TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #1006
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    I suppose I ask because of what DBP has been asking me, I guess that's why that question came in my head.
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #1007
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      Hakulyte, do you actually find me scummy, or are you just defaulting me to scum because you're having trouble reading me?
      Its not important, I am just curious.
      Early game + starting wagon on MML + weird headspace.

      You having "too many towns" is ridiculous to me because I have the opposite problem and I'm worried about building my own town circle.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #1008
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Did FreezinIce even respond about the custom title off part ?

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #1009
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          I guess I'm just saying my tired random thoughts now but like...

          HNH? That's the kind of n1 kill I try (and usually fail) to lynch Charu for... like I honestly have no idea why that happened. I can't really pin it on anyone aside from maybe Manti?? IDK Manti doesn't seem super likely to try to same thing twice, and its absolutely in his range, but I am not at all very confident in that.

          I guess its one of those things that will make sense when I read wolfchat when the game is over but as it stands it makes no goddamn sense to me.
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #1010
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            I am a little worried that I ticked Gradiant off too much when I told him to fuck off

            sorry Jake, part of it was you did something I find really annoying, and its a me problem that I had such a strong reaction
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #1011
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              I guess I should say that maybe I wouldn't normally apologize for that kind of thing, but given what headspace I entered the game in, I am not very proud of how I handled that
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #1012
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                XelNya recently N1 killed me in a turbo with "RNG".
                H&H's jTWG game and this one looks very similar with weird calls from him. (He was also PR)
                The most logical goal for wolf team this game is to NK Proxy.
                I think he was baiting and that Xel went for it.
                XelNya couldn't even respond to me for like an entire hour despite checking the thread constantly and what he said didn't feel genuine to me.

                I find it ridiculous that you're trying to shift my attention from that.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #1013
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  I'm assuming they went for the H&H kill anyway because Xel could just play the victim if he wanted, but I think he messed up.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1014
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    Did FreezinIce even respond about the custom title off part ?
                    uhhh, I think he said some stuff, but I don't think I was asking good questions, so they may not be what you're looking for.

                    its kind of been a gradual scumread on that thing for me, I didn't really care other than I thought it was just a petty thing to do, then it started to mindfuck me, and now I am at where I am at on this one.
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1015
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      I find it ridiculous that you're trying to shift my attention from that.
                      Haku pls. I'm not trying to shift your attention anywhere.
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #1016
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        I have FreezinIce as null because I haven't seen anything in his game that could make me town read him.

                        I did see a few posts that could have been made to discourage me from voting him @ telling me that I'm going to tinfoil on him again etc.

                        I did make a quick post about him and voted him too where I'm also kinda trying to deny XelNya at same time.

                        See: #465

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #1017
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          What do you mean by nightkill proxy?
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #1018
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            What do you mean by nightkill proxy?
                            Huh, TWG 101.

                            Let's say you're a wolf.
                            You look at the setup.
                            Who do you want to try to NK on the first night ?
                            The PR that's alive.
                            @ Proxy (Seer)

                            Based on that assumption, you can reverse engineer what the wolf team should be logically doing.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #1019
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              Huh, TWG 101.

                              Let's say you're a wolf.
                              You look at the setup.
                              Who do you want to try to NK on the first night ?
                              The PR that's alive.
                              @ Proxy (Seer)

                              Based on that assumption, you can reverse engineer what the wolf team should be logically doing.
                              oh, nightkill the proxy, yeah
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #1020
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                I am tired pls forgive
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...