TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #706
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by FreezinIce
    dont be mad i fooled you

    dont be mad
    the thing is I checked it right away because I was relatively sure it wasn't an option

    otherwise I have no reason to check it
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #707
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I mean you're not exactly the least petty person I've ever met

      but really...?
      read his post again and tell me you dont have the urge to mess with him
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #708
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Gradiant
        fuck
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #709
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          the thing is I checked it right away because I was relatively sure it wasn't an option

          otherwise I have no reason to check it
          and i wasnt even trying to fool you. it was @hnh

          though you falling for it was a unforeseen bonus
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #710
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            gradiant, what do you think about sunfan's wagon being tied with the wagon on celery
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #711
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              read his post again and tell me you dont have the urge to mess with him
              I guess our set of experiences is different here because whenever he's talked about an issue that he is clearly very passionate about, my first instinct isn't to be an asshole and mess with him.
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #712
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                and i wasnt even trying to fool you. it was @hnh

                though you falling for it was a unforeseen bonus
                I mean
                I looked too...
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #713
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  and i wasnt even trying to fool you. it was @hnh

                  though you falling for it was a unforeseen bonus
                  dog I didn't fall for it

                  this is like you trying to dig a pitfall, me catching you digging it, and you saying "don't be mad just because you fell into the pitfall"

                  ?????????????????
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • DaBackpack
                    ~ お ま ん こ ~
                    • Mar 2014
                    • 918

                    #714
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Xiz
                    I think I'm onto something with DBP, I really wanna hear him answer my previous question.
                    what was your previous question?


                    Originally posted by Moogy
                    no one cares
                    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                    that's kind of a sad statistic

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #715
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      dog I didn't fall for it

                      this is like you trying to dig a pitfall, me catching you digging it, and you saying "don't be mad just because you fell into the pitfall"

                      ?????????????????
                      what a weird thing to push
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #716
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        what was your previous question?
                        something about your reasoning for me and roundbox not being w/w
                        Xiz thinks its dumb
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #717
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          what a weird thing to push
                          yeah I know
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #718
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            dog I didn't fall for it

                            this is like you trying to dig a pitfall, me catching you digging it, and you saying "don't be mad just because you fell into the pitfall"

                            ?????????????????
                            i guess i should clarify

                            the perfect reaction would have been hnh coming saying "YOU CANT TURN OFF CUSTOM TITLES I (WASTED MY TIME) CHECKING"

                            actually fooling someone is impossible unless they straight up dont look because obviously its not a thing you can do
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #719
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              gradiant, what do you think about sunfan's wagon being tied with the wagon on celery
                              I'm honestly fine with wagons on both.

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #720
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                I mean
                                I looked too...
                                *patpat*
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...