TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #1216
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Celirra
    Roundbox and freezin are largely null for me, with roundbox being a bit more towny. That said as long as there's another wolf candidate I don't want freezin on the table because I know he's a strong town, and he has high potential to solve the game to me, or to at least strongly pressure to make it easier. I think if he hasn't solved by after the end of the next day phase he's probably wolf.
    No disrespect to freezin, but we have sun to solve if that's the reason to keep someone alive.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #1217
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Celirra
      Also why do you want blind focus tomorrow if you don't want him lynched?
      I bet the entire mml wagon is town.

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #1218
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        No disrespect to freezin, but we have sun to solve if that's the reason to keep someone alive.
        Sunfan I'm still worried about; he's not null, he's more of a sinusoid, so I would trust him less with solving but still think him giving input and thoughts is great and is the most he can do for me as town atm
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #1219
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          I bet the entire mml wagon is town.
          I made a post about this already go find it
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #1220
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Celirra
            I'm theorizing based on the MML votes that:
            1-2 wolves on MML
            0-1 wolves on other wagon quietly
            0-1 wolves on other wagon loudly

            Candidates for 1) are DBP and round/freezin (I doubt haku and sunfan are wolves, last two are poe)
            Candidates for 2) are Gradiant, Xiz
            Candidate for 3) is Blind

            I could see a DBP/Xiz/Blind world

            I don't know playstyles super well, but if Xiz is known to bus wolf partners then his pressure being very much on DBP explains both the second clause as well as his choice of target.
            Blind for what I assume are obvious reasons
            and DBP/Blind seem like a pair to me due to very similar styles this game

            Admittedly my weakest claim here is on Xiz
            Found that. All I see is assumptions.

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #1221
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              does anyone else feel like there's someone who's being completely forgotten about and is slipping under the radar immensely
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #1222
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                Found that. All I see is assumptions.
                wow sounds like your entire game except mine has some thought put into it
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #1223
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  I officially don't like Celirra/Xiz.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1224
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Like in a "kill me if you disagree" way.

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #1225
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      I'll kill 5/8 of you then
                      hakul
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #1226
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I'll kill 5/8 of you then
                        hakul
                        Only a wolf would do that.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #1227
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Your reaction to my "not a wolf anymore" bs was garbage last EoD.

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #1228
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            yes only a wolf would disagree with someone calling them a wolf
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #1229
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              You also haven't got serious enough this game despite your post count to make me town read you which is kinda absurd.

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #1230
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                your whole efforts to solve this game has been garbage as was your "reads list" in which it was less of a reads list and more of a summary of events and attempts to just play it safe and not paint a target on yourself
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...