TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #961
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by roundbox
    are you mobile or drunk
    bonus points for both my man
    Mobile, but ive had a bit too. Im not drunk tho.
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #962
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      wtf it's 11 I need to sleep

      dont sleep on blind though guys

      bunk with me and lets lynch a dinch a wolfy dolfy
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #963
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        Gonna chill. Its not important what I think.
        it matters for my ability to read you


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #964
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          Id like to give better reasoning when im at a laptop, but I went into this phase between blind an freezin as my yop scum (I realized blind didnt do a thing he aleays does regardless of his alignment and I was a lil spooked but idc about it after his entrance today).

          So freezin atm. I need to dial bacj a lot of my townreads as well.
          I noticed I forgot too, and I was pretty upset with myself and it was too late to do it.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #965
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            I noticed I forgot too, and I was pretty upset with myself and it was too late to do it.
            Oh, not that. I dont rly cate about that. you didnt say/express paranoia about me.
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #966
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              Mobile, but ive had a bit too. Im not drunk tho.


              !!WINNER!!
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #967
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Celirra
                wtf it's 11 I need to sleep

                dont sleep on blind though guys

                bunk with me and lets lynch a dinch a wolfy dolfy
                read a lead some other players
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #968
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  this game feels really off to me for some reason


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #969
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    Oh, not that. I dont rly cate about that. you didnt say/express paranoia about me.
                    Oh. I always have it, but there's too many of you I'm paranoid about at this point so I just have to play and figure shit out.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #970
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      I'm sensing a lot of malice/anger/snark thus far

                      even yesterday


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #971
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        I'm sensing a lot of malice/anger/snark thus far

                        even yesterday
                        Good thing those are all alignment indicative

                        O wait
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #972
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          Good thing those are all alignment indicative

                          O wait
                          It actually is to some degree.

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #973
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Was he angry? Sure
                            Snippy? Yes

                            Was he a lil shit? No
                            Was he a straight up asshole? No.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #974
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              Good thing those are all alignment indicative

                              O wait
                              that was not related to sikvikg the game


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #975
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                Was he angry? Sure
                                Snippy? Yes

                                Was he a lil shit? No
                                Was he a straight up asshole? No.
                                This hurts to read
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...