TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #991
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    lol why

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #992
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      btw, you went 180 on me early game to this point.

      I wonder what's your progression on me as well tbh.

      I feel like you moved me from wolfy to towny.

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #993
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        btw, you went 180 on me early game to this point.

        I wonder what's your progression on me as well tbh.

        I feel like you moved me from wolfy to towny.
        I couldn't have 180'd you because I haven't posted a stance on you.

        These are out of order, but here is every post I think is relevant to this right now.

        Originally posted by XelNya
        Its a reference to the questions he was asking sunfam. Same concept of activity thats not useful.

        And I think haku was trying but I don't like what he stated was his reason for doing so, it just feels bad, but mostly not scummy.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        Gross, Haku's trying guys.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        Doesn't that seem like a basic bitch level kind of mistake that'd be immensely uncharacteristic of Sunfam Haku?
        Originally posted by XelNya
        Of all the fucking people in a game you can pick to copy

        you picked haku

        mother

        fucking

        haku

        of all the fucking people

        fucking fuck man

        just get replaced out of this game, you need to sit in time out
        Originally posted by XelNya
        "I formed an interaction because someone told me to."

        That totally looks great for you on paper let me tell you.
        The only quote where maybe you can infer where I am putting you is that last one.

        My concerns have been elsewhere. Predominantly on that one MML discussion post I made, maybe reread that one again perhaps, and the post on HnH.

        tldr: I haven't really thought about you because two other people were more worthy of my attention.

        But let's say that I'm not seeing you in any light right now.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #994
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          You know, you could just tell me what you really think instead of staying on that "I think that you think that I think" territory that is just really weird.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #995
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            For the question u ask, I didnt think it. I didnt not think it either. I do have a think, though.
            You're also guilty of that.

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #996
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              You know, you could just tell me what you really think instead of staying on that "I think that you think that I think" territory that is just really weird.
              That's no fun though.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #997
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                what the FUCK was the lynch
                React to lynch specifically, but not the NK. Weird. Anger could be faked here because everyone had the entire night phase to digest that information.

                Originally posted by XelNya
                That's no fun though.
                You're responsible of your own fun~

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #998
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Well, since this game is called "The World Ends With You", I guess I'm going to do a meme and just do that.

                  My "World" is currently "blindreper1179/XelNya/Sunfan" as the wolf team.

                  I do this meme because it creates a stronger basis for accusations and pushing the game somewhere.

                  Going to sit back until someone comes here and tell me that their religion is better.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #999
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    You're also guilty of that.
                    guilty as charged
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1000
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      Well, since this game is called "The World Ends With You", I guess I'm going to do a meme and just do that.

                      My "World" is currently "blindreper1179/XelNya/Sunfan" as the wolf team.

                      I do this meme because it creates a stronger basis for accusations and pushing the game somewhere.

                      Going to sit back until someone comes here and tell me that their religion is better.
                      my religion is better
                      at least it will be when I finish making it
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #1001
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        Well, since this game is called "The World Ends With You", I guess I'm going to do a meme and just do that.

                        My "World" is currently "blindreper1179/XelNya/Sunfan" as the wolf team.

                        I do this meme because it creates a stronger basis for accusations and pushing the game somewhere.

                        Going to sit back until someone comes here and tell me that their religion is better.
                        this is my world



                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #1002
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          I would like to say a few short things real quick
                          I am having a much harder time this game; I'm not really sure why. I have a lot of strong reads and I am kind of mindfucked atm because of how big my towncircle is, but I can't really bring myself to tear down my town either

                          Pete and I are hosting moches for all of tomorrow, so I will be mostly unable to play, but I will put in what I can, and I will attempt to make up for this on Sunday.

                          I will shortly in the next post talk about my issue with Freezin as it stands.
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1003
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            I currently have Freezin as top scum. The main points in my mind are
                            1) Shamelessly sheeping roundbox on his take on Freezin's vote yesterday. I think the best thing I can do come Sunday is look for Freezin's progression like he told me to, because I think that will be the tell-all.

                            2) This is kind of funky, and this was not as strong before I saw that HNH was the nightkill, but I just cannot get into Freezin's headspace for lying to HNH about playing with custom usertitles turned off. I see no townie reason for it. I can only see wolfy reasons for it. It really only reads to me like an attempt to get pressure off of himself, it would undermine HNH's already flimsy reason for voting Freezin.

                            IDK. Part of it like... I know that part of it is because Freezin /was/ actually upset with HNH regardless of Freezin's alignment. I know part of it didn't have anything to do with the game. But I really can't shake the feeling that its not the whole picture here. Freezin really is a very calculating player, and even little things like lie about having custom user titles turned off is not out of his range as either alignment. I just can't shake the feeling that based on how the whole situation played out, that it was wolf!Freezin.
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #1004
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              dbp I know I didn't give a full response. I am kind of between a rock and a hard place. I would prefer to be by the rock rather than the hard place, but if you insist, I can be by the hard place.
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #1005
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Hakulyte, do you actually find me scummy, or are you just defaulting me to scum because you're having trouble reading me?
                                Its not important, I am just curious.
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...