TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #1951
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    yeah, idk where that came from.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #1952
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      t h i c c headed
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #1953
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        fucking seriously
        I don't even get which part is potentially wrong.

        fmpov, you're just quoting me being frustrated.

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #1954
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          I'm gonna go sleep and dream about cuties here, don't talk shit while I'm gone!!
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #1955
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I don't even get which part is potentially wrong.

            fmpov, you're just quoting me being frustrated.
            He was agreeing with you. not disagreeing.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1956
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I don't even get which part is potentially wrong.

              fmpov, you're just quoting me being frustrated.
              I was agreeing with you


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #1957
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY7iGa4t9-I& while reading thread to get me in the mood

                rapta you should listen to music to get you in the mood but instrumentals only or else the words can be distracting

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #1958
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  would cel play as the sk the way he would a wolf or town

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #1959
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    Cool kill blind for me so we don't have to waste a lynch on him later.
                    odd choice of words

                    blinds reaction to gradiant "catching" celery as the sk feels more natural

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    No, kill Xel so I dont have to waste time reading his posts.

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #1960
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      to be more specific, your general tone this game has been shitposty, but you've explicitly claimed that you were actually in game-solvey mode

                      but I haven't really seen anything that actually gives credence to that

                      there is one specific tell that I'm looking for and is part of the reason I shot you last game
                      hey can you elaborate on this dbp

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #1961
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        roundbox can you explain the wayward_vagabond.wav thing when this game is done. idgi

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #1962
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          quick question before i continue reading

                          did manti ever follow up on looking into sunfan d0/d1 or did he just say he would and then never do anything about it?

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #1963
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                            It feels like you're pandering. You don't pander D1.

                            This is an odd interaction to me and I need to look into why you're doing what you're doing better.

                            Probably tomorrow.


                            the post im referring to

                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #1964
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              roundbox something feels very wrong with his tone so far
                              i bet you feel bad about this but also maybe good

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #1965
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                                quick question before i continue reading

                                did manti ever follow up on looking into sunfan d0/d1 or did he just say he would and then never do anything about it?
                                IIRC, I don't think he did.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...