TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #1321
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    am I the only one that feels this way on Sanzath?
    I'll be /that/ guy if I have to.
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    thanks, friend
    quotes from the turbo. the second quote is your response to me agreeing to join you in your line of thought on Sanzath

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I guess my vote's staying on Lar????
    how do people feel about killing Lar today
    quote from this game
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #1322
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      like yeah I know I just blasted Celery for relying on meta, but this is bugging me
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #1323
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by roundbox
        like yeah I know I just blasted Celery for relying on meta, but this is bugging me
        Well, Sunfan wants to keep Celirra alive.

        (I like to think it's that simple. Let me dream.)

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1324
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by roundbox
          which post are you referring to?
          Not saying at this time. But I think i'm starting to put the pieces together finally so if I'm correct in what im thinking, then I've for sure caught a wolf. I just need more time to think about this though.

          Originally posted by roundbox
          I don't think I outwardly mentioned anything about your gimmick this game, so I'm not really sure about the first sentence here.
          lynch order is sunfan > freezin > dabackpack >>>>>>>>> haku (don't lynch haku)
          Okay i'm going to use whiteout over that gold star I gave you. So ignore that.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #1325
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Xiz, I want to see that mysterious godlike game that you seems to be having.

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1326
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Yeah i'm not a fan of how when I say I'm about to leave, sunfan starts setting up a push on me similar to the way he started MML. And yeah greg sure you didn't "try hard to get people to vote him" but you didn't need to at that point. But you certainly didn't stop it

              Comment

              • Celirra
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2015
                • 749

                #1327
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by roundbox
                like yeah I know I just blasted Celery for relying on meta, but this is bugging me
                roundbox has a weak blaster

                its more of a pew pew
                ,,
                 ,_, -ー'"{
                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                彡と} 猫.{つ

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1328
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Xiz, I want to see that mysterious godlike game that you seems to be having.
                  Yeah I think I understand what you are saying. But i'm not 100% sure just yet because if i'm right, then i've been wrong about something I said earlier but I really don't think this conversation is a day 1 talk, and should be like day 2 or day 3 talk, if you know what i mean haku

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #1329
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    just gonna post some hot takes because I'm not sure whether or not I will get around to reading everyone's iso today

                    blind I've talked about a bit recently. I have seen him wolf and wolfed with him recently, and while it took an extra phase, I think I agree with DBP from d0 that this is his wolfgame. I do rather strongly believe that his anger was not faked.
                    So, I'm a wolf, but my anger isn't faked, but I'm in your town pile?????? DBP said I wasn't a wolf but you agree with him that this is my wolf game.

                    You done fucked up A A Ron.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #1330
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      the parked vote was bad

                      I should've moved it even if Lar was a wolf because it would just be better

                      I said this already before you said any of this
                      But why though why would it have been better to move it if even if he was a wolf.

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #1331
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        (this is not a shitpost)

                        I think I'm following that sinusoid back down sunfan which is convenient timing but I also *still* need to hear from those quiet cuties
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #1332
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Updating my reads a bit:

                          Sunfan and DBP are now my top two, in that order. Did dbp ever respond to me I really wanna stop hanging onto this and move on but I still really want to know the answer so lolz. Also sorry for being afk a bit had to go to airport to get my sister.

                          Comment

                          • Wayward Vagabond
                            Confirmed Heartbreaker
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 5866

                            #1333
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            @ wv and it seems to be round too



                            maybe wv would have seen this and giggled if he read the thread instead of basing everything off the last couple hours as he claims :thinking:
                            Watcha thinking about boo

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #1334
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              Watcha thinking about boo
                              thinkin bout you boo

                              are you thinkin bout me too
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #1335
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                Updating my reads a bit:

                                Sunfan and DBP are now my top two, in that order. Did dbp ever respond to me I really wanna stop hanging onto this and move on but I still really want to know the answer so lolz. Also sorry for being afk a bit had to go to airport to get my sister.
                                from what I recall dbp hasn't done anything this phase so no
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...