TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #1231
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    this is the first time I've legitimately seen you serious like this in twg, which is a warning flag for me for what I assume to be obvious reasons
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #1232
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Celirra
      your whole efforts to solve this game has been garbage as was your "reads list" in which it was less of a reads list and more of a summary of events and attempts to just play it safe and not paint a target on yourself
      Your expectations of me are garbage.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #1233
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        This game is a lot harder to solve than usual because it has too much white noise.

        My reads are bad due to that.

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #1234
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          I do have expectations of you, as with everyone; if they don't live up to those expectations it's hard for me to see them as anything but wolfy. It's those expectations that make me see dbp as wolflike too, as well as put some credence in the sunfan route. The expectations of you that I have are points that are unique and thought provoking (does not = correct), and neither of those have been met this game.
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #1235
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Currently saying this game is "hard to solve": Sunfan and Hakulyte

            I recall a third I think but I can't put my finger on who it was
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #1236
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              I haven't seen a player post a read list with solid towns yet in the entire game.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #1237
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Sunfan could be wolf, but I'm definitely always flipping town you meme.

                I'm not this lost when I know the entire game.

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #1238
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  1.) the sun fan

                  Sunfan has been weird all game, but I haven't been able to decide to if it's the wolf weird or the town Sunfan having an off game. I think it's the latter because this feels hard to fake. I think at some point I town read him, null read him and scum lean him. I just can't wake up my mind about his game. I still think I'd rather leave him alive for now in hope he solves himself with actions etc. I tend to believe that he's not too sure himself of what he's doing and I have tendency to want to town read that unconsciously. His vote staying on MML all phase is mechanically not looking good at all and it's very tempting to just vote him to solve any future potential conflicts unless I see something that can help me think otherwise. That was one hell of a weird read.

                  2.) Hakulyte

                  Voting MML here was very bad lazy. I probably shouldn't have done that if I had given more attention to his posts. He's like a continuation of my suspicion on Sunfan and nearly everything he said makes sense to me.
                  I don't think I even directly tried to interact with him during the entire game. That was probably the most unjustified vote in the entire game and I think it has to do with awful timing with myself going afk and coming back to him leaving.

                  3.) XelNya

                  XelNya played very well. I liked his game overall and I think pretty much everything he said makes sense. I also find that suspicious ironically.

                  4.) blindreper1179

                  I think your entire game is an act and the fact that you moved away from a mml vote to Celirra makes you look good, but I'm not a fan of your game so far which I would describe as "enthusiastic insanity".

                  5.) Gradiant

                  He expressed a clear stance about my "friends system" and felt like someone who had his head into the game overall. I'm fine with town reading him, but I keep having second thoughts from time to time because I have zero experience with his wolf game. Probably still town.

                  6.) Celirra

                  Your iso is pretty much a pile of chaos within a game that is mostly wifom/chaos. May want to read your horoscope and decide if it's time to play more seriously.

                  8.) roundbox

                  He's either capitalizing on the high amount of objective mistakes in the game as a wolf or he's sitting back as town and looking at this thread wondering what everyone could be possibly doing. How he's posting is looking good etc. but I wish he had a few direct interactions eventually. It's been mostly multi-quote + wise commentary so far, but we're talking about D0. He seems to be aware about the importance of D0, but I can't see myself moving him outside of null despite how much I like reading these posts. I think the uniqueness behind his posts tends to make me lean him town, but when it comes to the usefulness, I'm moving him back to null. I think Roundbox's alignment will depend on how he uses his own information for reads.

                  9.) Xiz

                  He could honestly be anything. I don't dig the safe play anymore. (I told you that I wouldn't mind if you played safe early game, but I'm starting to regret telling you this because it's locking you to null at this point.)

                  11.) LightManticoreX2

                  Super safe play. =warning=

                  12.) DaBackpack

                  One of the players with the biggest attempt at solving things. #pro town (wtf)

                  13.) FreezinIce

                  Lacking game solving interactions to the point that I feel like he's out of character regardless of alignment.


                  ...


                  That was a pretty miserable read list considering there's only 3 wolves.

                  this isn't even saying who you think wolves are concretely

                  how about give a reads list without fluff and just names this time

                  15 word description max per person, and must contain ONLY one of the following each: "Wolf" "Null" "Town
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1239
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    1.) the sun fan - Null
                    2.) Hakulyte - Town
                    3.) XelNya - Null
                    4.) blindreper1179 - Wolf
                    5.) Gradiant / Wayward Vagabond - Town
                    6.) Celirra - Wolf
                    8.) roundbox - Town
                    9.) Xiz - Wolf
                    11.) LightManticoreX2 - Town
                    12.) DaBackpack - Town
                    13.) FreezinIce - Town

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #1240
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      thx boo
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #1241
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        See what you quoted for description.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #1242
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          thx boo
                          Getting your wolfy agenda ready?

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #1243
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Why are Manti & dbp distinct towns, and why is Xel null?
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #1244
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              yeah sorry lemme just prepare for questions to ask my wolf team tonight
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #1245
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Xel is rarely that enthusiastic and helpful as town.

                                He's ridiculously off from how I town read him.

                                Comment

                                Working...