TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #1081
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Xiz
    Too many nulls right now. Gradiant is my only town lean. Everyone else is null or scum. Only focusing on MML wagon today, I dont care about anyone else. Havent iso'd anyone on wagon yet.
    talk to me about Gradiant then pls
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #1082
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Xiz
      I want to know out of the 4 other people on the MML wagon, what would your lynch order be. I'll be iso'n the wagon here shortly but I wanna see what you are thinking there
      uhhhh...

      freezin roundbox dbp haku in that order

      roundbox and dbp are very close together and depending on what I see they could swap around very easily

      I don't think I would ever vote Haku this game
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #1083
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        Xiz, some <3 to <3
        Last game tilted me to oblivion, I'm posting quality over quantity. Sorry bud but I'm afraid your going to have to deal with that. Also at least with this gimmic ill slowly be posting a bit more.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #1084
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Xiz
          Last game tilted me to oblivion, I'm posting quality over quantity. Sorry bud but I'm afraid your going to have to deal with that. Also at least with this gimmic ill slowly be posting a bit more.
          first day = 1 line
          second day = 2 lines
          etc?
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #1085
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            xiz how the hell do you think I was blue hunting


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1086
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              talk to me about Gradiant then pls
              He had good points about sunfan d0, his analysis of sunfans read on cel, both mindmelding a bit, his reads on cel and blind make sence, some other stuff as well i think. Those ones stand out most.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #1087
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                first day = 1 line
                second day = 2 lines
                etc?
                Close, but sadly wrong. It's actually beneficial for town if I keep this gimmick up, so if you want to know just ISO posts by me and you should get it.

                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                xiz how the hell do you think I was blue hunting

                I absolutely will not be answering this question.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #1088
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  I did iso posts by you Xiz, but w/e.

                  I doubt its beneficial to town!!!!! I really do!!!!!
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #1089
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    Xiz has 34 posts.
                    This is your biggest clue, you should be able to get it after this post. I could have clearly stopped typing but I am not for a reason. It's almost as if I need to keep typing for some reason.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #1090
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      This is your biggest clue, you should be able to get it after this post. I could have clearly stopped typing but I am not for a reason. It's almost as if I need to keep typing for some reason.
                      yeah idgi maybe I'm just dumb.

                      I still doubt its beneficial to town!!!!!! still hardcalling bs on that!!!!!!
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1091
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        I think we're about to head out for the day, unless someone has something rq
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #1092
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          yeah idgi maybe I'm just dumb.

                          I still doubt its beneficial to town!!!!!! still hardcalling bs on that!!!!!!
                          Hey greg, have I told you how much I love this video? It's so exciting, so great, I love the count. I could listen to this song all day, every day, for every situation ever one two three four five six.


                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1093
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            yeah ok whatever it is I'm just dumb
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #1094
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Every time I see Xiz attempting to give hints, I always ends up assuming it could go either way because chaos mindset.

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #1095
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                this paints a funny picture in my mind

                                wolfchat 360 no-scope fuck the townies Nekopara best VN:
                                (names censored to protect the identities of the wolves)

                                X*z: Hey friends I'm gonna bus hard this game because why not? *afks for 18 hours*
                                Da****p***: Fuck you Xiz.
                                Freezin***: Why do I always get teamed with potatoes? I miss getting carried by sunfan
                                I appreciate this don't worry
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...