TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #1096
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    This xiz cryptic meme makes me want to vote him
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #1097
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      like sorry but god damn. You've played how many games now and watched how many games now and this is the stuff you're giving us. It's like you're trying to make me not like playing with you
      The progression behind this post + concerns + approach with the game makes me want to just give him a town read and move on.

      I kind of wanted to complexify the game, but there's already many players who are doing things that accomplish the same goal.

      tl;dr: I'm town reading Gradiant over that post.

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #1098
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Celirra
        I keep forgetting xel is in this game

        But he hasn't done anything to stand out as scummy honestly so I'm gonna not consider him for now

        Hopefully he does some work though


        The work that needs to be done:

        0. Pressure Freezin.
        1. Sort out sunfam
        2. Get Xizu to talk
        3. Deal with blind

        I'm good with the roundbox for now, not worth looking at except for part of the discussion

        I think Haku is slowly getting a tad better

        Would like to see how xiz / dbp plays out

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        Every time I see Xiz attempting to give hints, I always ends up assuming it could go either way because chaos mindset.
        He's just being white noise at this point.

        hey freezin fren, you wanna respond to me from d1 with my comments I made to Lar, or no

        I may grab my tunnel glasses, we'll see how I feel after the gf comes over

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #1099
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Celirra
          I'm going to focus on Xiz for a second here to hopefully get him out of his shell and contribute (see: shitpost?) a bit more here

          So far all his posts have been short, either quips or little mechanical tidbits, which has two worlds for me:

          1) a town trying to observe, and ensure nobody is thinking wrongly (I'm leaning towards this world)
          2) a wolf staying in the background while trying to contribute to obvious queries (less likely I'm feeling)

          The thing is here, I'm thinking back to two Xiz games, one of which was the C9++ game with Xiz, in which he was very much all over the place and chatty and shitposty and such, and the fire emblem game, in which he was more laid back and reserved in a lot of ways I feel (at least comparatively).

          Unfortunately, this is the extent of my anecdotal evidence, but basically in the game he was more rowdy and boisterous he ended up flipping town, while in the game he was more conservative with his posts he was a wolf. I'm curious how this will progress, also if anyone has any corrections to my anecdotal evidence I'm all ears (maybe one of these two games were an outlier, though the trend also follows with how he plays in ltwg).
          Xiz, thoughts about this ?

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #1100
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Xiz
            Making a note of this sentence, people who use this defense usually roll wolf.
            Originally posted by LightManticorex2
            Er I guess hnh' post doesn't really go with what I want

            Disregard.
            These were weird reactions.

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #1101
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Declaring interest to vote whoever I feel is helping town the least this game tbh because I have a large scummy pool and I need more to narrow it down
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #1102
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Celirra
                Declaring interest to vote whoever I feel is helping town the least this game tbh because I have a large scummy pool and I need more to narrow it down
                How about you present your "large scummy pool" and we discuss about it ?

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #1103
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  im at a crossroads.

                  do i roast the people coming after me for retarded reasons, or do i try to dig into people to look for stuff to build my reads.

                  i think i only have time and energy for one of these paths today
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1104
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    im at a crossroads.

                    do i roast the people coming after me for retarded reasons, or do i try to dig into people to look for stuff to build my reads.

                    i think i only have time and energy for one of these paths today
                    You probably actually want to make a read list at this point.

                    At least this is what I'm trying to do atm to summarize where the hell I've been.

                    I think your wolf meta is betraying you this game so far and you're going to need to do something about it.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #1105
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      What is limiting your time and energy today?

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #1106
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        What is limiting your time and energy today?
                        time is irl stuff mostly. movie into hangouts with friends.

                        energy is just game fatigue. I was originally going to sit this game out but decided to join to meme dbp.

                        which was a terrible idea because this game is definitely trending in the direction of wifom as far as atmosphere goes.

                        you are right to read me wolfy for not showing enough hunger this phase. i'll try to give town something to judge me on before eod
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #1107
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          im actually part of the problem a bit in that regard i dont think i dialed back my attitude enough early on
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #1108
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            going to take a page from sunfan and say something to you haku that is outside of the scope of this game:

                            I dont know how you play so many games in a row with the intensity and volume that you do. I'm genuinely envious sometimes.
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #1109
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              going to take a page from sunfan and say something to you haku that is outside of the scope of this game:

                              I dont know how you play so many games in a row with the intensity and volume that you do. I'm genuinely envious sometimes.
                              I just constantly keep thinking; "this game may actually get interesting if I try a bit harder" and it's enough of a motivation to keep me coming back constantly even if I don't really always do particularly good.

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #1110
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Haku did you miss my posts about your earlier or did I miss your reply to them
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...