TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow. -
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD
sunfan are you sure you didn't confirmation bias your way into justifying your vote on MML
dabackpack just jumped on as well, that's all I'm saying
look at the disparity between the postcount number of your vote and our votes
I know you said your park was bad
why you parkin dawg
this isn't monopolyOriginally posted by the sun fan
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer

Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD
are you and sunfan friends though or were your introduction posts similar in the way two people decide to meet up and accidentally pick the same shirt and are surprised to see each other wearing the same shirts? like wow who wouldve guessed you both shopped at banana republic??


Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD
why the sudden shift tho. do you finally have sunfan pinned down. can you read through his posts and see the tru meaning of what sunfan says
i need you to help me blind because im paranoid of sunfan. how did you do it. help me pls


Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD
manti
will remove this vote when he posts something worthwhile
I dont want him lynched if he's actually helping us solve, but if he's doing nothing anyways it feels safest
will probably move to dbp after until I get similar from dbp,,
,_, -ー'"{
゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つComment
-

Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD
I would just out and say it but I don't wanna be a dick to xiz if this is something he actually cares about
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD
haha holy shit xiz out of all the things you could do why that


Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD
No shift. It's on everyone. I just said fuck it, and am just going off posts and meta. No more paranoia. Its a decision, not a shift in my play.Originally posted by thesunfanabsolutely I want to vomit on your face irlOriginally posted by choofIt was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmaoOriginally posted by choofwhats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld fileOriginally posted by CelirraI've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right nowComment

Comment