TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #1381
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by roundbox

    this line of thinking for every game is what put me into stagnation and the inability to solve. I think you're relying too heavily on meta by going into the game with thoughts like this. I keep going back to my point about consistency. Not consistency between games, but consistency between posts within a single game. I think it's doing a better job at helping me catch wolves than just saying "if player doesn't act like x, then they must be wolf"
    People have off games. deal with it
    this is towny


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #1382
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      people are making a big deal about the xiz ISO and how I figured out his gimmick

      literally you can solve it by looking at xiz's first four posts
      Nice meme.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1383
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by roundbox
        sunfan are you sure you didn't confirmation bias your way into justifying your vote on MML
        dabackpack just jumped on as well, that's all I'm saying
        look at the disparity between the postcount number of your vote and our votes
        I know you said your park was bad
        why you parkin dawg
        this isn't monopoly
        dude, I've explained the justification a few times

        I didn't want to get lynched
        I didn't want Celirra to get lynched
        I was /ok/ with blind getting lynched but I didn't prefer it
        don't remember the other person that was getting pressure but still wanted Lar over them
        I had done a glance-over of everyone in the game and had decided that Lar was the best lynch in my mind

        I don't have a reason why I parked, but does it matter? Yes, it was bad. Are you saying that parked votes are wolfy? That doesn't make any sense to me if that's what you're saying.
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #1384
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          No shift. It's on everyone. I just said fuck it, and am just going off posts and meta. No more paranoia. Its a decision, not a shift in my play.
          so you just quit sunfan paranoia cold turkey. there wasnt some revelation or anything. so you still can't read sunfan but you just dont care?

          Comment

          • T-Force
            Your world ends with you
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2007
            • 4753

            #1385
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Code:
            [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/20/17 at 6:46 PM
            [u]Subject: [b]Another Replacement[/b][/u]
            
            Hello Players, [b]Rapta[/b] has replaced [B]FreezinIce[/B].
            Play nicely~
            Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

            Comment

            • Rapta
              🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
              Profile Moderator
              FFR Simfile Author
              Global Moderator
              • Dec 2010
              • 1948

              #1386
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              moo
              Old Quotes
              Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
              Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
              Originally posted by Mourningfall
              [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
              Originally posted by Xiz
              Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
              Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
              Originally posted by Prawnskunk
              if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
              Originally posted by gold stinger
              do u even agrabah
              Originally posted by gold stinger
              Today at 12:53 AM
              I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
              Originally posted by Psychotik
              When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
              Originally posted by Haku
              have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




              Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
              OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
              Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
              We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
              Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
              You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #1387
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                people are making a big deal about the xiz ISO and how I figured out his gimmick

                literally you can solve it by looking at xiz's first four posts
                Xiz: My gimmick is helpful to town

                ...
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • Rapta
                  🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                  Profile Moderator
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  Global Moderator
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1948

                  #1388
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  69 pages to read lel
                  Old Quotes
                  Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                  Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                  Originally posted by Mourningfall
                  [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                  Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                  Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                  Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                  if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  do u even agrabah
                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  Today at 12:53 AM
                  I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                  Originally posted by Psychotik
                  When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                  Originally posted by Haku
                  have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                  Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                  OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                  Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                  We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                  Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                  You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #1389
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    I would just out and say it but I don't wanna be a dick to xiz if this is something he actually cares about
                    You are a true bro

                    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                    haha holy shit xiz out of all the things you could do why that

                    Because why not? I hope you now agree with how it technically is more towny for me to continue this over time, and I continue with my quality NOT quantity. Trust me, if I would be playing like haku right now I would be killing myself lmfao. Oh, also i'm gonna swap over to mr sunfan

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #1390
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      should I be Shiki or will you be Shiki
                      shiki tohno or shiki ryougi


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1391
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Rapta
                        69 pages to read lel
                        yeah, there's basically no chance you can read that all before EOD which is in a bit over 2 hours

                        I suggest you look from page 55ish onwards if you plan to read as much as you can

                        just hanging around in real time isn't a bad idea either

                        glgl
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #1392
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          Xiz: My gimmick is helpful to town

                          ...
                          Do ya get it now?
                          Do ya get it now?
                          Do ya get it now?
                          Do ya get it now?
                          Do ya get it now?
                          Do ya get it now?
                          Do ya get it now?
                          Do ya get it now?
                          Do ya get it now?
                          Do ya get it now?
                          Do ya get it now?
                          Do ya get it now?
                          DO YA?

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #1393
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            Xiz: My gimmick is helpful to town

                            ...
                            well, technically the longer he lives, the more we get from him


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #1394
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              hi rapta make sure to focus on my posts if you want a lot of info (thats why I have a lot of them!)
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #1395
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Rapta is D7 on FFR, he can read everything.

                                #memes

                                Comment

                                Working...