TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #2656
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    im fine with this

    manti

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #2657
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      also its called updating my reads

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #2658
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        going to bed, gl fam

        Comment

        • LightManticorex2
          FFR Player
          • May 2006
          • 25

          #2659
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Xiz

          Cel/Manti - are almost never a pair. I can't see this existing. Cel would have gotten off manti by now. The only reason why this is light green instead of green is because if Cel/Manti are a pair, it would make sense that Cel would just stay in this mentality, never vote manti this phase then snipe when someone outside of manti gets a vote on them. I know cel is smart enough to be able to do this, but i'm willing to risk this is not the case..
          How do you go from this read to saying we cel and I could be partners again?!?
          Lock clear

          Comment

          • LightManticorex2
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 25

            #2660
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Xiz
            also its called updating my reads
            Updating your reads while providing no in thread progression is an avenue to disaster. You've avoided talking about the evolution of your reads for most of the game and your progression this phase has been ???? At best.
            Lock clear

            Comment

            • LightManticorex2
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 25

              #2661
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              I also don't understand why you couldn't generically answer my question about your thoughts on WV/me/cel.

              You said you didn't write a novel but literally anything on the topic would have been enough for me to get some type of read on you. Your wolftargets look to be purely POE and it doesn't look like there's a lot of effort to individualize their gameplay.

              Instead of giving us a post on each player, you obfuscated your thoughts on individuals by grouping them into teams. This feels like a misdirection play at best where you put out scenarios on teams that makes it look like you're adding to the conversation when in reality you're directing the mislynch.
              Lock clear

              Comment

              • LightManticorex2
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 25

                #2662
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                And I'm going to admit, xiz having the final vote to lynch Xel weighs really heavily on me because I think In most games I'd take that and go to the bank with xiz's humanity.

                But when I try to construct a wolfteam, I don't wanna put WV on it, and I don't want to put Rapta on it, and I keep coming back to cel/xiz.
                Lock clear

                Comment

                • LightManticorex2
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2006
                  • 25

                  #2663
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by T-Force
                  Code:
                  [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/23/17 at 10:03 PM
                  [u]Subject: [b]Final Day 3 Vote Count[/b][/u]
                  
                  [b][COLOR="Red"]XelNya: 4[/COLOR][/b] - DaBackpack [2215], Rapta [2239], Hakulyte [2272], Xiz [2318]
                  -
                  [b]Rapta: 2[/b] - LightManticoreX2 [1885], Wayward Vagabond [2315]
                  [b]LightManticoreX2: 2[/b] - Celirra [2021], XelNya [2316]
                  -
                  Didn't vote: blindreper1179
                  Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                  And I'm going to admit, xiz having the final vote to lynch Xel weighs really heavily on me because I think In most games I'd take that and go to the bank with xiz's humanity.

                  But when I try to construct a wolfteam, I don't wanna put WV on it, and I don't want to put Rapta on it, and I keep coming back to cel/xiz.
                  I just realized xiz's vote broke a kitb, it didn't actually lynch xel.

                  Would me getting lynched there in a kitb have exposed the entire wolfteam to the next phase's lynch? Is that why xiz swapped?
                  Lock clear

                  Comment

                  • Wayward Vagabond
                    Confirmed Heartbreaker
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jul 2012
                    • 5866

                    #2664
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    what if cel is right and xiz and manti are wolfing and that's why they're okay with voting each other

                    Comment

                    • LightManticorex2
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 25

                      #2665
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Xiz and I are diametrically opposed parties right now.

                      We're not on the same team which is obvious because we've thunderdomed ourselves.

                      The vote here is either t/t or t/w. W/w is never a thing
                      Lock clear

                      Comment

                      • LightManticorex2
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2006
                        • 25

                        #2666
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        I can't sleep
                        Lock clear

                        Comment

                        • LightManticorex2
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2006
                          • 25

                          #2667
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by funnygurl
                          aAaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                          ...
                          Lock clear

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #2668
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            unvote

                            i swear to god are you fucking town dude

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #2669
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              ill answer ya tomorrow morning i need to sleep on this

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #2670
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                manti has it just been us two in thread or has anyone shown

                                Comment

                                Working...