TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #1846
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
    Mind that not once did I straight out call you a wolf but if the shoe fits
    You're trying to Cinderella the shit out of this. My size 11 foot isn't fitting this size 8 shoe you're trying to squeeze on me.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #1847
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      You forgot Rapta(FreezinIce).
      that's odd, I dont know why it wasn't in the copy paste????
      But yeah, scum. I even went back to another game to prove they were bsing their reads on mml to push his objective.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #1848
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        and rapta hasn't really helped his case.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #1849
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          I need to go back to sleep. Will check before work.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #1850
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Yeah, I can see stuff like Celirra/WV/Rapta being a possible thing that I may have overlooked.

            I don't think we should sheep too hard on the reads given by those who got lynched. It's a good guideline, but the 2 replacements + Manti's activity + Xiz being pretty null/gimmick + Celirra having like 70% shitpost for 30% content etc. etc. makes it hard to have particularly strong reads.

            Looking forward to Xel/Xiz/Rapta read lists/interactions etc. because I believe this is what will decide how the game will go.

            Comment

            • DaBackpack
              ~ お ま ん こ ~
              • Mar 2014
              • 918

              #1851
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              blind potentially trending upwards

              I can see manti and xel being on a team


              Originally posted by Moogy
              no one cares
              Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
              there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
              that's kind of a sad statistic

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #1852
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                Xelnya posted later on that he thought enough people were pressuring blind that he didn't feel the need to follow up.
                Oh, Xel has 0 Manti content and this is the only instance of Manti mentioning Xel.

                :thinking:

                Comment

                • DaBackpack
                  ~ お ま ん こ ~
                  • Mar 2014
                  • 918

                  #1853
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  Oh, Xel has 0 Manti content and this is the only instance of Manti mentioning Xel.

                  :thinking:
                  yeah, that's pretty much my thought

                  he has completely disregarded everything I said about xelnya and instead has locked in on blind and rapta

                  for the record, I really do not like the sudden pressure on rapta since the day started, it feels really opportunistic to me


                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  no one cares
                  Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                  there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                  that's kind of a sad statistic

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #1854
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    First off.

                    I'm fucking here.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #1855
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      yeah, that's pretty much my thought

                      he has completely disregarded everything I said about xelnya and instead has locked in on blind and rapta

                      for the record, I really do not like the sudden pressure on rapta since the day started, it feels really opportunistic to me
                      Yeah, I can't really say that there was any particularly interesting conclusions to make out of that push.

                      It's pretty much just me being upset at his EoD. It should get more clear tomorrow.

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #1856
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Second off, get ready for a text wall.

                        Comment

                        • DaBackpack
                          ~ お ま ん こ ~
                          • Mar 2014
                          • 918

                          #1857
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          Second off, get ready for a text wall.
                          I'm ready


                          Originally posted by Moogy
                          no one cares
                          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
                          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
                          that's kind of a sad statistic

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #1858
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            This post is gonna be long.

                            And I'm pretty mad.

                            I'm also gonna add, I wrote a chunk of this during the night, so you'll see some phrasing that counter acts later in the post.

                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            in progress of looking over xel

                            hey xel

                            I answered your question at me

                            what are your thoughts on it buddy
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            blind because
                            a) scummy for reasons I've mentioned
                            b) I'm tunneling on him by accident and cant shake him being wolf, it would clear my mind if nothing else
                            3) he's not helping town anyways here so we wouldn't lose anything should he flip town
                            d) Xiz redeemed himself at least a bit more in my eyes, and I fear a rapta lynch if a mislynch could cause another stagnating phase which would be really bad, though now that it's not freezin who I had a lot of faith in I wouldn't be super opposed to it anymore
                            I didn't disagree with it, because that list I'd given was my lynch pool.

                            I just wanted to know if presented with a different lynch pool who you'd pick, and you're sticking to your reads over the option I think you know I wanted you to pick.

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            since when do you give a shit about what others think about me

                            saying you're not ok with blind getting a pass while he's done less than you is the equivalent of telling an officer who pulled you over for speeding that you don't deserve to get a ticket because other people were speeding

                            also I think he's done more than you as well
                            I know you can't answer this but I'll address it either way.

                            Not only have I defended you from others regardless of alignment in past games, but I feel usually rather confident in being able to read you. If I were struggling because of the different nature of your posts this game sitting outside my interpretation of your norm, using them to formulate my opinion is probably the way to go.

                            Can't say I agree with that last part.

                            Gonna also do a response proper to your iso read

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            if you want the non tl;dr you can click on the arrow and scroll up one post, not going to repost it in the interest of space.

                            I think Xel is the best lynch and I talked a bit about it there.

                            Xel DOES have good games as a wolf. He has had several, including one recent on of which the name escapes me. However, when he is posting rather lackluster the way that I feel like he has been this game, he is often a wolf. He has not responded to my callout. He has not made any deep-dives into the thread (though he has apparently done some work, I am not saying he has done nothing).

                            I don't think I've had more than one good wolf game. But sure. Ok. Maybe I'm not delivering the way I ought to be.

                            I can accept this first part.


                            This is how I feel like he plays as a wolf.

                            Can't say I really disagree with you here, bar that I'd add I sometimes have lazy town games.

                            Now, I might be the only one that gives a shit about this part, and I have explained this already, but your memory might be telling you that I had a townread on Xel last phase. You remember correctly if that is the case. My reason for this was he had a rather in depth read on me. It felt, to me, like he had actually thought deeply about something I had said (if memory serves it was about my post saying that I know I wasn't being weird).

                            I follow you so far, and even get why you throw this in.

                            Since I have had this change of heart, I have to explain why I was wrong. Xel does tend to focus on me a little bit, and I do think that he would admit it.

                            I would. Not wrong here. I tend to keep a strong eye on you.

                            Getting a strong read on you allows me to without communicating bounce my ideas with someone, given I feel we approach the game very differently.


                            There was a period of time, and he may still feel this way I am honestly not sure, where he felt rather strongly that he had a good read on me. I was often the subject of his strongest read when he was town. The post he made during last phase is likely a reflection of this focus. Because he has spent so much time actually reading me, he is able to sprinkle in ways that he actually does read me as town when he rolls wolf. This is my current theory.

                            I think it's more because I feel you're a lot easier to read than most people. DBP being one of only names that comes to mind as easier usually.

                            Now, people who don't give a shit about meta, I don't really have much for you. I operate pretty heavily off of meta, but I will still try to find common ground with you. If you disagree with my next sentence, this paragraph may not be for you. Wolves, on average, post less than townspeople. Freezin referenced it earlier, but wolf fatigue absolutely is a huge factor. WV felt it heavily last game, it effects almost everyone, myself included (ties a bit back into Haku reading me based on my Civ 5 activity). Xel has posted very little content. WITHOUT TALKING ABOUT HIS PREVIOUS GAMES like right now I am pretending that this is my first game with him, I would be a bit skeptical of him right now based on that. To go a bit further, he posted a 3 (or 4 idr) item list of things he needed to do this phase, and I believe he's delivered on none of them (I will check this when I finish making this post it won't be hard to find in his iso).

                            There's a few ways to interpret that list I made, and I think if I were to argue with you all over how I intended it, it's a wasted argument because I'm really the only one with the right answer, but oh, how easy that'd be to manipulate.

                            I will say that I think everything out of that list got done, bar blind. Be it through me, or elsewhere.


                            I could make up some shit about Xel keeping his hands clean of the lar lynch and the one today but honestly it could go either way. I think I've said what I need to say. If you have further points on this or another area, lmk.

                            I think this is actually an argument that would have been worth having.

                            I think me not being on the Lar lynch is actually important, because it speaks to how I am playing this game.

                            I feel as if from my post where I was trying to get Lar on my wavelength about freezin shows I wasn't exactly scum leaning him. Sure there's an argument to be made about intentions of not being here at EoD because let's be fair: I wasn't here.

                            But I think had this argument played out, it wouldn't have gone well for your read leaning me into the wolf pile.


                            I feel as though I have defended myself about as well as I am going to be able to this phase. If you still have questions or accusations, it is on me to respond to them.

                            Hindsight: sure.

                            If you are for lynching someone else, I ask that you make a case on them like I have made on Xel. this is fundamentally something that I feel like has been lacking from recent games, and I think it hurts town if not present once d0 has ended. It leads to a lot of lazy, uneducated sheep votes.

                            Lots of stuff here that i don't think is needed to be responded to.

                            I think Xel is the wolf that people are overlooking and I'm not really sure why that's been happening. I do ask that people quickly look back at his iso. It is incredibly lackluster and not characteristic of both town and town Xel simultaneously.

                            I think you made a pretty good meta based case, and even put in the work.

                            I'd have been mad to get lynched off it, but it wouldn't have been one I got mad off of there being no case for.
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            also just went over Xel's iso quickly and I didn't find anything that stuck out as scummy, sorry sunfan. Even his whole "We can win, yes" doesnt seem bad to me.
                            Why would me saying, "We can win, yes" even be scummy?

                            I'm kinda hung up on this.

                            Now.

                            I was reading this on my way home from work.

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            xel is wolfing here
                            I'd like to say one thing.

                            Ex. Fucking. Cuse. Me.

                            How in the fuck of all is me pointing out someone openly PR hunting me wolfing?

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            Catch up postingz

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            Xel I see your responses. Thanks

                            Honestly with SunFan adamant that he's right, switching to confusing us and then gooing back to him being right without doing any work to prove what he's saying I'm going to disagree with you on that.

                            I wanted to hear what you thought about mine and Freezin's interaction but I ain't gonna complain with your answer
                            Sure sure.

                            Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                            Alright, read the thread, two things I picked up about Haku:

                            1: His use of the Sicilian Defense is very odd

                            2: We are 22 pages in, and in every game we played together, by this point he had claimed something along the lines of "my wolf game is too easy to read" multiple times so. Yet he hasn't yet despite having the most votes and it's fishy. I don't think he's the type to try new approaches genuinely, as in not pretending to just to work stuff in his head.

                            But since I'm in the game, it means he can't have and antagonist role, because Team Quebc.

                            Therefore, Haku is PR.

                            (Also I don't to press him exactly because he has the most votes, since all you tools would sfumread the fuck out of this from me and you know this to be true)
                            If he really is a PR in what world as town do you post that?
                            Let's go over the one part here that matters here.

                            Unless I'm mistaking part of being on Team Quebec as "being a pr" this mother fucker

                            this mother fucker

                            pretty much admitted he was looking for prs

                            and you have the fucking gal

                            to say I was wolfing here

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            Xelnya noticed that HNH was calling Haku a PR, which meant that HNH was a PR trying to push "PR equity" onto another player
                            ***** you crazy

                            like seriously

                            I can't even remember what omgus means half the fucking time

                            you think I know what "pushing 'pr equity'" is? Really. That's fucking interesting.

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            well alright I disagree that this is likely but I will take what I can get
                            ... Sigh.

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            Xel
                            Other people are against personal attacks, and while I've kept my cool since now, I'm not against personal attacks.

                            Mother fucker, get out of this game you sheeping, anger faking, flakey, irelevant fuck. How the fuck you're not even debated as being lynched by more than like maybe two people fucking flabbergasts me.

                            I'm literally fucking dumb founded.

                            You been trying to get mislynched, probably because you're finally aware of how fucking trash you are right now. You're placing votes out of sheer fucking displeasure, not because you have a non sheeped read.

                            Fucking irrelevant garbage.

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            that post is proof he noticed a "HNH PR soft"

                            which ties him to the nightkill
                            If that was a post where HnH softed, then blind isn't fucking garbage as fuck at this game.

                            Fucking next thing I know you're gonna tell me when this:

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            Hey seer, did you pick vigi or doctor?
                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            OH YEAH, I PICKED NOTHING CAUSE IT DIDN'T MATTER.
                            Was posted you thought he was telling the truth.

                            Come on, fuck me.

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            your bad and you should feel bad.
                            YOU HAVEN'T EARNED THIS. SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND BE HUMBLE YOU FUCKING CUNT.

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            if blind is not the proxy then he can fucking die --- that was the "one thing" I mentioned was holding me back against him last phase

                            more importantly though, fuck you guys, xelnya
                            Eat ass.

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            I can't believe I fell for this shit

                            on top of that, your feigned anger at the proxy's partner getting lynched made you really look like the proxy from my eyes

                            you are going to burn
                            You fucking trusted him at all? The fucking hell?

                            That's shit's so trash even blind wouldn't have bought it. No fucking person can be that outward about it and anyone not see right through that shit.

                            Fucking hurts to see this post let me tell you.

                            And yes I am saying I didn't ever think he was the proxy, no proxy posts like that, if you do that you're just fucking bad.

                            This was really that obvious.

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            I ISO'd Xelnya just now

                            Xelnya repeatedly mentioned that blind "faked his anger"

                            but did absolutely fuck-all about it. No votes, no actual pressure, just repeating those words to him without following up on it

                            fmpov that looks like distancing
                            I can get this I guess. But am I particularly not distanced from anyone this game? I'm in a world my own here dude, and I'd say I feel like I have been all game.

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            This is not a man who seriously wants blind to die. This is a man who points out that blind is scummy for faking his anger, but votes freezin anyway, despite having

                            absolutely

                            no

                            progression

                            on

                            his

                            freezin

                            read
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            here he acknowledges that he pressured freezin

                            did JACK SHIT about whatever fucking information he obtained

                            his response to blind means absolutely nothing
                            Did jack shit

                            tell me where my vote was again

                            I made it pretty clear I had a list of three people I was down to lynch, even outright asking Cel using it right before day ended

                            Was that not clear enough? Any of those three were fine. They were all good lynches.

                            Let's allocate where the votes were when I made my last post of EoD:

                            Assuming I got this right:

                            Originally posted by T-Force

                            Rapta: 3 - blindreper1179 [863], XelNya [1098]
                            the sun fan: 3 - Xiz [1389], Hakulyte [1509], Rapta [1555]
                            -
                            blindreper1179: 1 - LightManticoreX2 [1153]
                            XelNya: 1 - the sun fan [1175]
                            LightManticoreX2: 1 - Celirra [1375]
                            Cel: 1 - Wayward [1554]

                            Yet to Vote: roundbox, DaBackpack
                            Let's make mention that one of my list is one of the top lynches

                            In what world do I flop to blind here when the person I've been more keen on throughout the day is one of the top lynches?

                            Like really. Shit I even said Sunfam was a bad lynch at the end, why do I move my vote at the moment where I was last paying attention to the thread?

                            My vote is 100% fine, and moving it would have been worse than leaving it. My list wasn't even in a "I would lynch in this order."

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            it is but

                            I feel like this kind of defense is uncharacteristic of Manti

                            I feel like his commitment yesterday was lacking, but I will need to double-check this point

                            I see Manti push very strongly on blind yesterday, but now I see him backing off of blind today, which feels very wrong

                            I see both Manti and Xelnya pushing on blind, but not pushing strongly enough to lynch him
                            *****, that last sentence is outright fucking wrong.

                            I haven't even said more than I planned to say choice words to you when I got home.

                            I have literally not said fucking shit about blind till this fucking post.

                            Unless you're referring to last day, which isn't how I feel you phrased this.

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            I definitely could see Xel/Blind here
                            That's just fucking insulting. Even whores have standards.

                            Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                            If the lynch today isn't between blind and (freezin/rapta) I will loose my shit.
                            My name certainly belongs in that list, given EoD. I'm not gonna argue it shouldn't be.

                            But not because of what DBP has said, at all.

                            Originally posted by Rapta
                            roundbox was proxy but we dont know who he targeted right?
                            roundbox probably posted it somewhere and burried it.

                            I'd reread his reads list.

                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            please don't do this
                            FINALLY SOMETHING I DON'T WANNA HIT YOU FOR.

                            A MIRACLE.

                            Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                            You also mentioned spearheading the sunfan lynch with Haku, so I guess Haku was your seering target. Seems like a weird choice because he's easily readable or something idk.

                            No sure why you were ride or die with freezin despite having him as null, this weirds me out.
                            Haku was a reasonable peek in this game because even if roundbox thought he could read him, haku is pretty easily mislynchable, and on top of that people were struggling, if I recall right, to interpret him this game early on.

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            I felt sun fans anger was real, and I couldn't vote anyone else but myself to try and save him.

                            I dont see why "Im going to burn" just because I'm not the proxy" You're better than this DBP.
                            Because you faked it so bad he thought it was real.

                            He's mad he fell for a bad cover.

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            Look, I know you probably won't trust me because you think I'm a wolf. But I whole heartedly am honestly telling you what happened.

                            Sun fans anger looked sincere to me, I was refreshing as well as I could via mobile, which isn't well btw, and when I saw sun with most votes with a minute left, I rushed a vote on myself. Unfortunately the hosts post went first, and mine didn't count. I wanted to at least kitb myself with him to give him a chance to survive. He was doing infinity times better than me this game. That's obvious.

                            I get there's no progression. I know I said IF he's a wolf, I know I said he was acting weird, I know I called out his mess up on his read on me. But I don't think I ever actually called him a wolf.
                            I wanna yell at you for this, but I really can't.

                            Disappointing.

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            If Xel and I are on a wolf team together ever, I guarantee I wouldn't save him. Idc if I'm a goon and he's an awesome power.
                            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                            I'm not convinced
                            He's not lying.
                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            So, basically your entire game was to be a Proxy decoy and cross fingers that wolf team lynch you.

                            I guess the "PR hunt" part could work as you trying to figure out if I was trying to figure out who's the PR.

                            Your game progression is okay, your votes are kinda all over the place, but if your goal is to fake being a Seer it kinds of make sense.

                            You also have a bunch of awkward posts like I do e.g: reaction's to MML's flip.

                            Well, if Sunfan is town with what he said, I wouldn't be surprised if you're town as well.

                            More importantly your game progression looks good outside of that which is probably why Sunfan town read you.
                            Am I the only one who flat out thought he was full of shit?

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            then why is half the game saying I faked it?
                            Get roasted bub.
                            bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

                            ah

                            ha

                            ha

                            ha

                            ha

                            ha

                            ha

                            ha

                            ha

                            ha

                            ha

                            ha

                            ha

                            bahahahahahahaha

                            ha

                            ha

                            ha

                            ha

                            ha

                            ha

                            ha

                            ha

                            ha

                            ha

                            ah

                            ha

                            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                            I can see blind making a ballsy play like that eod to save xel if xel is the roleblocker even if he says he wouldnt
                            Gross. I'd rather vote myself than be saved.

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            Well, better lynch Xel to see if you're right.
                            Um, no?

                            That's not how that works?

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            2.) Hakulyte is a lock at this point unless someone finds some hidden seer target reveal.
                            3.) XelNya DBP has brought up good points against you, and Imma sheep him and scum read you for it.
                            4.) blindreper1179 town
                            5.)*Gradiant*/ Wayward Vagabond- I had gradiant town, but WV is making me change my mind. Not because he's on me, but because of how he's going about it. Has gone to null.
                            6.) Celirra I still feel he's scum but I'm willing to back off based on suns read on him. Dont trust him though.
                            9.) Xiz is a fuck all person who I have absolutely no idea how to read. Tbh,I don't actually remember who he's pushed this game besides sun, so with that alone, he's leaning scummy.
                            11.) LightManticoreX2 town Manti likes to solve the game, and has only really tunneled on me. I feel like town Manti would try to solve the other 2 wolves if he was right, if I'm not being a viable lynch.
                            12.) DaBackpack You're developing your town conscious game of not being sure of yourself, until you flipped on me, and dont trust your gut anymore. Now you're gung ho about the game again. I still think you're town.
                            Oh a list.

                            Cute.

                            I don't get why DBP says you could be going upwards but rofl

                            Man, fuck me.

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #1859
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              XelNya, read this post carefully again and explain to me how you seriously think that this is PR hunting.

                              Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                              Alright, read the thread, two things I picked up about Haku:

                              1: His use of the Sicilian Defense is very odd

                              2: We are 22 pages in, and in every game we played together, by this point he had claimed something along the lines of "my wolf game is too easy to read" multiple times so. Yet he hasn't yet despite having the most votes and it's fishy. I don't think he's the type to try new approaches genuinely, as in not pretending to just to work stuff in his head.


                              But since I'm in the game, it means he can't have and antagonist role, because Team Québec.

                              Therefore, Haku is PR.

                              (Also I don't to press him exactly because he has the most votes, since all you tools would sfumread the fuck out of this from me and you know this to be true)
                              He did say "Therefore, Haku is PR", but if you look at the reasons, you should be able to tell that it doesn't really mean anything.

                              If anything, I think it only means that he's town reading me due to
                              Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                              "But since I'm in the game, it means he can't have an antagonist role, because Team Québec"

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #1860
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                You probably also shouldn't structure your big post about answering Sunfan because only Sunfan can actually continue that dialogue.

                                I was expecting a more general approach to the game that can help the remaining players get a clue about why we could be wrong about you.

                                Comment

                                Working...