TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #2056
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Yeah, I just assumed he was talking to someone else because I haven't posted in the previous like 3 pages.

    Comment

    • LightManticorex2
      FFR Player
      • May 2006
      • 25

      #2057
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Xiz
      Like, you calling my push on sunfan and lack of moving suspicious is pretty bullshit, even your own logic backs it up.

      Does your logic only apply to those who you want it to apply to?
      You're missing my point. I'm fine with you pushing sunfan initially. I'm also okay with your vote. What I'm not okay with is that you were the first person to vote him D2 and he literally made 100+ posts about his thoughts on the game, where his head was, what he was thinking and trying to do, and you lynched him anyway.

      I don't think human xiz sees all this and still lynches sunfan.i think he evolves his read and moves on.
      Lock clear

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #2058
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        P. S. Using funny hashtags in your reads list as an attempt to diffuse the tensions other players have with you is not helping your case, it makes you seem disingenuous.


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #2059
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Manti, I spent most of the game posting with Sunfan and I almost still ended up voting him.

          What's the difference with Xiz ?

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #2060
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            P. S. Using funny hashtags in your reads list as an attempt to diffuse the tensions other players have with you is not helping your case, it makes you seem disingenuous.
            *defuse


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • LightManticorex2
              FFR Player
              • May 2006
              • 25

              #2061
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              Using the "actions vs words" method, you should really have noticed the major disconnect between Xel's actions and his words.

              His words are big. His actions are not.

              Your read on Xelnya, in particular, focuses exclusively on words. "Xel had these reads." What exactly has Xelnya DONE with those reads? Why is it enough for him to just SAY these things when it's so clear he's posturing?
              His reads were posted in the thread, and as I developed my reads, I noticed that my reads matched xel's pretty well.

              I think it's hard for a wolf to come to almost the exact same conclusions as a human if the wolf is posting reads first.

              I'd also point out that xel is not clear on my list. He's in the middle section which is literally tagged #havedonenothingtostandoutcrew because he hasn't done enough to move himself into my town pile. He could be a wolf, but I don't think he's worth investigating today.
              Lock clear

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #2062
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by LightManticorex2

                Gonna add onto that and say if you're not pushing your targets to a lynch as a human you're not doing your job. Cel definatley didn't do enough D2 to get blind lynched if he really wanted the lynch. He lightly fingered him all day, but when the time came to make the push and actually have an effect on the game he backed off.
                Replace Cel with Xel


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #2063
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                  His reads were posted in the thread, and as I developed my reads, I noticed that my reads matched xel's pretty well.

                  I think it's hard for a wolf to come to almost the exact same conclusions as a human if the wolf is posting reads first.

                  I'd also point out that xel is not clear on my list. He's in the middle section which is literally tagged #havedonenothingtostandoutcrew because he hasn't done enough to move himself into my town pile. He could be a wolf, but I don't think he's worth investigating today.
                  You said about Xel, and I quote:

                  "I like where his game is at, and i dont think i want to lynch him"

                  I know you're not clearing him, but it really seems like you are not taking due process with him


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • LightManticorex2
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 25

                    #2064
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    Manti, I spent most of the game posting with Sunfan and I almost still ended up voting him.

                    What's the difference with Xiz ?
                    you answered your own question. You almost ended up voting on sunfan, but you didn't.

                    Xiz knows sunfan a LOT better and he did.
                    Lock clear

                    Comment

                    • LightManticorex2
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2006
                      • 25

                      #2065
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      You said about Xel, and I quote:

                      "I like where his game is at, and i dont think i want to lynch him"

                      I know you're not clearing him, but it really seems like you are not taking due process with him
                      I do not have the time to deal with all the wolves this phase. Xel/cel/blind are suspended reads that could go either way and I need a wolf flip to hash them out better.
                      Lock clear

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #2066
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Can someone check and see if there's anyone who was ignoring or not caring about roundbox? Notably if there was anyone who seemed to not give a shit about him and not really put any effort into him?
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #2067
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          I'll check after work but if anyone wants to till then that would be coooool
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Rapta
                            🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                            Profile Moderator
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            Global Moderator
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1948

                            #2068
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                            Why you throwing shade bro. Is your memory so bad you literally don't remember talking to me yesterday
                            what does it mean to throw shade?
                            Old Quotes
                            Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                            Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                            Originally posted by Mourningfall
                            [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                            Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                            Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                            if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                            Originally posted by gold stinger
                            do u even agrabah
                            Originally posted by gold stinger
                            Today at 12:53 AM
                            I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                            Originally posted by Psychotik
                            When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                            Originally posted by Haku
                            have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                            Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                            OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                            Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                            We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                            Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                            You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                            Comment

                            • Rapta
                              🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                              Profile Moderator
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              Global Moderator
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1948

                              #2069
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              ??
                              i was asking, between xiz and manti, who do you vote since they are both potential wolves to you
                              Old Quotes
                              Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                              Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                              Originally posted by Mourningfall
                              [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                              Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                              Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                              if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                              Originally posted by gold stinger
                              do u even agrabah
                              Originally posted by gold stinger
                              Today at 12:53 AM
                              I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                              Originally posted by Psychotik
                              When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                              Originally posted by Haku
                              have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                              Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                              OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                              Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                              We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                              Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                              You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                              Comment

                              • Rapta
                                🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
                                Profile Moderator
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                Global Moderator
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1948

                                #2070
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Rapta
                                i was asking, between xiz and manti, who do you vote since they are both potential wolves to you
                                also you didnt answer me haku
                                Old Quotes
                                Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
                                Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
                                Originally posted by Mourningfall
                                [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
                                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                                Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
                                Originally posted by Prawnskunk
                                if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
                                Originally posted by gold stinger
                                do u even agrabah
                                Originally posted by gold stinger
                                Today at 12:53 AM
                                I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
                                Originally posted by Psychotik
                                When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
                                Originally posted by Haku
                                have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




                                Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
                                OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
                                Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
                                We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
                                Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
                                You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

                                Comment

                                Working...