just gonna post some hot takes because I'm not sure whether or not I will get around to reading everyone's iso today
celirra I am not interested in killing. If he's a wolf, he's said a lot of right things at the right time (like when he's been flipping back and forth on me) and I don't particularly think he would need to try as hard as he's been trying as a wolf. A lot of what he's said is just like countering what other people are saying, and I'd say that's my biggest holdup on him. A lot of his sarcasm is v bitter, and wolves don't tend to be sarcastic in quite the way he had been, which might be a hard read to explain.
Hakulyte I just talked about.
DBP there's a little bit of "I am Detective Chris let me solve murderer" in his posts but he's an absent dad in this timeline. At least he plays with me when he's around but he's never around enough for me to be happy. To be serious, I don't /think/ he's a wolf. Its absolutely a lot more likely than Haku or Cel being a wolf in my mind however. Either way, there are a few people I would kill before him.
Freezin I said my peace on earlier... at the time. I just don't know anymore. He basically flew a white flag as a response. I absolutely cannot decide between it being a strong townie reaction and a strong wolfy reaction. The stuff I had said before still stands, but idk... Its really weird. He said that he wanted to defend from the stupid reasons people were pushing on him then he said he might not be here enough to do that.
blind I've talked about a bit recently. I have seen him wolf and wolfed with him recently, and while it took an extra phase, I think I agree with DBP from d0 that this is his wolfgame. I do rather strongly believe that his anger was not faked.
My problem with this game is def that there is too much emotion for me to make heads/tails of. Emotion plays a part in my reads on cel, blind, freezin and a little bit on gradiant. The list also included HNH when he was alive. If there's a wolf in there that's fooled me based on me reading into their emotion, that's the kind of thing I struggle most with.
there is a big dip from blind's nearly 100 posts to the remaining group of people. Skipping Gradiant a bit, roundbox is right behind. I am not here to growl at roundbox for not posting enough, I think he's done well with the time he's had. I suppose I'm just remarking at how odd the gap is.
I have disliked nothing roundbox has said aside from maybe being a bit buddy-buddy when he asked if I was drunktexting. Honestly, this probably means he's a wolf. Its just nowhere near strong enough of a reason to lynch someone. His analysis of Freezin's vote at the of last phase I've already talked about, but I think its excellent regardless of roundbox's alignment, and it did make me lean him town a little more strongly. I kind of like him not apologizing for lynching Lar, maybe I shouldn't.
God knows I don't know how tf to read roundbox so I guess I'll just say I have him at null even though I think he's done mostly townie things.
I've talked about Xiz a bit already. Fuck Xiz this game though he's a big unhelpful meanie that won't tell me what his gimmick is. More seriously, I think Xiz is a decent candidate for wolf. His pushes are lazy imo (still on DBP based on a question he asked from the previous day), pushing on the people who voted Lar kind of blindly. I think this is a lot more comparable to last FE game wolfXiz than any recent game of townXiz. I would be interested to hear how roundbox feels on Xiz at the given moment because he was rather strongly in the "xiz is v town" camp last phase.
Xel is another strong candidate for wolf now that I look back. I still maintain that his read on me seemed like he was actually thinking about it. After that... imo he's done jack shit and that's a lot more likely to come from wolfXel than townXel. that's honestly all I really have to say about him. I am fine seeing him die since Celirra just asked me.
Manti hasn't really given much on people he's not interested in, I'm not too big of a fan of that. I disagree rather strongly that blind should be lynched today. I am not too worried that we disagree. Imo, he had an opportunity last phase to push a lynch on me, and I think it looks not bad for him that he didn't try. That's stretching a bit, so ANYWAYS Manti feels /ok/ to me. He hasn't done enough for me to feel super strongly about him one way or another so that is a mark against him.
WV not enough yet, basing solely on Gradiant, I'm not really sure. Once a few more flips have happened I'm p sure I could make a very solid wolf/not wolf partners list for Gradiant's slot.
I'm gonna come out and say that I think I know how to read manti and wont know until next phase whether he's wolf or town probably. There's a tell he's done as wolf that gives it away which hasn't happened yet. I'd rather lynch someone other than him for now if he does get put on the table
I dont like xel lynch and would rather xiz if those were my only two options
but I prefer dbp and blind over those two
with haku being approx equal to xiz
DBP if you want to discuss that thing yesterday let me know, not sure if it's relevant anymore though. Regardless of that, DBP was blue hunting. Null on other three atm.
dbp
which post are you referring to?
Originally posted by the sun fan
roundbox might be the weirdest read to me atm
he seems too... friendly? Not that's he not normally friendly, but its like slightly below Truman's neighbors from The Truman Show to where its so nice that I'm not sure if I believe its all completely legit.
I don't know if that's even relevant but its what it feels like to me right now.
good afternoon, good evening, and good night
you know what they say about tone reads
(they're not based on evidence)
(also what posts even led you to this tone??)
Originally posted by the sun fan
the point he made about Freezin's vote on Lar yesterday was like... really good imo. If he made that up as a wolf it is impressive, and I don't think its anywhere near impossible for him to have made it up as a wolf or for Freezin/roundbox to not be any combinations of both alignments, but like... if he's a wolf he thought of something really deep really, really quickly.
is this why I'm Truman's neighbors?
Originally posted by XelNya
I'm good with the roundbox for now, not worth looking at except for part of the discussion
hey why am I good from your pov?
Originally posted by Hakulyte
You're never catching me as wolf in this game ever. I can guarantee you that much.
hakulyte permanently etched into my "never lynch this game" list
Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
sunfan
yes
Originally posted by Hakulyte
Do you have reasons to believe that wolves were forced to vote that wagon?
they don't need to add to the wagon, one already started it
Originally posted by Xiz
RB is slight town im realizing because I think he understood my gimmick which is a really shitty thing to do, but I think I accidentally did that. Reaction to DBP felt genuine, something about how dbp plays. Round what is your lynch order on mml wagon
I don't think I outwardly mentioned anything about your gimmick this game, so I'm not really sure about the first sentence here.
lynch order is sunfan > freezin > dabackpack >>>>>>>>> haku (don't lynch haku)
Originally posted by the sun fan
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer
Roundbox and freezin are largely null for me, with roundbox being a bit more towny. That said as long as there's another wolf candidate I don't want freezin on the table because I know he's a strong town, and he has high potential to solve the game to me, or to at least strongly pressure to make it easier. I think if he hasn't solved by after the end of the next day phase he's probably wolf.
Originally posted by Celirra
Roundbox is weird for me
Honestly I have a lot of nulls right now which would concern me but I have a couple decent wolf candidates in mind
contradictory points, only one post apart.
warning flags slightly raised.
Originally posted by the sun fan
I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer
Comment