TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Celirra
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2015
    • 749

    #1036
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    I keep forgetting xel is in this game

    But he hasn't done anything to stand out as scummy honestly so I'm gonna not consider him for now

    Hopefully he does some work though
    ,,
     ,_, -ー'"{
     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
    彡と} 猫.{つ

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #1037
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Oh I thought this phase ended tonight oops

      Points still stand but I'm not as antsy anymore
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #1038
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        At least tforce is here in the thread with me so I'm not all alone
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #1039
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          The sad thing is I think he cares more about solving this than half the other people here


          What a cutie
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #1040
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            I'm shooting a movie scene today and have to drive 3 hours back home afterwards, no idea when ill get there. So you all know, I'm absent today.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #1041
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Oh hey blind how are you do-oh...
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #1042
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                I'm shooting a movie scene today and have to drive 3 hours back home afterwards, no idea when ill get there. So you all know, I'm absent today.
                yo good luck dude!!
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1043
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Catching up now, was at karaoke all last night and am still hungover lol. Catching up now. Also I will not be lynching outside of the MML wagon today.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #1044
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Catching up now. Catching up now. Catching up now. Catching up now. Catching up now. Catching up now. Catching up now. Catching up now. Catching up now. Catching up now.

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #1045
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Sunfan looks best out of entire wagon so far. His vote was on post 80. I'm confused about DBP's post about how 'cel and sunfan' are not going to die today.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1046
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        DBP if you want to discuss that thing yesterday let me know, not sure if it's relevant anymore though. Regardless of that, DBP was blue hunting. Null on other three atm.

                        dbp

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #1047
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Cel I'm put off by your 'blaming blindreaper' post because there are a lot of people to blame in comparison, and I don't even think blind is at most to blame for it.

                          Comment

                          • Hateandhatred
                            "The Quebec Steparatist."
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2011
                            • 1974

                            #1048
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Roses are red
                            Violets are blue
                            Now Im ded
                            And fuk u
                            Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #1049
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              Sunfan looks best out of entire wagon so far. His vote was on post 80.
                              Going off this, sunfan read today isn't based solely off this. I actually have reedited this post like 4 times now either putting sunfan as weak scum or null and I dont know rofl

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #1050
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                Not gonna quote cause lolmobilequoting but my main stance change is on sunfan, I'm getting really bad flashbacks to the last game he rolled wolf in, in which he didn't really do anything that much and then made apologies for having a hard time, which is really similar to here. Combined with my tinfoil theory, not looking good for my d0 friend. It's weird too because it seems people are backing off on him
                                I think the part about me not doing that much is kind of unfair, because I do think I have done a lot.
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...