the dog box from my perspective, the *only* thing I would say is his mention of roundbox here and the (whatever the word for a one-way interaction is) at #1200 in some ways is a bit strange. Not sure if scummy but I'm leaning for not I think.

                    For the sake of sakes

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    I really don't want to see the lynch outside of sunfan, dbp, roundbox, freezin, and haku today. Dbp / haku are my top two, other three are 2nd tier. One of them should die today, please focus on blind tomorrow. Not focusing on wagon is mistake
                    I can get behind either of the top two but need more convincing for the other 3 I think.
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #1210
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Also why do you want blind focus tomorrow if you don't want him lynched?
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #1211
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Nvm I guess that's because of wagon reasons
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #1212
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          As do I. I don't know. What I already pointed out make my main arguments against those three but, they are i guess weaker then my stance on dbp and haku. Cel do you have anything new about sunfan / roundbox / freezin that you havent said yet? And yeah, blind looked at tomorrow for wagon reasons

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #1213
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            It'd be great if we didn't waste time and look into me.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #1214
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Roundbox and freezin are largely null for me, with roundbox being a bit more towny. That said as long as there's another wolf candidate I don't want freezin on the table because I know he's a strong town, and he has high potential to solve the game to me, or to at least strongly pressure to make it easier. I think if he hasn't solved by after the end of the next day phase he's probably wolf.
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #1215
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Roundbox is weird for me

                                Honestly I have a lot of nulls right now which would concern me but I have a couple decent wolf candidates in mind
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...