TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #721
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    I didn't really get around to reading everyone, I still feel relatively confident that I'm going to make a good vote today though.

    I'm not voting for:
    Hakulyte, couple reasons
    Celirra doesn't ever make that post that DBP called him salty for as a wolf, I'm quite sure
    Xel had a thought-provoked read on me that I liked
    roundbox cuz I have no reason to lynch him since he was apparently wasted early on
    prolly not gonna vote for Xiz and I doubt I'll have an opportunity
    same goes for Manti I suppose
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #722
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      I'd probably use this phase to punish whoever is doing the most PR hunting tbh.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #723
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Gradiant
        I'm honestly fine with wagons on both.
        newsflash we're both town
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #724
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I guess our set of experiences is different here because whenever he's talked about an issue that he is clearly very passionate about, my first instinct isn't to be an asshole and mess with him.
          oops i just lost a little bit of my human decency cred

          Originally posted by Hateandhatred
          I mean separatism is my fucking custom title, made as a pun with "step"

          Its not that hard people
          sorry but when i see a post like this my first instinct isnt to be sympathetic

          guess im just trash
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #725
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Xiz
            DBP believing there couldn't be a world of both sunfan and roundbox as wolf wolf, I'm calling his reasoning bullshit
            this reminds me of what opkiller said to me last game before I shot him -- that my reads are immutable and can't change, therefore if one of my things is disagreeable then everything I'm saying is wrong/I'm lying

            you saying "I don't believe there couldn't be a world with both sunfan and roundbox as w/w" is suggesting that I'm locking into this mindset forever which just isn't true and is the same shit I had to deal with last game

            re: sunfan/roundbox, it seems like such a stupid and petty argument they had that I don't think they're on the same team

            it's that simple


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #726
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              maybe I don't feel great after all
              blind and HNH don't feel like great votes
              leaving only Gradiant and Freezin unless I missed someone
              don't feel great about voting them
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #727
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                same wolf team*


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #728
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  I also don't know what's a wolf Gradiant because I never played with one.

                  Comment

                  • Gradiant
                    FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 1100

                    #729
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    leaving only Gradiant and Freezin unless I missed someone
                    too bad we're both town

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #730
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      yeah I forgot DBP I don't really think he's a good lynch candidate
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #731
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Gradiant
                        too bad we're both town
                        maybe so
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #732
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          I guess my vote's staying on Lar????
                          how do people feel about killing Lar today
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #733
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            Roundbox, do you think that freezin calling out inactive peeps is alignment indicative here? If the lead wagons are partners with freezin... deflection perhaps?

                            I like the first sentence because roundbox dropped that line of thought without fully exploring it

                            I do not like the second sentence


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #734
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              yeah I know
                              ok?

                              Originally posted by Gradiant
                              I'm honestly fine with wagons on both.
                              why don't you like thesunfan

                              unvote
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #735
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                what a weird thing to push
                                going back I think I misread this, I thought you were saying Freezin fighting me on this was weird

                                but you seem to have just hinted that you think I was being weird

                                which I disagree with
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...