TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #1261
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Celirra
    I think it's pretty (see: very) obvious when I'm shitposting and when I'm actually making points
    I've only seen shitposting from you so I think you're reading yourself wrong.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #1262
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Yes. all 229 of them.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #1263
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        :thinking:
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #1264
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Celirra
          1) can you explain the emotion a little bit

          2) fake iso' s are definitely possible can you prove he actually did iso him? Keep in mind xiz is also the easiest "iso" target right now up there with manti because he hasn't done jack (at least manti has some arguments)
          he was angry that lar got lynched and I don't think it was faked

          no I can't but I don't really think that someone thinks "I should fake an iso on a partner of mine so that I can claim to understand his gimmick better" it doesn't really make any sense imo
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #1265
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            he was angry that lar got lynched and I don't think it was faked

            no I can't but I don't really think that someone thinks "I should fake an iso on a partner of mine so that I can claim to understand his gimmick better" it doesn't really make any sense imo

            1) I misinterpreted the emotion part, my bad; thought you meant emotion from you rather than from him for some reason. I don't think that emotion he had there is alignment indicative, but that's potentially me just being a critic

            2) you could also argue that iso'ing a partner would be the easiest iso possible, but fair point
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #1266
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Celirra
              does anyone else feel like there's someone who's being completely forgotten about and is slipping under the radar immensely
              yes, for the past long while, yes

              xel comes to mind as a candidate as does manti

              honestly I wouldn't be surprised if more than one person were doing that
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #1267
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                yeah Cel, I know counters of "ITS THE PERFECT CRIME" are always valid, I just think that they are usually a little silly.

                Yes, DBP could've lied about isoing Xiz. Xiz doesn't even have to be a partner of his in order to do that. Its just... who thinks of doing that and why???
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #1268
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  yeah Cel, I know counters of "ITS THE PERFECT CRIME" are always valid, I just think that they are usually a little silly.

                  Yes, DBP could've lied about isoing Xiz. Xiz doesn't even have to be a partner of his in order to do that. Its just... who thinks of doing that and why???
                  Either which way I don't think this should be a hard sell on a read for someone, so don't tunnel too much on this one point in either direction.
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #1269
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    Sunfan could be wolf, but I'm definitely always flipping town you meme.

                    I'm not this lost when I know the entire game.
                    since I keep seeing people throwing out Haku's name, I want to say that I agree very strongly with the 2nd sentence. It would be one of the most mindblowing things I have ever seen in TWG if Hakulyte is a wolf this game. I don't think I could ever believe that he is posting this way as a wolf. I suppose it is /possible/ but my jaw would absolutely be on the floor.
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1270
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      getting food in a bit, then it's TWG time
                      save me from myself pls
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #1271
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Sunfan is probably town for the same reason tbh.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #1272
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          If I'm wrong, I'm just going to say well played and move on at this point.

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #1273
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            sunfan do you still want a xel lynch
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #1274
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              sunfan do you still want a xel lynch
                              idk if I ever wanted a Xel lynch, I don't think so.

                              I'm working out how I feel atm, I think I might need to apologize to Jake if Xel is a wolf this game, and I think that I will likely end up calling Xel a wolf in a bit
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #1275
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                basing it off your vote on him
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...