TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #2026
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    I feel like you'd have a lot more to say about me and have me in your red pile after everything you've said about me Manti....
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • Rapta
      🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
      Profile Moderator
      FFR Simfile Author
      Global Moderator
      • Dec 2010
      • 1948

      #2027
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      I am getting a Charu vibe from Xel, as in the way they shitpost so much yet still try and soive the game

      hard for me to analyze
      Old Quotes
      Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
      Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
      Originally posted by Mourningfall
      [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
      Originally posted by Xiz
      Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
      Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
      Originally posted by Prawnskunk
      if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
      Originally posted by gold stinger
      do u even agrabah
      Originally posted by gold stinger
      Today at 12:53 AM
      I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
      Originally posted by Psychotik
      When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
      Originally posted by Haku
      have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




      Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
      OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
      Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
      We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
      Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
      You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #2028
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by XelNya
        I don't think lynching manti answers much of anything, but what does it actually answer to you?
        I just explained it...

        - Manti contradicted himself on his own blind read, (manti responded by saying he was evolving his read on blind) and DBP and Cel are currently voting Blind. Potential pairings there, or easy lynch for wolf manti.
        - Manti voting Rapta creates distance from Cel/DBP if there is a wolf there, Rapta/Manti could exist also
        - Xel/Manti seems like a strong pair, considering his reads....

        Comment

        • Rapta
          🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
          Profile Moderator
          FFR Simfile Author
          Global Moderator
          • Dec 2010
          • 1948

          #2029
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Xel wasn't on either of the two main wagons last eod
          Old Quotes
          Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
          Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
          Originally posted by Mourningfall
          [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
          Originally posted by Xiz
          Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
          Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
          Originally posted by Prawnskunk
          if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
          Originally posted by gold stinger
          do u even agrabah
          Originally posted by gold stinger
          Today at 12:53 AM
          I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
          Originally posted by Psychotik
          When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
          Originally posted by Haku
          have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




          Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
          OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
          Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
          We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
          Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
          You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

          Comment

          • Rapta
            🡸Index🡻Is🡹Fun!🡺
            Profile Moderator
            FFR Simfile Author
            Global Moderator
            • Dec 2010
            • 1948

            #2030
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            gonna iso dbp
            Old Quotes
            Originally posted by IwasAsquidOnce
            Note the left hand pinky. It stretches out into attack mode to make etienne's hand appear larger, an intimidation technique for the arrows.
            Originally posted by Mourningfall
            [3:51 PM] Mourningfall: i spent the second half of that song getting face fucked by a fly
            Originally posted by Xiz
            Hi I see rapta come play TWG next game
            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
            Rapta thinks alot about memes and fonts. I'd be inclined to think he's town because wolves wouldn't have time to meme would they ?
            Originally posted by Prawnskunk
            if we keep releasing engines that work on 1/4 of people's computers, we'll get there
            Originally posted by gold stinger
            do u even agrabah
            Originally posted by gold stinger
            Today at 12:53 AM
            I have no fucking idea how you were able to identify that specific line from meme show so you are basically an elder god of memes
            Originally posted by Psychotik
            When I think Mother’s Day, I think Venetian Snares.
            Originally posted by Haku
            have you heard someone mention eating pancakes to negate friday 13th?




            Originally posted by Prawnskunk at 10:53:56pm on 10/26/11
            OMFG VC! I want your programming fingers in or around my mouth OnO
            Originally posted by Storn at 3:03 PM
            We have so many batches open. Its like a backlog clearance sale. ALL FILES MUST GO!!
            Originally posted by ToonE156 at 11:07 PM
            You've never felt intimacy until you've practiced Jiu Jitsu ground techniques with the only girl in class

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #2031
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Looking at Manti's list it just feels very anti manti which doesnt make sense

              Like his Xelnya read makes no sense, no in depth analysis on him, no evolution. It feels like he wants to ignore Xel, or doesn't even care

              Same for his read on me. His read would be true if last year. I think Cel/Haku would know this best from Livetwg, We both can't really read each-other as well as the past where we would both know in like 10 minutes or something, bad read.

              Comment

              • LightManticorex2
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 25

                #2032
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Xiz
                I just explained it...

                - Manti contradicted himself on his own blind read, (manti responded by saying he was evolving his read on blind) and DBP and Cel are currently voting Blind. Potential pairings there, or easy lynch for wolf manti.
                - Manti voting Rapta creates distance from Cel/DBP if there is a wolf there, Rapta/Manti could exist also
                - Xel/Manti seems like a strong pair, considering his reads....
                Do you have towns? Like other then Haku? This looks like you think everyone is a wolf and that's really not where you should be on d3
                Lock clear

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #2033
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  What's annoying is that manti's town list is kinda the same as mine but there is no explanation as to why at least in that post. Sheepy.

                  Manti's read on Cel I think is wrong, because Cel did the right thing and allowed more of MML's wagon to die. Yes thats pushing my narrative which haku disagrees with but I don't care I think that was best. Also, we got that information about blind voting for himself, which helped me lock him in as town so I'd say its worth.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #2034
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    One final thing to note about Manti's read is rapta. He comments on picking up strings, which I honestly agree with him on, however this same mentality could be used if there is a Rapta/Manti pair. I don't see a wolf manti setting up a thunderdome between him and his partner like this. If anything this would probably argue that there isn't a wolf between manti and rapta?

                    Rapta hasn't been pushing that far back against manti so like, I don't know how to react to that yet. Towny maybe?

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #2035
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      **Manti being towny over Rapta is what I meant.

                      Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                      I can't get into the headspace where you and I are agreeing on blind and rapta being wolfy and then suddenly you flip to me.
                      It's possible if you are bussing both your partners in a blind/rapta/manti world. Not saying that's real but it's in your playing field.

                      Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                      Do you have towns? Like other then Haku? This looks like you think everyone is a wolf and that's really not where you should be on d3
                      Yeah, DBP and Haku are now my top two towns (lol yesterday) Pretty much look at my scum list, most scummy to least scummy. So then Cel would be next as third top town, but that one is a bit weaker then the others. I'd consider lynching anyone outside of Haku/DBP today, starting with Manti/Xel still

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #2036
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Actually no WV would be my next town over Cel. Kinda. I'm still thinking about how much weight my d0 read should have with my whole Gradiant thing and I'm not sure if it's best for me to approach it today when there are clearly bigger fish to fry. I think post 2010 of mine describes it best, go and look at that.

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        You know what's strange though is that my read on Xelnya d0 was a mindmeld thing with Gradiant, we both agreed on him being towny and him making some good posts.

                        I see the Xel/Manti pairing, so perhaps WV/Xel/Manti might be a thing.

                        If Xel / Manti are not together, and WV is a wolf, I see more WV with Manti over Xel, so WV/Manti/Rapta(Cel)

                        Gut says that a xel/manti wagon would be best today, would answer a shit ton for us.


                        That's what I was thinking, and actually would like some input on this is people can. Specifically if they see or have seen any pairings between Xel and / or manti

                        Comment

                        • Celirra
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2015
                          • 749

                          #2037
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                          Cel, if you thought blind was as wolfy as you say you do why didn't you push on him harder last phase? That post you just made is a harder push on me then anything you've done on blind?

                          I can't get into the headspace where you and I are agreeing on blind and rapta being wolfy and then suddenly you flip to me.
                          I've made my claims on blind many times, it's not my fault you didn't see them nor recognize the weighting behind them. They're more spread out sure, but i think this claim against me is unfair and quite bs
                          ,,
                           ,_, -ー'"{
                           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                          彡と} 猫.{つ

                          Comment

                          • Celirra
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2015
                            • 749

                            #2038
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            As I am right now Im not voting other than for blind or manti today
                            ,,
                             ,_, -ー'"{
                             ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                             ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                            彡と} 猫.{つ

                            Comment

                            • Celirra
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2015
                              • 749

                              #2039
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              I think I'm close to solving I just need to solidify my town pool, I still have a couple too many nulls
                              ,,
                               ,_, -ー'"{
                               ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
                               ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
                              彡と} 猫.{つ

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #2040
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                I reread my posts and they look all over the place, i'm kinda just typing and posting. So here is some clarity.


                                Town:

                                2.) Hakulyte
                                12.) DaBackpack
                                4.) blindreper1179 (gonna actually put blind up here in not killing today, I think it's a big mistake if we lynch him)

                                Null:

                                5.) Gradiant / Wayward Vagabond
                                6.) Celirra


                                Light Wolf:

                                13.) FreezinIce - Rapta (MML wagon)

                                Wolf:

                                3.) XelNya
                                11.) LightManticoreX2


                                I don't think I can be convinced to kill cel or WV today honestly unless something drastic happens, rather look at them tomorrow and focus here

                                Comment

                                Working...