TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DaBackpack
    ~ お ま ん こ ~
    • Mar 2014
    • 918

    #766
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    then who
    I literally don't know

    I don't have any standing red flags at this point which is annoying

    what's the case against MML?


    Originally posted by Moogy
    no one cares
    Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
    there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
    that's kind of a sad statistic

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #767
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      I am Town. DBP seems to read me well, and I don't like it.
      ????


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #768
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        I'm gonna go out here on a limb I think and put my faith in sunfan

        mechanically I'm weak and bad at solving wolves and convincing people to my side; sunfan is poor at the latter but fine at the former, and does have good moments I feel if he makes it later on.

        I don't know if I'm being fooled hard by sunfan right now (tinfoil says he might just be hardcore pocketing me because I'm a super easy pocket since I'm used to being scumread) but I think sunfan has more potential to help town than I do, should be in fact be town
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #769
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          I literally don't know

          I don't have any standing red flags at this point which is annoying

          what's the case against MML?
          I think you'll like it: he feels the same to me as his recent wolfgame
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • LightManticorex2
            FFR Player
            • May 2006
            • 25

            #770
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I am fine being focused on. I inherently have to be in order to play this game.

            What I'm not fine with is how these games keep progressing on d0. Yes, worse things have happened in TWG. Its really just more annoying than anything else because I can't play the way I would ideally. I don't get the cred for lynching people that I want, and I feel like I would be able to propose good lynches as town relatively often, even on d0.

            Just me ranting, I suppose. I know Lar is voting me and he's probably not going to change, and Idr who the other is, but Xiz/Gradiant/Manti all saying they'd be fine with me dying and drunkbox focusing on me is a pretty decently large thorn in my side.
            Originally posted by LightManticorex2
            I feel like I've done a bad job clarifying my uneasiness with sunfan, so I'll try to do that.

            I don't really like reading into D1 actions. They're all slimy and can be seen from many different angles. One of the things I do worry about however is when someone gets worried about how one particular individual is reading them.

            If you look at twg from a motivation standpoint humans enter the game and everyone is their enemy. Humans generally have the mindset of "I think what I think and you're gonna have to deal with it". Wolves generally enter the game with a mindset of "I need to try to burn as few bridges as possible, because I may need these people later in the game".

            I feel like that interaction between sunfan and roundbox places sunfan in a wolf mindset. And that's what made me super uneasy about the interaction.
            Sunfan can you address this post from me? I feel like you've largely ignored it and it's going to determine my vote on you.
            Lock clear

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #771
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              #168 ~ #177

              Click arrow in quote:
              How is this PR hunting? If you're including this as it, you also have to include sunfan and xiz also fucking up details of the roles

              Comment

              • DaBackpack
                ~ お ま ん こ ~
                • Mar 2014
                • 918

                #772
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Celirra
                I'm gonna go out here on a limb I think and put my faith in sunfan

                mechanically I'm weak and bad at solving wolves and convincing people to my side; sunfan is poor at the latter but fine at the former, and does have good moments I feel if he makes it later on.

                I don't know if I'm being fooled hard by sunfan right now (tinfoil says he might just be hardcore pocketing me because I'm a super easy pocket since I'm used to being scumread) but I think sunfan has more potential to help town than I do, should be in fact be town
                neither of you are going to die today


                Originally posted by Moogy
                no one cares
                Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                that's kind of a sad statistic

                Comment

                • T-Force
                  Your world ends with you
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 4753

                  #773
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Code:
                  [B]New Message[/B] - Sent 08/17/17 at 8:42 PM
                  [u]Subject: [b]Day 1 Vote Count[/b][/u]
                  
                  [b]Celirra: 2[/b] - Gradiant [286], blindreper1179 [472]
                  [b]DaBackpack: 2[/b] - Xiz [609], Celirra [685]
                  -
                  [B]MixMasterLar: 1[/B] - the sun fan [80]
                  [B]the sun fan: 1[/B] - MixMasterLar [343]
                  [B]roundbox: 1[/B] - DaBackpack [415]
                  [B]Hateandhatred: 1[/B] - XelNya [524]
                  [B]LightManticoreX2: 1[/B] - FreezinIce [593]	
                  [B]FreezinIce: 1[/B] - Hateandhatred [606]
                  -
                  [I]Unvote[/I] -  Hakulyte [506], roundbox [734]
                  
                  Yet to vote: LightManticoreX2
                  
                  Phase ends in 18 minutes
                  Last edited by T-Force; 08-20-2017, 11:18 AM.
                  Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                  Comment

                  • Celirra
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2015
                    • 749

                    #774
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    let me think on that tinfoil pocket shit a bit more


                    I think sunfan and haku are both doing that a bit

                    I bet if one is a wolf the other is too



                    fucking quote me on this


                    that said I think they're both town
                    ,,
                     ,_, -ー'"{
                     ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                     ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                    彡と} 猫.{つ

                    Comment

                    • DaBackpack
                      ~ お ま ん こ ~
                      • Mar 2014
                      • 918

                      #775
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      let me think on that tinfoil pocket shit a bit more


                      I think sunfan and haku are both doing that a bit

                      I bet if one is a wolf the other is too



                      fucking quote me on this


                      that said I think they're both town
                      acknowledged


                      Originally posted by Moogy
                      no one cares
                      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                      that's kind of a sad statistic

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #776
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Well, if blind is a miss, I still have that: #111 when it comes to a potential 2nd target @ Sunfan.

                        Xiz is the only other instance with a "im cop" post, but he doesn't really have anything involving "PR hunting".

                        #PR Hunting Police

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #777
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          inb4 another cfd that results in hnh lynch or something
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • LightManticorex2
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2006
                            • 25

                            #778
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Like I'm tinfoiling a sunfan/blind/freezin wolfteam right now.
                            Lock clear

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #779
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              I would be 100% down in my tinfoil canoe if I could think of a third

                              but I cant yet
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #780
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                                Sunfan can you address this post from me? I feel like you've largely ignored it and it's going to determine my vote on you.
                                I feel like I addressed it in my recent large post. What is lacking about my response in your opinion? If its looking into specifically how one person has been reading me, I think I haven't really focused on how one specific person has been reading me, more on how several people have been reading me.
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...