TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #1171
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    If you would look at literally the next post for BOTH manti and I you will see that we both retracted our comments. This is extremely scummy to me.
    [/QUOTE]

    Seeing you both say something and then retract almost in sync was the scummy part tbh.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #1172
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      ten thousand three hundred eighty seven
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #1173
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        I just beat sonic and knuckles and didn't die to metal sonic at all

        the fuck is this shit

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #1174
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          its 2 am hello I have been loopy since like 9 pm or something

          I think I am not for a blind lynch atm but honestly its basedd on emeotion and fuck that there's too much of that this game its making the game hard for me to wrap my brain around

          but idk

          I don't think I like lynching blind still I'd just have to look back

          also I don't think DBP and Xiz are wolf partners with that interaction about DBP realizing Xiz's gimmick aFTER isoing him. shame, I was hoping my fake wolfchat would have a chance of having the wolfteam but its probably 0/3 cuz lolsunfan
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #1175
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by XelNya
            I just beat sonic and knuckles and didn't die to metal sonic at all

            the fuck is this shit
            only wolves are that good at video games or something idk [/twgv]xel[/twgv]
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #1176
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              xel

              dbp tell me what Xiz's dumb gimmick is please
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #1177
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                my brain is not smooth enough to figure it out on my own
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #1178
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I just beat sonic and knuckles and didn't die to metal sonic at all

                  the fuck is this shit
                  Sonic 3 + Sonic & Knuckles together forever.

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #1179
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    only wolves are that good at video games or something idk [/twgv]xel[/twgv]
                    I didn't get through the whole game without dieing, so I'm not good

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    Sonic 3 + Sonic & Knuckles together forever.
                    I have this through steam.

                    I've never beaten it.

                    Fucking carnival level right after marble gardens? fuckin' no thanks.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #1180
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I have this through steam.

                      I've never beaten it.

                      Fucking carnival level right after marble gardens? fuckin' no thanks.
                      Well, if you beat Sky Sanctuary, I'm assuming you went through the pyramid puzzle level. If you can do that, Carnival can't be that bad?

                      I guess there's dumb stuff like the spinning things where you need to jump/hold up/down etc. but besides that it should be relatively straightforward (but still a long level).

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #1181
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        its 2 am hello I have been loopy since like 9 pm or something

                        I think I am not for a blind lynch atm but honestly its basedd on emeotion and fuck that there's too much of that this game its making the game hard for me to wrap my brain around

                        but idk

                        I don't think I like lynching blind still I'd just have to look back

                        also I don't think DBP and Xiz are wolf partners with that interaction about DBP realizing Xiz's gimmick aFTER isoing him. shame, I was hoping my fake wolfchat would have a chance of having the wolfteam but its probably 0/3 cuz lolsunfan


                        I actually want to believe that blind cannot play wolf this badly(sorry if wolf) and that he may end up getting targeted unfairly.

                        This is painting Manti as the vilain, but what Manti said makes sense and I haven't seen blind address Manti back seriously which is painful to watch because what blind needs to do to become a solid town read is to do anything serious/game solvey.

                        He instead choose to focus his attention on the D0 wagons which will honestly won't be really useful at this point. Wagons will be more useful for D2+ for comparing data.

                        Xiz fmpov is just playing this safe ~mystery~ game and I'm forced to either blindly believe in him or prod him to get info somehow. I got denied info twice and I'm stuck being useless for identifying if he's towny or not.

                        DBP has been a little everywhere and his progression looks okay so far, but I'm having a lot of trouble of pushing him outside of null. I probably won't be able to do so until this phase ends.

                        Manti has a super low post count, but he has the right mindset. I just feel like I'm lacking volume to clear him either way. I ironically kind of mindmeld with his push on blind, but I feel like something is missing because it's too one-sided.

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #1182
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          Well, if you beat Sky Sanctuary, I'm assuming you went through the pyramid puzzle level. If you can do that, Carnival can't be that bad?

                          I guess there's dumb stuff like the spinning things where you need to jump/hold up/down etc. but besides that it should be relatively straightforward (but still a long level).
                          I haven't gotten past carnival night zone act two. The other half of the game would be easy to beat after the actual sonic three game if I was playing as knuckles.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #1183
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I haven't gotten past carnival night zone act two. The other half of the game would be easy to beat after the actual sonic three game if I was playing as knuckles.
                            Do you think there's hope for this TWG game?

                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #1184
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              Do you think there's hope for this TWG game?
                              We can win, yes.

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #1185
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                                Sure. You did post you'd be gone all day. You also have make the same play multiple times before to cover for your inability to preform analysis as a wolf.

                                Why should I give you the benifit of the doubt?
                                where are you getting this? I don't dismiss the thread when wolf or town. If I'm busy, I'm busy. But if I'm not, I'm here. As a wolf, I may not answer as much because I don't want to get caught, but as town, I'll answer any and everything because I don't care if you think I'm a wolf. Do it all game if you want, but as long as the majority of the others think I'm town, your threat is moot.
                                Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                                You were here at EOD yesterday and said nothing to defend MML, despite the fact that you opened up today in attack mode over the lynching of the proxy.

                                Righteousness might be validated here if you had said anything pre lynch to defend MML, but you didn't, you hung around and sat on your vote. You have no reason to open today with a "I told you so" attitude.

                                I read your opening posts to today as garbage fake anger and I will see you dead for it.
                                Again, what? I wasn't here, I lost track of time playing pubg. I didn't see the wagon form, I couldn't defend him. And if I did, y'all would think we were a wolf team if I came out of no where defending him as hard as you think I should have to have him not be lynched.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...