TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hateandhatred
    "The Quebec Steparatist."
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2011
    • 1974

    #736
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    K time for me to sleep for 40 mins (work)

    Some leans:

    Sunfan is starting to fall into the good for me, though he is nice to me and Im not sure if he thinks Ill just eat it off his hand like candy
    Dabackpack Im iffy a little
    Blindrep not sure either
    Haku is green
    Round is ok
    Freezin is a turd
    H&h doesnt post enuff
    Gradiant and xiz are null

    Xelnya we instad it him in 5 seconds in jtwg and Id do it again regardless
    Tho frankly that goes for all of you

    Theres more but idgaf

    Dont mislynch pls
    Forgot where I put my old sig lol

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #737
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Hateandhatred
      K time for me to sleep for 40 mins (work)

      Some leans:

      Sunfan is starting to fall into the good for me, though he is nice to me and Im not sure if he thinks Ill just eat it off his hand like candy
      Dabackpack Im iffy a little
      Blindrep not sure either
      Haku is green
      Round is ok
      Freezin is a turd
      H&h doesnt post enuff
      Gradiant and xiz are null

      Xelnya we instad it him in 5 seconds in jtwg and Id do it again regardless
      Tho frankly that goes for all of you

      Theres more but idgaf

      Dont mislynch pls
      wtf I'm #2 poster and you dont give a fuck about me

      fuk u
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #738
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Hateandhatred
        Freezin is a turd
        :eyeroll:

        grow up
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #739
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          I guess this is a decentish segway, or as good of one as I think I'm going to get this phase, but what I said that Xiz earlier I do feel relatively strongly about.

          I've been pushed on the past couple of games for really no reason on d0, and its definitely happening again. This is how I've played in the past, there is no reason for it. If a lot of people said this I would roll my eyes and its equally fair for someone reading this to roll their eyes at this post but I feel relatively strongly that I have not been weird this game. I'm not really sure why this keeps happening.

          I know that I only have 2 votes after roundbox just unvoted me (unless I miscounted) and that's hardly pressure, but with a little over 30 mins left in the phase, I am top wagon and have been a large part of the main focus of the game.

          I am fine being focused on. I inherently have to be in order to play this game.

          What I'm not fine with is how these games keep progressing on d0. Yes, worse things have happened in TWG. Its really just more annoying than anything else because I can't play the way I would ideally. I don't get the cred for lynching people that I want, and I feel like I would be able to propose good lynches as town relatively often, even on d0.

          Just me ranting, I suppose. I know Lar is voting me and he's probably not going to change, and Idr who the other is, but Xiz/Gradiant/Manti all saying they'd be fine with me dying and drunkbox focusing on me is a pretty decently large thorn in my side.
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Hateandhatred
            "The Quebec Steparatist."
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2011
            • 1974

            #740
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Celirra
            wtf I'm #2 poster and you dont give a fuck about me

            fuk u
            Ok
            Rekt

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            :eyeroll:

            grow up
            No u

            Yes I know this is a kindergarten retort



            K bye for now
            Forgot where I put my old sig lol

            Comment

            • Celirra
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2015
              • 749

              #741
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I guess this is a decentish segway, or as good of one as I think I'm going to get this phase, but what I said that Xiz earlier I do feel relatively strongly about.

              I've been pushed on the past couple of games for really no reason on d0, and its definitely happening again. This is how I've played in the past, there is no reason for it. If a lot of people said this I would roll my eyes and its equally fair for someone reading this to roll their eyes at this post but I feel relatively strongly that I have not been weird this game. I'm not really sure why this keeps happening.

              I know that I only have 2 votes after roundbox just unvoted me (unless I miscounted) and that's hardly pressure, but with a little over 30 mins left in the phase, I am top wagon and have been a large part of the main focus of the game.

              I am fine being focused on. I inherently have to be in order to play this game.

              What I'm not fine with is how these games keep progressing on d0. Yes, worse things have happened in TWG. Its really just more annoying than anything else because I can't play the way I would ideally. I don't get the cred for lynching people that I want, and I feel like I would be able to propose good lynches as town relatively often, even on d0.

              Just me ranting, I suppose. I know Lar is voting me and he's probably not going to change, and Idr who the other is, but Xiz/Gradiant/Manti all saying they'd be fine with me dying and drunkbox focusing on me is a pretty decently large thorn in my side.
              I sympathize with you more than you think as someone who is often seen as scummy for some reason
              ,,
               ,_, -ー'"{
               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
              彡と} 猫.{つ

              Comment

              • Gradiant
                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 1100

                #742
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by roundbox
                why don't you like thesunfan
                Because I agree with xiz that sunfan gets more into mechanics as a wolf than town, which is why i told mml (?) not to throw a town lean for that shit early. Disagree with his reads: mainly backing off of haku when haku hasn't done shit (this was before the irl stuff), calling freezin town for playing different when i actually haven't noticed much of a difference in play, calling celirra town with celirra's asshattery, calling xel 'lock town' (possible pocket).

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #743
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  I made that post because its happened recently (and again now) and its been mostly town that have pushed on me.

                  were it the first time I would probably be pushing back against the people that were complacent with my death but I can't really do that anymore given the recent history.

                  anyways I didn't see anyone tell me how they felt about killing lar can I please get some input on a Lar lynch?
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #744
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    H&H, you're really hard to read. I'm surprised you're not even on the table, but I don't particularly have anything big on you.

                    I'd probably vote blind here because he's the closest thing to intentional PR hunting and wolves should want to kill Proxy really bad right now.

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #745
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      anyways I didn't see anyone tell me how they felt about killing lar can I please get some input on a Lar lynch?
                      I would rather a dbp lynch or a Xiz lynch, dbp for the laziness factor and xiz for the not really giving a shit and something just being weird (see: my issues with him super early on, I think they're coming back to my mind now & lingering about).
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #746
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Gradiant
                        Because I agree with xiz that sunfan gets more into mechanics as a wolf than town, which is why i told mml (?) not to throw a town lean for that shit early. Disagree with his reads: mainly backing off of haku when haku hasn't done shit (this was before the irl stuff), calling freezin town for playing different when i actually haven't noticed much of a difference in play, calling celirra town with celirra's asshattery, calling xel 'lock town' (possible pocket).
                        When did I back off of Haku? Are you talking about the friend thing?
                        I do agree that Freezin is a lot more similar to last game now compared to before but I do think he was relatively different in the early game, I can see someone disgareeing there though.

                        Celirra is almost always town for that, you can fight me on that one.

                        Xel is almost always town for that, you can fight me on that one.
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #747
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I'd probably vote blind here because he's the closest thing to intentional PR hunting
                          where?

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #748
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I'd probably vote blind here because he's the closest thing to intentional PR hunting and wolves should want to kill Proxy really bad right now.
                            I dont want to vote blind yet, I want to hear more what he has to say

                            but I think nothing to say = blind vote if the dbp & xiz wagon falls through
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #749
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              eod in 24 minutes?


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #750
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                for EOD clarity:

                                I'll probably look into voting the following people

                                DaBackpack (mostly for lazy reads, not really trying to do much outside of this. a bit OMGUS because he voted me but I'm not feeling it from him so far)

                                blind (your reads and vote suck)

                                maybe celery?

                                maybe lar?
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...