TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #946
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    if I'm misinterpreting you somehow sunfan, I want to figure that out now before I carry this out further

    what were your thoughts about haku yesterday? you didn't elaborate on why you thought he was town
    For the question u ask, I didnt think it. I didnt not think it either. I do have a think, though.
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #947
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I dont think I can vote blind. Yrs, anger can always be faked, but I thin in this specific kind is unlikely to be.
      who you wanna vote right now based on info

      quick give a hot read
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #948
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by DaBackpack
        and in any way is this related to your thoughts on blind today
        Whatever the tier above tangentially related is, yes.
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #949
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          For the question u ask, I didnt think it. I didnt not think it either. I do have a think, though.
          do you currently have a think, or did you have a think yesterday, and are those thinks the same


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #950
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            Fucking hindsight bias after you were busy playing something else. If you werent involved in EOD dont complain about how EOD went.
            this strengthens my tinfoil of wolf sunfan trying to pocket me by passively agreeing with me and idk how to feel
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • roundbox
              fhqwhgads
              • Feb 2005
              • 2086

              #951
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              Did I vote him?
              In my reads list, did I not say he was town?
              Did I not call you and freezin scum?(i was wrong about hnh, but I'm not letting that slow down my other reads)
              My stances were said, and I know everyone knew because my reads posts were annoying and stuck out.
              you weren't like hard defending him though which is what people are concerned with
              you don't really have too much of a right to be angry and "TOLD YOU SO" when someone flips town and you weren't really doing much to argue for their case

              I remember hard defending DFR as town and he got lynched and flipped town
              then I felt like my disappointment was justified
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #952
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                I just went through a broken ass twg game(thanks lurker) to find this post.
                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                His game play is the same as fire emblem 2.
                He's just rude and off putting, more so than Xel, and that's coming from me.
                He doesn't have strong reasoning for his vote.
                He prods at every little thing he think he can get reactions from in an uneventful way. There's prodding and there's hey I didn't like how you said this because of a single word.
                I called him out on his terminology this game compared to FE2, and he couldn't do nothing but demean me, be salty, and try to deflect it.

                That's what I have.
                He was none of those things this game.

                You were wrong freezin and used your head butting with him rather than facts.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #953
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  who you wanna vote right now based on info

                  quick give a hot read
                  Id like to give better reasoning when im at a laptop, but I went into this phase between blind an freezin as my yop scum (I realized blind didnt do a thing he aleays does regardless of his alignment and I was a lil spooked but idc about it after his entrance today).

                  So freezin atm. I need to dial bacj a lot of my townreads as well.
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #954
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    this strengthens my tinfoil of wolf sunfan trying to pocket me by passively agreeing with me and idk how to feel
                    Ur the new Xiz lmao. At least I think you are.
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #955
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      Ur the new Xiz lmao. At least I think you are.
                      does that mean I'm s-special
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • roundbox
                        fhqwhgads
                        • Feb 2005
                        • 2086

                        #956
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        blind's game looks pretty bad as well, but I like to think he's just a coin flip between Proxy/town.
                        uhh
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #957
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          do you currently have a think, or did you have a think yesterday, and are those thinks the same
                          Gonna chill. Its not important what I think.
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #958
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #959
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              For the question u ask, I didnt think it. I didnt not think it either. I do have a think, though.
                              are you mobile or drunk
                              bonus points for both my man
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #960
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                this strengthens my tinfoil of wolf sunfan trying to pocket me by passively agreeing with me and idk how to feel
                                If it makes you feel better u could prolly find like 2 or 3 year old posts of me saying what I said there.
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...