TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #1246
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    It doesn't mean he's a wolf, but he's completely out of character from how I normally read him.

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #1247
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      I don't even think he's been that helpful, can you quote an instinct of him actually being "*that* helpful"?
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #1248
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Celirra
        I don't even think he's been that helpful, can you quote an instinct of him actually being "*that* helpful"?
        It's an attitude thing more than actual help.

        He was just sitting back, posting anime gifs etc. and being a good listener overall.

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #1249
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          see the thing is though, I see where you're coming from with Xel being helpful = wolf

          but I don't think he's been helpful, even in attitude. The helpfulness thing I'm expecting is promoting good conversation and tossing thoughts out and producing reads and points of contention.
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #1250
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            I also don't know if anime gifs are scientifically helpful
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #1251
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Celirra
              see the thing is though, I see where you're coming from with Xel being helpful = wolf

              but I don't think he's been helpful, even in attitude. The helpfulness thing I'm expecting is promoting good conversation and tossing thoughts out and producing reads and points of contention.
              Are we reading the same game?

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #1252
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                I think we are? This is anything but nekopara right?
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #1253
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  We can win, yes.
                  Who are you.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1254
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Celirra, feel free to tell me when you want to get serious because you still have at least one layer of "I don't really care" in your posts.

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #1255
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      :O

                      If you honestly think that I have 0 serious posts and think all my posts have no purpose behind them then you're missing quite a lot here bud
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #1256
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Xel's iso is only 1 page. Just skim it, it starts with a bunch of gifs -> few okay calls and he's somehow having fun overall with the game despite whatever is happening.

                        fmpov he's not concerned at all because ___________

                        It's that simple.

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #1257
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          you heard it here first folks

                          fun is wolfy
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #1258
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            :O

                            If you honestly think that I have 0 serious posts and think all my posts have no purpose behind them then you're missing quite a lot here bud
                            Your game sounds about like my game so far except that I can't tell how serious you are.

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #1259
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              getting food in a bit, then it's TWG time
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #1260
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                Your game sounds about like my game so far except that I can't tell how serious you are.
                                I think it's pretty (see: very) obvious when I'm shitposting and when I'm actually making points
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...