TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #1396
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Xiz
    Trust me, if I would be playing like haku right now I would be killing myself lmfao.
    can confirm
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #1397
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      Rapta is D7 on FFR, he can read everything.

      #memes
      fun isnt allowed and having fun with posting is scummy, time to get serious hakulyte
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • Rapta
        🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
        Profile Moderator
        FFR Simfile Author
        Global Moderator
        • Dec 2010
        • 1948

        #1398
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Xiz
        Trust me, if I would be playing like haku right now I would be killing myself lmfao.sunfan
        can confirm
        Old Quotes
        Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
        Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
        Originally posted by Mourningfall
        [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
        Originally posted by Xiz
        Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
        Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
        Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
        Originally posted by Prawnskunk
        if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
        Originally posted by gold stinger
        do u even agrabah
        Originally posted by gold stinger
        Today at 12:53 AM
        I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
        Originally posted by Psychotik
        When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
        Originally posted by Haku
        have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




        Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
        OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
        Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
        We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
        Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
        You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #1399
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          why did rapta sheep me
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • Rapta
            🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
            Profile Moderator
            FFR Simfile Author
            Global Moderator
            • Dec 2010
            • 1948

            #1400
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Celirra
            why did rapta sheep me
            i didnt

            last game he literally tried getting us to vote himself
            Old Quotes
            Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
            Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
            Originally posted by Mourningfall
            [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
            Originally posted by Xiz
            Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
            Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
            Originally posted by Prawnskunk
            if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
            Originally posted by gold stinger
            do u even agrabah
            Originally posted by gold stinger
            Today at 12:53 AM
            I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
            Originally posted by Psychotik
            When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
            Originally posted by Haku
            have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




            Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
            OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
            Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
            We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
            Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
            You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #1401
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Rapta
              can confirm
              I feel like some next level bullshit is happening here.

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #1402
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                b-but I literally made the same post 2 posts before you
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • Rapta
                  🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                  Profile Moderator
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  Global Moderator
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1948

                  #1403
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  b-but I literally made the same post 2 posts before you
                  so? it was extra confirmed
                  Old Quotes
                  Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                  Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                  Originally posted by Mourningfall
                  [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                  Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                  Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                  Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                  if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  do u even agrabah
                  Originally posted by gold stinger
                  Today at 12:53 AM
                  I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                  Originally posted by Psychotik
                  When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                  Originally posted by Haku
                  have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                  Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                  OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                  Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                  We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                  Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                  You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #1404
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    wow and now haku gives rapta for the joke that I made

                    arrrrgh!
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #1405
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      can I vote for haku twice
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1406
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Alright, im about to head off. I'll have my phone with me until I fall asleep, but don't expect anything. Here are my reads list incase ya pull a fast one on me.

                        Town

                        Wayward

                        Light Town:

                        Cel
                        Roundbox
                        Haku
                        Blind

                        Null:

                        Everyone else

                        Light Wolf:

                        Rapta

                        Wolf:

                        DBP
                        Sunfan


                        So yeah both DBP and Sunfan im going back and forth on, whichever.

                        Comment

                        • Rapta
                          🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                          Profile Moderator
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          Global Moderator
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1948

                          #1407
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          wow and now haku gives rapta for the joke that I made

                          arrrrgh!
                          haaaaaaahahahaa

                          haaaa

                          ha

                          oh i should be reading thread oops
                          Old Quotes
                          Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                          Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                          Originally posted by Mourningfall
                          [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                          Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                          Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                          if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                          Originally posted by gold stinger
                          do u even agrabah
                          Originally posted by gold stinger
                          Today at 12:53 AM
                          I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                          Originally posted by Psychotik
                          When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                          Originally posted by Haku
                          have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                          Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                          OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                          Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                          We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                          Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                          You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                          Comment

                          • Rapta
                            🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                            Profile Moderator
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            Global Moderator
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1948

                            #1408
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            Alright, im about to head off. I'll have my phone with me until I fall asleep, but don't expect anything. Here are my reads list incase ya pull a fast one on me.

                            Town

                            Wayward

                            Light Town:

                            Cel
                            Roundbox
                            Haku
                            Blind

                            Null:

                            Everyone else

                            Light Wolf:

                            Rapta

                            Wolf:

                            DBP
                            Sunfan


                            So yeah both DBP and Sunfan im going back and forth on, whichever.

                            ok IMMMEEDIATLY ffs
                            Old Quotes
                            Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                            Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                            Originally posted by Mourningfall
                            [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                            Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                            Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                            if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                            Originally posted by gold stinger
                            do u even agrabah
                            Originally posted by gold stinger
                            Today at 12:53 AM
                            I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                            Originally posted by Psychotik
                            When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                            Originally posted by Haku
                            have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                            Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                            OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                            Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                            We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                            Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                            You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #1409
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              fun isnt allowed and having fun with posting is scummy, time to get serious hakulyte
                              I don't see Sunfan building a case on Roundbox so, something awkward is happening.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #1410
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Xiz, you are mostly accusing me of something I cannot defend.

                                You talk about my tone, I cannot defend against that.

                                You talk about my mechanics posts, ok, I posted about mechanics twice or something.

                                You talk about me manipulating votes on Lar or whatever you want to word it as... what the fuck dude? I don't think a single person voted Lar because I did.

                                Did roundbox vote Lar because I did? I don't think so.
                                Did freezin vote Lar because I did? I don't think so.
                                Did Haku vote Lar because I did? fuck if I know but I guess its possible.
                                Did DBP vote Lar because I did? I guess partially considering he was on the same page as me regarding not lynching Cel or myself, but if you say that then he would've "followed me" on whoever and its not my fault.
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...