TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #1111
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Celirra
    Haku did you miss my posts about your earlier or did I miss your reply to them
    I don't care about them because I already know I'm town

    Can you quote them? Probably missed.

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #1112
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Will do once home
      I was hoping you wouldn't be lazy so I could be instead
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #1113
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        i have custom titles turned off
        FreezinIce, if you're around, feel free to explain that meme. Sunfan and me were wondering about it.

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #1114
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          Sunfan and me were wondering about it.
          Is this a slip at something that was discussed during wolf chat in night phase
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #1115
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            i was annoyed at hnh so i lied to spit at him

            Actually, by simply continuing to read I already have my answer so.. I guess I don't even know where Sunfan was getting at anymore.

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #1116
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Celirra
              Is this a slip at something that was discussed during wolf chat in night phase
              Yes.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #1117
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Stupid question shall receive stupid answer.

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #1118
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Stupid question shall receive stupid answer.
                  a stupid answer would be if you said banana

                  stupid
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #1119
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    time is irl stuff mostly. movie into hangouts with friends.

                    energy is just game fatigue. I was originally going to sit this game out but decided to join to meme dbp.

                    which was a terrible idea because this game is definitely trending in the direction of wifom as far as atmosphere goes.

                    you are right to read me wolfy for not showing enough hunger this phase. i'll try to give town something to judge me on before eod
                    Roast me bitch, you can't.

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #1120
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      let me think on that tinfoil pocket shit a bit more


                      I think sunfan and haku are both doing that a bit

                      I bet if one is a wolf the other is too



                      fucking quote me on this


                      that said I think they're both town
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      Haku is actually trying and making good points and not just trying to provoke discussion etc which is super different than anything I've seen out of haku which worries me because I've only ever seen him as town and he seems more... professional and such this game. This might be because he's trying to get people on his side more but it's still a slight antitown lean in my books just becsuse it is haku
                      @ Haku

                      idk if you replied to these but I dont remember them
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #1121
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        I think theres a couple more things I said about haku too but iso'ing myself just made me want to vote myself because I come off as dumb
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #1122
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          freezin if you do work I'll say nice things about you
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #1123
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            1.) the sun fan

                            Sunfan has been weird all game, but I haven't been able to decide to if it's the wolf weird or the town Sunfan having an off game. I think it's the latter because this feels hard to fake. I think at some point I town read him, null read him and scum lean him. I just can't wake up my mind about his game. I still think I'd rather leave him alive for now in hope he solves himself with actions etc. I tend to believe that he's not too sure himself of what he's doing and I have tendency to want to town read that unconsciously. His vote staying on MML all phase is mechanically not looking good at all and it's very tempting to just vote him to solve any future potential conflicts unless I see something that can help me think otherwise. That was one hell of a weird read.

                            2.) Hakulyte

                            Voting MML here was very bad lazy. I probably shouldn't have done that if I had given more attention to his posts. He's like a continuation of my suspicion on Sunfan and nearly everything he said makes sense to me.
                            I don't think I even directly tried to interact with him during the entire game. That was probably the most unjustified vote in the entire game and I think it has to do with awful timing with myself going afk and coming back to him leaving.

                            3.) XelNya

                            XelNya played very well. I liked his game overall and I think pretty much everything he said makes sense. I also find that suspicious ironically.

                            4.) blindreper1179

                            I think your entire game is an act and the fact that you moved away from a mml vote to Celirra makes you look good, but I'm not a fan of your game so far which I would describe as "enthusiastic insanity".

                            5.) Gradiant

                            He expressed a clear stance about my "friends system" and felt like someone who had his head into the game overall. I'm fine with town reading him, but I keep having second thoughts from time to time because I have zero experience with his wolf game. Probably still town.

                            6.) Celirra

                            Your iso is pretty much a pile of chaos within a game that is mostly wifom/chaos. May want to read your horoscope and decide if it's time to play more seriously.

                            8.) roundbox

                            He's either capitalizing on the high amount of objective mistakes in the game as a wolf or he's sitting back as town and looking at this thread wondering what everyone could be possibly doing. How he's posting is looking good etc. but I wish he had a few direct interactions eventually. It's been mostly multi-quote + wise commentary so far, but we're talking about D0. He seems to be aware about the importance of D0, but I can't see myself moving him outside of null despite how much I like reading these posts. I think the uniqueness behind his posts tends to make me lean him town, but when it comes to the usefulness, I'm moving him back to null. I think Roundbox's alignment will depend on how he uses his own information for reads.

                            9.) Xiz

                            He could honestly be anything. I don't dig the safe play anymore. (I told you that I wouldn't mind if you played safe early game, but I'm starting to regret telling you this because it's locking you to null at this point.)

                            11.) LightManticoreX2

                            Super safe play. =warning=

                            12.) DaBackpack

                            One of the players with the biggest attempt at solving things. #pro town (wtf)

                            13.) FreezinIce

                            Lacking game solving interactions to the point that I feel like he's out of character regardless of alignment.


                            ...


                            That was a pretty miserable read list considering there's only 3 wolves.

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #1124
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              haku that read list is one of the worst read lists I've ever seen

                              and again

                              it doesn't feel hakulyte-ish

                              hakulyte
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #1125
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                haku that read list is one of the worst read lists I've ever seen

                                and again

                                it doesn't feel hakulyte-ish

                                hakulyte
                                I'm pretty sure that I know myself better than you do.

                                Comment

                                Working...