TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #1411
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    I don't see Sunfan building a case on Roundbox so, something awkward is happening.
    can you elaborate a bit more? I think I'm missing something here
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1412
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Xiz
      Updating my reads a bit:

      Sunfan and DBP are now my top two, in that order. Did dbp ever respond to me I really wanna stop hanging onto this and move on but I still really want to know the answer so lolz. Also sorry for being afk a bit had to go to airport to get my sister.
      I kinda forgot but it was like sunfan and roundbox were arguing about something that sunfan THOUGHT roundbox said, but roundbox never actually said it and it was somebody else

      if it was w/w I don't think such a pointless conversation would have happened and the engagement would much more quickly have been disarmed, but the way they kept at it makes me think they're not w/w


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1413
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        well, technically the longer he lives, the more we get from him
        yeah "do you get it now x12"
        you know as well as I do that the further we go on that's basically what more and more of his posts are going to inherently have to become
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #1414
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          Xiz, you are mostly accusing me of something I cannot defend.

          You talk about my tone, I cannot defend against that.

          You talk about my mechanics posts, ok, I posted about mechanics twice or something.

          You talk about me manipulating votes on Lar or whatever you want to word it as... what the fuck dude? I don't think a single person voted Lar because I did.

          Did roundbox vote Lar because I did? I don't think so.
          Did freezin vote Lar because I did? I don't think so.
          Did Haku vote Lar because I did? fuck if I know but I guess its possible.
          Did DBP vote Lar because I did? I guess partially considering he was on the same page as me regarding not lynching Cel or myself, but if you say that then he would've "followed me" on whoever and its not my fault.


          hey roundbox dont pew pew me again with your tiny blaster but this is giving tones from the last time sunfan was wolf in the last turbo in which he defaulted to seeming offended when he ran out of ways to defend himself
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Rapta
            🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
            Profile Moderator
            FFR Simfile Author
            Global Moderator
            • Dec 2010
            • 1948

            #1415
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            can someone tell me

            what day is it?
            Old Quotes
            Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
            Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
            Originally posted by Mourningfall
            [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
            Originally posted by Xiz
            Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
            Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
            Originally posted by Prawnskunk
            if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
            Originally posted by gold stinger
            do u even agrabah
            Originally posted by gold stinger
            Today at 12:53 AM
            I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
            Originally posted by Psychotik
            When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
            Originally posted by Haku
            have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




            Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
            OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
            Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
            We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
            Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
            You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1416
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by roundbox
              smokes, now

              (aka reads)
              I didn't know you watched that show


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #1417
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Rapta
                ok IMMMEEDIATLY ffs
                wasn't you it was freezin
                part of replacing in
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #1418
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I don't have a reason why I parked, but does it matter? Yes, it was bad. Are you saying that parked votes are wolfy? That doesn't make any sense to me if that's what you're saying.
                  bruh I've caught like 3 wolves with parked votes since my return in 2015
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1419
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    can you elaborate a bit more? I think I'm missing something here
                    Sunfan being defensive is unlikely to save him this game if town. He has to figure out that something weird is coming against him.

                    Just seeing defensive posts is not good.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1420
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      hey roundbox dont pew pew me again with your tiny blaster but this is giving tones from the last time sunfan was wolf in the last turbo in which he defaulted to seeming offended when he ran out of ways to defend himself
                      howdn aomnd kae
                      how the fuck is that post running out of ways to defend myself???????????????
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Rapta
                        🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                        Profile Moderator
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        Global Moderator
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1948

                        #1421
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        lol idk wtf im doing rn
                        Old Quotes
                        Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                        Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                        Originally posted by Mourningfall
                        [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                        Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                        Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                        if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                        Originally posted by gold stinger
                        do u even agrabah
                        Originally posted by gold stinger
                        Today at 12:53 AM
                        I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                        Originally posted by Psychotik
                        When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                        Originally posted by Haku
                        have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                        Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                        OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                        Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                        We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                        Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                        You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #1422
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          howdn aomnd kae
                          hey pete is this sunfan's mating call
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Rapta
                            🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                            Profile Moderator
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            Global Moderator
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1948

                            #1423
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            votecount pls
                            Old Quotes
                            Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                            Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                            Originally posted by Mourningfall
                            [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                            Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                            Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                            if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                            Originally posted by gold stinger
                            do u even agrabah
                            Originally posted by gold stinger
                            Today at 12:53 AM
                            I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                            Originally posted by Psychotik
                            When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                            Originally posted by Haku
                            have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                            Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                            OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                            Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                            We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                            Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                            You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #1424
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              We can win, yes.
                              this is very awkwardly phrased and I don't like it


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #1425
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Rapta
                                can someone tell me

                                what day is it?
                                august 20th
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...