TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #931
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    i think celirra is town
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #932
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      and this time I'm not baiting blind so he can reveal who his partners are

      I actually think blind is town this game
      Dude. When people are asling input at eod maybe dont lie??
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #933
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        i think celirra is town
        im wolf fuk u

        rawr *nibbles*
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #934
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          Dude. When people are asling input at eod maybe dont lie??
          ???


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #935
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I could have voted anyone and mml would have died.
            you can't use that as an excuse for a bad vote

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #936
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              I dont think I can vote blind. Yrs, anger can always be faked, but I thin in this specific kind is unlikely to be.
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #937
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Sunfan, good job

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #938
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  ???
                  You lied about ur read on blind last phase? Or naw?
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #939
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    hmm

                    not sure how to say this

                    Haku, what do you think about blind
                    The bandwagon + what I said early game about Sunfan is kind of piling up in the scummy direction.

                    blind's game looks pretty bad as well, but I like to think he's just a coin flip between Proxy/town.

                    My main concern about him is that his slot and Xiz's slot are both still alive which is making me wonder why wolves priorize H&H over that duo.

                    I'd priorize Xiz over blind because the H&H kill sounds like knowledge from the jTWG game and the only players from that game in this game still alive are: XelNya, Xiz and me.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #940
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Gradiant
                      Sunfan, good job
                      I regret nothing about that lynch, you can fuck right off with that shit.
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • DaBackpack
                        ~ お ま ん こ ~
                        • Mar 2014
                        • 918

                        #941
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        You lied about ur read on blind last phase? Or naw?
                        I had blind as town last phase, but for a different reason

                        I think you and I are on the same page now

                        with that in mind, I want to know wat you think of haku


                        Originally posted by Moogy
                        no one cares
                        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                        that's kind of a sad statistic

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #942
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Fucking hindsight bias after you were busy playing something else. If you werent involved in EOD dont complain about how EOD went.
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #943
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            if I'm misinterpreting you somehow sunfan, I want to figure that out now before I carry this out further

                            what were your thoughts about haku yesterday? you didn't elaborate on why you thought he was town


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #944
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Well, tty hats not hindsight bias but w/e. Last sentence stands.
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #945
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                if I'm misinterpreting you somehow sunfan, I want to figure that out now before I carry this out further

                                what were your thoughts about haku yesterday? you didn't elaborate on why you thought he was town
                                and in any way is this related to your thoughts on blind today


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...