TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #676
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by roundbox
    it was for a reaction
    I think I like your reaction
    (one reason that I can back up immediately is just how quickly your vote came out for MML, he didn't have too many posts when you called his posting wolfy and it seemed to be a quick read)
    if the last part is the case I wish you would've said it at the time
    I am looking to change my vote fwiw
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #677
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by roundbox
      ...post number
      If I am thinking what you are thinking then congratulations you win a big gold star and a bowl of lemons from those lemon stealing whores.

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #678
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by the sun fan
        if the last part is the case I wish you would've said it at the time
        I am looking to change my vote fwiw
        I was wasted
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #679
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Celirra
          this is legitimately dumb and I'm disappointed because I thought you weren't dumb, backpack

          I don't know what you're expecting here seeing as you told me what it was that set you off about this in the last game that made you shoot me, so either which way you can spin this to just be against me in a wifom-y style ("Celirra is saying this because he's trying to avoid what he said last time!" or "That's what Celirra said last time so he's antitown again!") which just comes off as lazy and poor on your part. If you're trying to pressure me or gauge reactions, congrats and here's a reaction. If you actually want something useful then I hope there's something good later on so you're not just wasting time with shitty pressures like this.
          you can lick my butthole too


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • Celirra
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2015
            • 749

            #680
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            you can lick my butthole too
            :tongue: :hole:
            ,,
             ,_, -ー'"{
             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
            彡と} 猫.{つ

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #681
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              I am saying that what you described, in your post, is how I play SK
              you're different because while I'm sure you look for wolves, you don't kill them because you never shoot as the SK.

              all the other people on the internet play differently because they're not only looking to lynch wolves but kill them too.

              ps if its ever day 3 and it comes up that there's necessarily a SK, but there's been only 1 death every night, I don't see how you don't get thunderlynched immediately, but w/e its beyond irrelevant.
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #682
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                I am definitely being lazy and comparing plays against plays from the previous game

                celirra is reminding me of his last game

                blind is not reminding me of his last game

                roundbox is not reminding me of his last game


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #683
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  you're different because while I'm sure you look for wolves, you don't kill them because you never shoot as the SK.

                  all the other people on the internet play differently because they're not only looking to lynch wolves but kill them too.

                  ps if its ever day 3 and it comes up that there's necessarily a SK, but there's been only 1 death every night, I don't see how you don't get thunderlynched immediately, but w/e its beyond irrelevant.
                  adding that it's irrelevant because we are talking about day behavior not night behavior


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #684
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    you can lick my butthole too
                    have you created your own personal meme
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • Celirra
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2015
                      • 749

                      #685
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      dabackPack

                      serious vote #1
                      ,,
                       ,_, -ー'"{
                       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                      彡と} 猫.{つ

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #686
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        I am definitely being lazy and comparing plays against plays from the previous game

                        celirra is reminding me of his last game

                        blind is not reminding me of his last game

                        roundbox is not reminding me of his last game
                        what about me
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #687
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          by "his last game" I mean the last full game, not turbo


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #688
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            have you created your own personal meme
                            you should read TGB sometime
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • DaBackpack
                              ~ お ま ん こ ~
                              • Mar 2014
                              • 918

                              #689
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              have you created your own personal meme
                              forced meme™


                              Originally posted by Moogy
                              no one cares
                              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                              that's kind of a sad statistic

                              Comment

                              • DaBackpack
                                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                                • Mar 2014
                                • 918

                                #690
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I cant wait for your whole fucking world to come toppling down when you see I'm town, though then again you'll probably just shrug it off and tunnel into a new theory like it never happened
                                damn you salty


                                Originally posted by Moogy
                                no one cares
                                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                                that's kind of a sad statistic

                                Comment

                                Working...