TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #751
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    I really don't think blind is a wolf


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #752
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      Because I agree with xiz that sunfan gets more into mechanics as a wolf than town, which is why i told mml (?) not to throw a town lean for that shit early. Disagree with his reads: mainly backing off of haku when haku hasn't done shit (this was before the irl stuff), calling freezin town for playing different when i actually haven't noticed much of a difference in play, calling celirra town with celirra's asshattery, calling xel 'lock town' (possible pocket).
      no you're an asshat
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #753
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        I hardly think I've focused on mechanics, I've probably made like 2 or 3 posts about it, and pretty quietly said that if we kill the roleblocker that the seer can reasonably choose whatever they want.
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #754
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          eod in 24 minutes?
          yes
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #755
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            #168 ~ #177

            Click arrow in quote:
            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            Is it possible for me to choose a wolf as the vigi?

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #756
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              I really don't think blind is a wolf
              how strongly?
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #757
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                @ Gradiant

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #758
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Gradiant
                  Because I agree with xiz that sunfan gets more into mechanics as a wolf than town, which is why i told mml (?) not to throw a town lean for that shit early. Disagree with his reads: mainly backing off of haku when haku hasn't done shit (this was before the irl stuff), calling freezin town for playing different when i actually haven't noticed much of a difference in play, calling celirra town with celirra's asshattery, calling xel 'lock town' (possible pocket).
                  good response, this makes me feel better about you for the time being
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #759
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    I really don't think blind is a wolf
                    y?
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #760
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      how strongly?
                      ironically he might be my top town read, not that it means anything

                      probably 7/10 sure


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #761
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        is the lynch really going to be between celirra and me?
                        like is that all?
                        its really fucking dumb if that's the case but aside from me and roundbox (and inherently Cel ofc) I don't see anyone that seems concerned

                        which is concerning
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #762
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          not ok with lynching celirra, sunfan, xelnya, blind here


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #763
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            maybe I should say "fuck u Xiz u should be townreading me here"
                            idk

                            maybe I shouldn't say I won't vote him
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #764
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              I am Town. DBP seems to read me well, and I don't like it.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #765
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                not ok with lynching celirra, sunfan, xelnya, blind here
                                then who
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...