TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #1306
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    haku I am ride or die with you
    are you in?
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #1307
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by roundbox
      haku I am ride or die with you
      are you in?
      I have nothing better to vote so yeah.

      Comment

      • Wayward Vagabond
        Confirmed Heartbreaker
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2012
        • 5866

        #1308
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Celirra
        I misread that as "really" but my point stands

        go on wv
        there are at least three wolfs in blind sunfan wv and celery

        you heard it here first

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #1309
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I have nothing better to vote so yeah.
          should I be Shiki or will you be Shiki
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #1310
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            roundbox pls
            you said earlier that you don't regret lynching lar based on how he was playing
            you saying you want to lynch me because of lynching lar based on something no one fucking noticed... c'mon

            the accusation doesn't even make sense based on the order of events (as I remember them. If I remember wrong, feel free to Object Phoenix Wright style). I left a vote on Lar, he at some point(s) posted a soft or softs on his role, while I still had my vote on him, and I resolved to get him lynched.

            Honestly, the Lar scumread was an afterthought, and I think if you look at my progression, there's honestly not really any other way to see it as imo. I don't recall mentioning as a potential lynch until I had looked at everyone else... so I don't understand how you feel the way you do.
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #1311
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              roundbox pls
              you said earlier that you don't regret lynching lar based on how he was playing
              you saying you want to lynch me because of lynching lar based on something no one fucking noticed... c'mon

              the accusation doesn't even make sense based on the order of events (as I remember them. If I remember wrong, feel free to Object Phoenix Wright style). I left a vote on Lar, he at some point(s) posted a soft or softs on his role, while I still had my vote on him, and I resolved to get him lynched.

              Honestly, the Lar scumread was an afterthought, and I think if you look at my progression, there's honestly not really any other way to see it as imo. I don't recall mentioning as a potential lynch until I had looked at everyone else... so I don't understand how you feel the way you do.
              I mean this kinda makes sense with your "everyone is town circle wtf is this game" post but I usually see your votes being a bit more malleable, rather than just sitting on one dude. I'm just getting flashbacks to that turbo (as well as my historic hatred of parking votes)
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #1312
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by roundbox
                should I be Shiki or will you be Shiki
                I'm obviously Neku who's having trouble understanding the others and I need Shiki's help to understand what's wrong.

                Therefore that would make you Shiki.

                You have a funny mix of commentary, but also unique reads in your posts. It feels like you've been keeping up on things I didn't particularly notice so, this could work out somehow.

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #1313
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I'm obviously Neku who's having trouble understanding the others and I need Shiki's help to understand what's wrong.

                  Therefore that would make you Shiki.

                  You have a funny mix of commentary, but also unique reads in your posts. It feels like you've been keeping up on things I didn't particularly notice so, this could work out somehow.
                  well then, we've got a week to beat the reaper's game
                  let's do this
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1314
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    look

                    people joined me on Lar, I own that. I was the first person to vote for Lar, and I think I tried the hardest to get him lynched.

                    But I don't really think I tried hard to get people to vote him. I think mostly people voted him because they felt like they didn't have a better place to vote. Blind was a possible wagon, and I know someone else ended with 2 votes. It could have gone other ways, and I don't think I am the sole reason why Lar got lynched. I take responsibility for it, as you did as well roundbox, and I accept that I am more responsible.

                    But I did not strongarm that lynch. I did not rally people to vote for Lar the way I rallied people to vote for Sanzath. The only thing I think you can think is slightly comparable is DBP asking what the case is for lynching Lar, but other than that I don't think the situations are comparable at all.

                    I never said I felt great about lynching Lar and that it was the best kill. I did say that it was the best kill out of our options. I strongly townread Celirra and I am town, wasn't super keen on blind but I did say I'd vote him at the time.

                    idgi dude

                    this is nothing like that time.
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1315
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      I mean this kinda makes sense with your "everyone is town circle wtf is this game" post but I usually see your votes being a bit more malleable, rather than just sitting on one dude. I'm just getting flashbacks to that turbo (as well as my historic hatred of parking votes)
                      the parked vote was bad

                      I should've moved it even if Lar was a wolf because it would just be better

                      I said this already before you said any of this
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #1316
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        It'd be so great if I could just nonsensically slip UTR and watch as you guys mislynch then feign anger again at the nest start of day.







                        Maybe when I pointed out I thought freezin was trying to pocket haku

                        i dunno



                        If we have a vigi who always shoots, chances are we had two days in game to win and not three if I mathed correctly

                        the longer the game goes on statistically, the higher the odds we hit a wolf

                        seer is still alive, and there's a wincon to play to attached to that

                        statistically the game isn't a lost cause, therefore we can win
                        Listen here you lil shit. I'm not going utr, I don't always get mad when a town is lynched. I was upset because I was right, which isn't all the time, so yeah, I got upset.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #1317
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          I guess as a bit of clarification, most of the reason why I pushed for the Lar kill was because I thought it was the best of column C with column A being me and column B being Celirra, Column C being everyone else

                          I guess I'll stop repeating myself a bit but the reason I think I pushed Lar so hard was because I think I had to defend myself and I didn't want to lynch Celirra.
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #1318
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            @ wv and it seems to be round too

                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I cant wait for your whole fucking world to come toppling down when you see I'm town, though then again you'll probably just shrug it off and tunnel into a new theory like it never happened
                            maybe wv would have seen this and giggled if he read the thread instead of basing everything off the last couple hours as he claims :thinking:
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #1319
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Blind, I think you shouldn't ignore this:

                              Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                              Xel post in response to blind:




                              I like xel, also we're gonna lynch blindreaper.

                              This is his standard ass wolf game where he disappears for the majority of phases, gets upset at people for pushing him, and makes no pushes of his own.

                              Lynch please.
                              Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                              Sure. You did post you'd be gone all day. You also have make the same play multiple times before to cover for your inability to preform analysis as a wolf.

                              Why should I give you the benifit of the doubt?
                              Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                              You were here at EOD yesterday and said nothing to defend MML, despite the fact that you opened up today in attack mode over the lynching of the proxy.

                              Righteousness might be validated here if you had said anything pre lynch to defend MML, but you didn't, you hung around and sat on your vote. You have no reason to open today with a "I told you so" attitude.

                              I read your opening posts to today as garbage fake anger and I will see you dead for it.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #1320
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Translation: I would like some spicy Manti/Blind interactions.

                                Comment

                                Working...