TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #2701
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    okay I really really need to go to bed

    @wv i really REALLY wish you would have interjected more instead of watching us go back and forth

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #2702
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Xiz
      okay I really really need to go to bed

      @wv i really REALLY wish you would have interjected more instead of watching us go back and forth
      That was more due to playing Dominion before the exchange started and I didn't check the thread until I posted

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #2703
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        then if you can comment on i dunno fuck anything that would be great

        maybel ike, does this affect your top scum at all, where do we both stand for you, etc

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #2704
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          fuck okay im logging out bed

          Comment

          • LightManticorex2
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 25

            #2705
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Xiz
            It's just... not what I expect of you at that time. And when nothing was happening I would have expected you to jump and and take charge then until one of us lead or something
            My reads were obviously bad. My list was Rapta/xiz/blind/cel/xel/WV/dbp/Haku. W-->T

            Me jumping up to take charge at the point would have been terrible for us because I was obviously off a lot. Blind was human you are probably human. Rapta voted xel, I had just spent the phase defending xel.

            i needed to rework what I was thinking and it wasn't going to be an overnight endeavor, because I was off by a lot.
            Lock clear

            Comment

            • LightManticorex2
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 25

              #2706
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              I'm gonna log into bed and stare at the ceiling a while.
              Lock clear

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #2707
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                No offense manti but if you're town this game then you're a really shitty town player
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #2708
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Expressing intent to vote manti this phase
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #2709
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Tinfoil theory: rapta has been lurking a lot this phase which is unlike him, he usually posts a lot. Maybe rapta's partner told him to just lay low this phase?
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #2710
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      I can see manti doing that which is why hes being really aggro right now
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #2711
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Is manti/rapta a legit combo
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #2712
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Nvm still can't see rapta as wolf
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #2713
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            lol!
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #2714
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Will go over the xiz manti exchange later I only skimmed for now but it still doesn't sit right
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Rapta
                                🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                                Profile Moderator
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                Global Moderator
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1948

                                #2715
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                Tinfoil theory: rapta has been lurking a lot this phase which is unlike him, he usually posts a lot. Maybe rapta's partner told him to just lay low this phase?
                                yesterday i slept late, had school until 9, was exhausted due to emotional stuff, woke up today and was instantly stuck doing yard work until now
                                Old Quotes
                                Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                                Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                                Originally posted by Mourningfall
                                [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                                Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                                Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                                if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                                Originally posted by gold stinger
                                do u even agrabah
                                Originally posted by gold stinger
                                Today at 12:53 AM
                                I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                                Originally posted by Psychotik
                                When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                                Originally posted by Haku
                                have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                                Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                                OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                                Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                                We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                                Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                                You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                                Comment

                                Working...