TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #1336
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Translation: I would like some spicy Manti/Blind interactions.
    I replied to all of those already. Pay attention.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #1337
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Celirra
      roundbox has a weak blaster

      its more of a pew pew
      excuse me
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #1338
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Celirra
        roundbox has a weak blaster

        its more of a pew pew
        What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #1339
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Xiz
          Not saying at this time. But I think i'm starting to put the pieces together finally so if I'm correct in what im thinking, then I've for sure caught a wolf. I just need more time to think about this though.



          Okay i'm going to use whiteout over that gold star I gave you. So ignore that.
          only shooting stars break the mold (your whiteout is meaningless for I am a shooting star)
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #1340
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            pew pew
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1341
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by roundbox
              only shooting stars break the mold (your whiteout is meaningless for I am a shooting star)
              i could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now
              i could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now
              i could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now
              i could really use a wish right now, wish right now, wish right now
              i could really use...

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #1342
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Xiz
                Yeah I think I understand what you are saying. But i'm not 100% sure just yet because if i'm right, then i've been wrong about something I said earlier but I really don't think this conversation is a day 1 talk, and should be like day 2 or day 3 talk, if you know what i mean haku
                My vote on MML shouldn't have been that big of a deal this game because he would have flipped even if I voted anything else at this point.

                This isn't clearing me, but this is pretty much part of why I didn't mind voting him anyway. I kind of dislike looking too neutral and I prefer to vote here regardless.

                Gotta keep D2-D3 talk for D2-D3.

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                I replied to all of those already. Pay attention.
                Yeah, I actually think you should improve that reply.

                Originally posted by Celirra
                roundbox has a weak blaster

                its more of a pew pew


                That's Mr Mew. Shiki's cat. He's not cool with what you just said.

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #1343
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  I really don't care Haku. I answered, it isn't getting more attention from me.
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1344
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by blindreper1179
                    I really don't care Haku. I answered, it isn't getting more attention from me.
                    Do you town read Manti even if he's scum reading you ?

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #1345
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      Do you town read Manti even if he's scum reading you ?
                      I read him town last phase, not so sure this phase. But if anything he's null at most, not scum. He's tunnelling, it just happens to be me.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #1346
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                        Yes I am a wolf but if you let me live I'll sell out my partners
                        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                        i may not have read the thread but i feel like i have this game solved based on recent interactions
                        Not gonna lie, I was expecting some sort of big post to happen.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #1347
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                          But why though why would it have been better to move it if even if he was a wolf.
                          because votes are a tool
                          I could've used it to pressure someone
                          I could've used it to give people a better indication of where I stood at a particular time

                          that sort of thing
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1348
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            Yeah i'm not a fan of how when I say I'm about to leave, sunfan starts setting up a push on me similar to the way he started MML. And yeah greg sure you didn't "try hard to get people to vote him" but you didn't need to at that point. But you certainly didn't stop it
                            I'm not pushing you
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #1349
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by blindreper1179
                              So, I'm a wolf, but my anger isn't faked, but I'm in your town pile?????? DBP said I wasn't a wolf but you agree with him that this is my wolf game.

                              You done fucked up A A Ron.
                              that this is *not* his wolfgame, which is what DBP was saying on d0
                              my b
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #1350
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                quotes from the turbo. the second quote is your response to me agreeing to join you in your line of thought on Sanzath



                                quote from this game
                                I guess they look fairly similar structurally, but those posts are saying very different things

                                I'm saying that I'd pursue Sanzath even if other people don't want it, and then this time I'm asking people how they feel about Lar.

                                Which is why imo its kind of really dumb that people think I like manipulated people into voting or whatever it is I stand accused of here. I didn't rally votes for Lar. I rallied against a lynch on me and Celirra, and more people than any other group ended up voting for Lar.

                                If someone wants to contest this series of events, please be my guest, but I will not continue to take accusations from the peanut gallery on these points.
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...