TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #1351
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I guess they look fairly similar structurally, but those posts are saying very different things

    I'm saying that I'd pursue Sanzath even if other people don't want it, and then this time I'm asking people how they feel about Lar.

    Which is why imo its kind of really dumb that people think I like manipulated people into voting or whatever it is I stand accused of here. I didn't rally votes for Lar. I rallied against a lynch on me and Celirra, and more people than any other group ended up voting for Lar.

    If someone wants to contest this series of events, please be my guest, but I will not continue to take accusations from the peanut gallery on these points.
    the problem is the parking
    people just wanted to hang out on the vote because it started gaining traction after I voted
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #1352
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by roundbox
      the problem is the parking
      people just wanted to hang out on the vote because it started gaining traction after I voted
      backpack's vote too
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • Wayward Vagabond
        Confirmed Heartbreaker
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2012
        • 5866

        #1353
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        Not gonna lie, I was expecting some sort of big post to happen.
        but were you really

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #1354
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          are you confusing me for what lar said about controlling the votes again
          c'mon MAN
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #1355
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
            but were you really
            smokes, now

            (aka reads)
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #1356
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              i've been playing/watching a lot of melee so we aren't on the same page with reads but i'll get you what you need

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #1357
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                blind how afraid of sunfan are you this game

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #1358
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                  blind how afraid of sunfan are you this game
                  this feels really random
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #1359
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    this feels really random
                    yeah kinda xD

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #1360
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                      blind how afraid of sunfan are you this game
                      None. I'm done with paranoia.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #1361
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        do you trust sunfan?
                        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                        blind how afraid of sunfan are you this game
                        Slowly closing to meme status.

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #1362
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          Slowly closing to meme status.
                          can you see a dbp/wv(gradiant)/sunfan wolf team
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #1363
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            This is the kind of questions you ask if you want to generate paranoia.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #1364
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              the problem is the parking
                              people just wanted to hang out on the vote because it started gaining traction after I voted
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              backpack's vote too
                              then why do you want to lynch me the most out of the voters?????
                              literally that leaves only Freezin
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #1365
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                can you see a dbp/wv(gradiant)/sunfan wolf team
                                Not really, but once a wolf flip, these things may become more relevant.

                                Comment

                                Working...