TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #1066
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Celirra
    yeah well I'm a late bloomer

    I'm also not a flower
    lmao, completely unimportant but its funny that I called you a sprout later
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #1067
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Xiz
      DBP if you want to discuss that thing yesterday let me know, not sure if it's relevant anymore though. Regardless of that, DBP was blue hunting. Null on other three atm.

      dbp
      you hit your enter key twice, you lost it friend.
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1068
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Xiz, some <3 to <3

        this gimmick sucks. It might be the worst one since the one where you only read OOT and didn't read any of the thread. This doesn't help anyone, which I don't really think you normally care about, and sometimes that makes them more fun.

        But these aren't fun to read. They're all short like... moches Pete and I watched some music vids last night and one of them was a Minus the Bear song where the whole gimmick of the video was that the left half of the screen was mirrored on the right side... its just not enough to make a music video pop. It doesn't have enough pazzaz to really stick out in people's memories.

        IDK what I'm trying to say other than like... I feel like I need more from you. I don't think I'm going to get it with your gimmick as it stands, and tbh I don't think anyone is particularly enjoying the gimmick. We all strike-out sometimes, and you don't need to feel bad about picking one that's not S-tier, but I would prefer if you brought a little more to the table.
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #1069
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          Manti/Freezin/Gradiant?
          that's a little scary
          This is interesting pls elaborate

          Also
          If you could sub someone out from that list who would it be and who would you put in their place
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #1070
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Celirra
            This is interesting pls elaborate

            Also
            If you could sub someone out from that list who would it be and who would you put in their place
            its just spitballing on how I feel about the game right now. I guess its the team that fits my view of the game the best?

            I honestly don't know and I'm not really sure if it would help me much to think about who I would swap it. It changes depending on who I swap out and I guess I would swap out Manti because I have the least on him... I really don't know who I would replace him with other than Xiz.
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #1071
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Somethint about sunfan subtley iso'ing me actually makes me feel really really good about him after all
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #1072
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Celirra
                Somethint about sunfan subtley iso'ing me actually makes me feel really really good about him after all
                I didn't iso you (yet), I was isoing Xiz and got to the part around page 11 where everyone is joking and I read that and the next few pages because I knew it would make me smile
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #1073
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Xiz tunneling on dbp more than I'm tunneling on blind feels really... strange? I could see that being w/w esp given I don't think dbp has really responded much to him? That said neither have really played much this game
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1074
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    Xiz tunneling on dbp more than I'm tunneling on blind feels really... strange? I could see that being w/w esp given I don't think dbp has really responded much to him? That said neither have really played much this game
                    this paints a funny picture in my mind

                    wolfchat 360 no-scope fuck the townies Nekopara best VN:
                    (names censored to protect the identities of the wolves)

                    X*z: Hey friends I'm gonna bus hard this game because why not? *afks for 18 hours*
                    Da****p***: Fuck you Xiz.
                    Freezin***: Why do I always get teamed with potatoes? I miss getting carried by sunfan
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1075
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      ps I shamelessly stole the format for that joke but it was fun to make
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1076
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        do you trust sunfan?
                        this is such a weird question to ask on page 5 lmao
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #1077
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          that feel when you think you made a funny joke but no one says anything for 10 minutes
                          feels not so good...
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #1078
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            tell me how you feel on a few people and I tell you how I feel about how you feel
                            Too many nulls right now. Gradiant is my only town lean. Everyone else is null or scum. Only focusing on MML wagon today, I dont care about anyone else. Havent iso'd anyone on wagon yet.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #1079
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              if you want me to tell you how I feel about people that works too but I'm just nowhere near solid
                              I want to know out of the 4 other people on the MML wagon, what would your lynch order be. I'll be iso'n the wagon here shortly but I wanna see what you are thinking there

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #1080
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                ps sunfan is also a skunk
                                god I hope this is a compliment
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...