TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #976
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    this game feels really off to me for some reason
    this feels pretty self aware and towny
    the lack of confidence in your play makes me feel like you're town since I know you usually get a strong sense of the game
    I think wolf dabackpack here conceals this, but expressing your cognitive dissonance makes me feel like you care about solving the game and you're upset you're not in your usual mindspace
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #977
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      This hurts to read
      You hurt to watch continue playing
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #978
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by roundbox
        uhh
        did people ignore this call-out from me?

        pls respond
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #979
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          My D0 game plan was to try to counter any form of PR hunting because if Proxy died, Proxy's Partner would become useless. (If they don't receive a role they're the same as a normal town.)

          It was also to make Proxy's job easier by messing around with that "Friend System" thing so they can more easily have room to analyze and decide who to check N1.

          irl stuff happened and I ended up in this weird EoD where I initially didn't intend to vote and I ended up joining whatever was the main wagon because at that point it felt like it could go either way.

          I initially wanted to vote between blind/Sunfan/Xiz because they were the most likely players to want to do things relevant to that.

          I ended up wondering about blind vs Sunfan, but I ended settling for MML because I was afraid they actually flip Proxy if I don't scum read them right.

          That's pretty much my game so far.

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #980
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by roundbox
            did people ignore this call-out from me?

            pls respond
            I goofed
            I blame the liquor
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #981
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              XelNya

              Most obvious target for that H&H NK fmpov.

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #982
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                The problem with hnh dying is either someone prd him, or killed him for a "random" kill.

                That's the only options from my point of view.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #983
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  speculat8ng about this nightkill doesn't seem like a good idea


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #984
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    The problem with hnh dying is either someone prd him, or killed him for a "random" kill.

                    That's the only options from my point of view.
                    He was a PR in jTWG and played like this. @ H&H

                    Players alive who were in that game are Xiz, XelNya and me.

                    So, for me it's obviously Xel vs Xiz.

                    Xel also "random kill" me N1 recently in a turbo so, I think it's likely the same happened here.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #985
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      speculat8ng about this nightkill doesn't seem like a good idea
                      Sorry, I'm that guy who reads wolfchat after every game I play.

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #986
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        Sorry, I'm that guy who reads wolfchat after every game I play.
                        I do too and I see where you're coming from but it's hard to make solid conclusions by studying a nightkill like hnh


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #987
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          I do too and I see where you're coming from but it's hard to make solid conclusions by studying a nightkill like hnh
                          Do you have something more significant to talk about?

                          I just think it's one of those starting points to get somewhere.

                          The NK is just easier for assuming things because you know for sure it's coming 100% from wolf team inc.

                          The lynch can be towns going derp.

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #988
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            Do you have something more significant to talk about?

                            I just think it's one of those starting points to get somewhere.

                            The NK is just easier for assuming things because you know for sure it's coming 100% from wolf team inc.

                            The lynch can be towns going derp.
                            Haku did you see this post or no?

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            Catch up postingz

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Xel I see your responses. Thanks

                            Honestly with SunFan adamant that he's right, switching to confusing us and then gooing back to him being right without doing any work to prove what he's saying I'm going to disagree with you on that.

                            I wanted to hear what you thought about mine and Freezin's interaction but I ain't gonna complain with your answer
                            Sure sure.

                            Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                            Alright, read the thread, two things I picked up about Haku:

                            1: His use of the Sicilian Defense is very odd

                            2: We are 22 pages in, and in every game we played together, by this point he had claimed something along the lines of "my wolf game is too easy to read" multiple times so. Yet he hasn't yet despite having the most votes and it's fishy. I don't think he's the type to try new approaches genuinely, as in not pretending to just to work stuff in his head.

                            But since I'm in the game, it means he can't have and antagonist role, because Team Quebc.

                            Therefore, Haku is PR.

                            (Also I don't to press him exactly because he has the most votes, since all you tools would sfumread the fuck out of this from me and you know this to be true)
                            If he really is a PR in what world as town do you post that?

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            Also xel lick my taint dude, your complaining about me being less serious and memey, yet the very next sentence you say I'm playing safe and being boring.

                            Now I know how sunfan felt when people (READ: Me) was calling him out for shitposting d0 a few games ago. And how bogus it actually is.

                            Long story short I'm not changing how I post to appease you, so go jump off a cliff dude.
                            Would rather be best buddies with Blind for a whole game kthnx

                            And blind is bad and boring

                            But let's go with this

                            Hatred

                            Why the hell would you post that thing about Haku

                            and freezin you're next

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #989
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Well, if the NK is H&H and wolves try to lynch Proxy and you tried to vote H&H..

                              Everything makes sense?

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #990
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                Well, if the NK is H&H and wolves try to lynch Proxy and you tried to vote H&H..

                                Everything makes sense?
                                lol no

                                Comment

                                Working...