TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LightManticorex2
    FFR Player
    • May 2006
    • 25

    #2686
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Xiz
    if your argument is based on post count then yes your right im not dominating the thread. But like i wanted to post quality over quantity for that gimmick I did because if I would have posted 100 times per day, then i would be writing unnecessary walls of text for like, simple answers. I approached this game with the mentality to post when important and not fill the thread with clutter
    i feel like your extended irl adventures might have played a problem in my perception of you as well.
    Lock clear

    Comment

    • LightManticorex2
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 25

      #2687
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      I expected you and dbp to dominate the phase after xel was lynched, and both of you disappeared from the game.

      Dbp didn't even vote I don't think
      You made a weak push on cel.

      I don't know what to think of that phase. I was waiting and waiting for something to happen and it never did.
      Lock clear

      Comment

      • Wayward Vagabond
        Confirmed Heartbreaker
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2012
        • 5866

        #2688
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Xiz
        manti has it just been us two in thread or has anyone shown
        i've been here and commented though i was more observing. i don't think rapta or celery came into the thread

        Comment

        • LightManticorex2
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 25

          #2689
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by LightManticorex2
          i feel like your extended irl adventures might have played a problem in my perception of you as well.
          Seriously though, airport, vacation, lower activity/ post volume then normal because of gimmick.

          It looks like wolf slank.
          Lock clear

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #2690
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by LightManticorex2
            I also don't understand why you couldn't generically answer my question about your thoughts on WV/me/cel......
            ....Instead of giving us a post on each player, you obfuscated your thoughts on individuals by grouping them into teams. This feels like a misdirection play at best where you put out scenarios on teams that makes it look like you're adding to the conversation when in reality you're directing the mislynch.
            okay i get that, but like, im not wrong in my thinking. I'm taking the last two phases from the perspective of pairs, and sure thats not a common mentality there could be things there that people normally miss right? Like, i dont think it translated but in the back of my mind i was thinking more "okay i'll look at pairs and compare that with solo's and see" but I get what you are saying on how I need to do solo myself (even though Im still paranoid you are distracting if im correct)

            tldr version for now tho

            cel - going anal hard on manti. I'm disappointment you(manti) didn't give cel shit for going so hard on you and not move from you but you do that shit to me, it's like your only choosing the battles you want to fight to make yourself more towny. I agree with cel on rapta being town, and wv's catch was almost snowballed by cel even though cel didnt vote blind so im confused about that. I don't know if manti/cel are a pair, i still wanna say no but like, i dunno.

            wv - gradiant was my top town until replacement. wv has been meh throughout until after xel lynch. Hes asking questions but they dont seem to be having much impact? like they are good questions but done that really prod people but im not sure he knows how to (sorry) yet. I wonder if my gut is giving wv town cred because of gradiant, but the way things are right now that's been out the window. And the whole not voting xel because "he was sure he was going to die" is also a big thorn in my side because I really dont know if like, manti/wv/xel are the team and 2 wolves were at risk or what.

            manti - lazy day 1 and 2, you were kinda non existent for the first half of the game. Excuses like "man i suck this game" felt more shade then anything. But your fucking asking questions and wanted to thunderdome me and now you agreed to unvote so I dont know. Your vote on xel was like, super late so im not sure if that was you saying "fuck you xel imma vote you back" if you both are wolf partners, or what because it was SO late that I don't know if it was staged or not. I really don't get why you are going after me, im wondering if like, the only way you could win as wolf is to kill me, with your partner being cel or someone who already thinks im scummy so you try to convince rest of town to vote me, or maybe your with wv and just waiting for cel to vote me and make it not seem like your vote is scummy or what.

            Comment

            • LightManticorex2
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 25

              #2691
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              All my wolfteams now comprise of celery.
              Lock clear

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #2692
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                i feel like your extended irl adventures might have played a problem in my perception of you as well.

                I wont lie about not being able to play a game im in, if I am gone I let everyone know, and if I can't be in thread for like 24+ hours then you can guess what.

                Regardless of my allignment, you really really should not be reading me off of that. I travel a lot. Sometimes they are un predicted.

                Like i went to hanging lake, colorado which has 0 internet or phone service for 25+ miles. But you nor anyone should be reading me based off of my travels ever.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #2693
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                  Seriously though, airport, vacation, lower activity/ post volume then normal because of gimmick.

                  It looks like wolf slank.
                  It's really really not alignment indicative. If you think im a wolf through my posts then whatever but you can't read me or anyone like that.


                  And besides I still am posting more then you so

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #2694
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                    I don't know what to think of that phase. I was waiting and waiting for something to happen and it never did.
                    THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE!! Why didn't you?!? Like sure just because we were being read as top town doesn't mean you can slack off

                    Comment

                    • LightManticorex2
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 25

                      #2695
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      my vote on xel was due to mobile. I couldn't type the tags fast enough.
                      Lock clear

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #2696
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                        my vote on xel was due to mobile. I couldn't type the tags fast enough.
                        yeah but the "hes trying to kill me" at the end was unnecessary when just voting him would have sufficed. I don't really think anything of it still but it didn't need to be said, almost was like you needed to say that or something

                        Comment

                        • LightManticorex2
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2006
                          • 25

                          #2697
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE!! Why didn't you?!? Like sure just because we were being read as top town doesn't mean you can slack off
                          I wanted a sounding board. My reads were bad as evidenced by me trying to stave off the xel lynch and I wanted other opinions. I thought you and dpb would be dick swinging about your prize lynch and I could get some reads off of you guys to further my own.

                          When neither of you really made much of a call to arms I started getting paranoid that maybe you were deep wolfing on the xel lynch.
                          Lock clear

                          Comment

                          • LightManticorex2
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2006
                            • 25

                            #2698
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            yeah but the "hes trying to kill me" at the end was unnecessary when just voting him would have sufficed. I don't really think anything of it still but it didn't need to be said, almost was like you needed to say that or something
                            I felt like it was necessary for me to show indignation after I spent the whole phase saying I didn't want to lynch xel that phase.

                            Like how ungrateful.
                            Lock clear

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #2699
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                              I wanted a sounding board. My reads were bad as evidenced by me trying to stave off the xel lynch and I wanted other opinions. I thought you and dpb would be dick swinging about your prize lynch and I could get some reads off of you guys to further my own.
                              .
                              It's just... not what I expect of you at that time. And when nothing was happening I would have expected you to jump and and take charge then until one of us lead or something

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #2700
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                                I felt like it was necessary for me to show indignation after I spent the whole phase saying I didn't want to lynch xel that phase.

                                Like how ungrateful.
                                I think at this point its kinda unimportant, but I still think that if you would have voted him without saying anything, you could easily say "self prez" or something

                                Comment

                                Working...