TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #781
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Well, if blind is a miss, I still have that: #111 when it comes to a potential 2nd target @ Sunfan.

    Xiz is the only other instance with a "im cop" post, but he doesn't really have anything involving "PR hunting".

    #PR Hunting Police
    I don't think this is a good avenue to explore for d0

    lynching solely based on "PR hunting" leaves a lot of room for error and ignores a lot of other worlds


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #782
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by LightManticorex2
      Like I'm tinfoiling a sunfan/blind/freezin wolfteam right now.
      do you have any kind of credence to that claim or are they independent line ups
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #783
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        I am Town. DBP seems to read me well, and I don't like it.
        you still have yet to justify your vote, bub
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #784
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Gradiant
          How is this PR hunting? If you're including this as it, you also have to include sunfan and xiz also fucking up details of the roles
          lol we're on the same page then, but I missed the part with Xiz doing that.

          Comment

          • DaBackpack
            ~ お ま ん こ ~
            • Mar 2014
            • 918

            #785
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            I think sunfan might be town but the nightkill will really help me solidify this read


            Originally posted by Moogy
            no one cares
            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
            that's kind of a sad statistic

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #786
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              fwiw I don't think I've entered a game with the mindset of "everyone is my enemy" since my first few games aside from Xiz's capture game where literally everyone except funnygurl was my enemy
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #787
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                i.e. I understand something he said, unless I'm reading too deeply into one of his reads


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • Celirra
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2015
                  • 749

                  #788
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  fwiw I don't think I've entered a game with the mindset of "everyone is my enemy" since my first few games aside from Xiz's capture game where literally everyone except funnygurl was my enemy
                  am I your enemy
                  ,,
                   ,_, -ー'"{
                   ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                   ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                  彡と} 猫.{つ

                  Comment

                  • LightManticorex2
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 25

                    #789
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I feel like I addressed it in my recent large post. What is lacking about my response in your opinion? If its looking into specifically how one person has been reading me, I think I haven't really focused on how one specific person has been reading me, more on how several people have been reading me.
                    Before all of this developed roundbox kinda poked you pretty lightly and it was unlikely much was going to develop out of it.

                    It bothered me that you went out of your way to try to figure out where he was coming from. I feel like a human doesn't care about a single players read.
                    Lock clear

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #790
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      I'll personally call the next 5 people to vote for anyone cuties
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • Celirra
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2015
                        • 749

                        #791
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        blind
                        ,,
                         ,_, -ー'"{
                         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                        彡と} 猫.{つ

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #792
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Celirra
                          blind
                          cutie
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • DaBackpack
                            ~ お ま ん こ ~
                            • Mar 2014
                            • 918

                            #793
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            wagons cannot be between sunfan and celirra

                            i am deciding to trust sunfan for the time being and will quickly examine MML

                            other than him, I would lynch roundbox


                            Originally posted by Moogy
                            no one cares
                            Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                            there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                            that's kind of a sad statistic

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #794
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              am I your enemy
                              I've said that I don't think so
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Celirra
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2015
                                • 749

                                #795
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I've said that I don't think so
                                will you vote blind

                                or do you really want a muffinmanlar lynch
                                ,,
                                 ,_, -ー'"{
                                 ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                                 ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                                彡と} 猫.{つ

                                Comment

                                Working...