TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LightManticorex2
    FFR Player
    • May 2006
    • 25

    #121
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    hi LightManticoreX2.
    I was going to post last night but saw this post and went "ew I have to log out to post not worth it" and went to bed.

    Thanks for the easy entry post though haku.
    Lock clear

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #122
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      mobile twg post
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • Celirra
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2015
        • 749

        #123
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        mobile twg followup
        ,,
         ,_, -ー'"{
         ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
         ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
        彡と} 猫.{つ

        Comment

        • Celirra
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2015
          • 749

          #124
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Should I shitpost during my lunch without reading the game?

          Or should I hold off until tonight after I've caught up?

          Vote now with your attention by giving me delicious replies
          ,,
           ,_, -ー'"{
           ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
           ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
          彡と} 猫.{つ

          Comment

          • roundbox
            fhqwhgads
            • Feb 2005
            • 2086

            #125
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Celirra
            Should I shitpost during my lunch without reading the game?

            Or should I hold off until tonight after I've caught up?

            Vote now with your attention by giving me delicious replies
            ketchup, then post
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #126
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              I forgot this game was going. Welp.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • LightManticorex2
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 25

                #127
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                I forgot this game was going. Welp.
                It started like 12 hours ago.

                sketchy
                Lock clear

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #128
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  Oh yeah almost forgot

                  Haku is lock clear town
                  Originally posted by Hakulyte
                  I need help.
                  I need friends.
                  I need friends to help me explore thoughts after I formulate ideas.
                  I need friends to be critical without necessary getting into fights.
                  I need friends to help me until the end of the game if they town read me even if I may lose credibility somewhere.
                  I also need to become a friend and do all of the above in my own way.
                  You need to help me town read you so I can also do all the above for you.

                  When you're a friend, you're not necessary a town read yet, but you're cooler than a null.
                  By town reading me, you understand that all of the above makes sense and that you intend to follow it for the better or the worst or until I implode/choke/make a pathetic failure implying that I'm actually a wolf according to meta etc. etc.

                  Originally posted by blindreper1179
                  I forgot this game was going. Welp.
                  You're my random.org target. Random.org won the previous game with xXOpkillerXx/Raeko. Don't mess around with random.org.

                  Originally posted by LightManticorex2
                  I was going to post last night but saw this post and went "ew I have to log out to post not worth it" and went to bed.

                  Thanks for the easy entry post though haku.
                  As long as you're promoting Haku inc., you shall receive sponsorship from yours truly. Please refer to your local Ramen Shop for more details.

                  Also, you've got to pick between Ramen Don and Shadow Ramen. It's important if you're brave.

                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  Hello I am Hakulyte-lite for the game and this is already difficult
                  You're playing with Haku which is more dangerous than fire. One does not just feign my entire game. btw, it's your move on chess. You're currently losing on time. I also suggest you to solve this game/make friends if you want to survive in this harsh world.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #129
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'm rarely serious.

                    To really dumb it down: I think Haku's push is pointless.
                    That's tasty like a pineapple pizza. (I actually like pineapple, but I haven't decided if I like it on a pizza yet)

                    I just created a Sunfan/Haku interaction at the demand of DBP.

                    I gave you free stuff to read and evaluate.

                    XelNya is no easy friend to make.

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #130
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      By town reading me, you understand that all of the above makes sense and that you intend to follow it for the better or the worst or until I implode/choke/make a pathetic failure implying that I'm actually a wolf according to meta etc. etc.
                      The early game townread for no reason was a meme/usual reaction test.

                      As far as your friend shtick goes, I'll play along in large part because I feel bad for having subjected you to destructive criticism before and this new method seems promising at least on the surface.
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #131
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        The early game townread for no reason was a meme/usual reaction test.

                        As far as your friend shtick goes, I'll play along in large part because I feel bad for having subjected you to destructive criticism before and this new method seems promising at least on the surface.
                        Tempted to give you an early town read due to purity because I have trouble to understand what wolf you is trying to accomplish with what you've posted so far.

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #132
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Plus, it most likely will help me build an actual read on you, because I'm going to try not to shoot from the hip with only tone reads this game. You know, because that wireless so well last game /s.
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #133
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Wireless > worked

                            My phone is mvp as usual
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #134
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              Tempted to give you an early town read due to purity because I have trouble to understand what wolf you is trying to accomplish with what you've posted so far.
                              Please, i know your going to turn this into a tinfoil on me and I'm going to die. Why get my hopes up
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #135
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                Please, i know your going to turn this into a tinfoil on me and I'm going to die. Why get my hopes up
                                You said "My phone is mvp as usual" and Neku is called "phones" because he wears headphones in the game.

                                You're clearly ahead of your time and managed to make me laugh.

                                Therefore, I'm leaving you in peace for the wrong reasons and accept your hidden message.

                                Comment

                                Working...