TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #136
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    he just feels kinda weird? I don't really know what he's doing and it normally feels like he has a game plan.
    Mml/ sun wolf team if sun is wolf. Mml hasn't been wolfy yet.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • Celirra
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2015
      • 749

      #137
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      You're playing with Haku which is more dangerous than fire. One does not just feign my entire game. btw, it's your move on chess. You're currently losing on time. I also suggest you to solve this game/make friends if you want to survive in this harsh world.
      nf3, I don't mind Sicilian
      Also I'm used to having no friends so I'll be ok

      I'll catchup before shitposting more as per rounds advice
      ,,
       ,_, -ー'"{
       ゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
       ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
      彡と} 猫.{つ

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #138
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        caught up. celery
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #139
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Celirra
          nf3, I don't mind Sicilian
          Also I'm used to having no friends so I'll be ok

          I'll catchup before shitposting more as per rounds advice
          You should start your "not the friend of Haku" club. I think it could make a nice rivalry.

          1.e4 c5
          2.nf3 e6

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #140
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            caught up. celery
            Not sure if I want to see you say why first or if I want to wait for Celirra's reaction.

            Blame DBP for that.

            #Do you see what I did there

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #141
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              He knows why
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #142
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I'm confused at how you can have a mechanical talk about Seer, but not notice that Seer choose during N1.

                Is this a subtle PR hunting or you actually misread the setup somehow which seems unlikely because your entrance felt like you cared about mechanical stuff which is making me believe you've read the setup.

                :thinking:
                just a mistake, that's all.
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #143
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  i'll be ur friend Haku.
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #144
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    I'm currently on standby to see if the friends of my friends are also each others friends.

                    I may need to do a Friends Round Table sooner or later, but I need to fulfill the first requirement before proceeding with that.

                    Here's how the Friend tree seems to work atm:

                    Haku = Current Leader of Friends (this may change if I get erased)

                    Haku is friend of FreezinIce/Xiz/Sunfan.
                    Haku is neutral with blindreper1179/MixMasterLar/LightManticorex2/Roundbox/Gradiant/DaBackPack/Hateandhatred(I forgot you're here)
                    Haku is no friend of XelNya/Celirra

                    My goal is to clear the neutral pile before the end of D0. Once it's over, I will move on about Friends vs Non-Friends who should later be known as "Players".

                    If you care about facilitating night actions for Proxy, you will potentially want to play along.

                    FAQ:

                    "This is useless Haku."

                    Wrong! This is making you take a stance about something useless which is useful. You won't get lynched from not being my friend.
                    You may get lynched for being a wolfy. This is a framework for testing if you're wolfy. Well, I should say if Reapery or Repeperoni.

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    i'll be ur friend Haku.
                    Cool, have a "Friend Report".

                    - I'm waiting for MML's reaction + game plan
                    - I'm waiting for Blindreper1179 vs Celirra interactions

                    My priority is to attempt to recruit more Friends or use Friend recruiting as a tool to gather information.

                    I suggest you to pick a random player from my neutral pile and try to promote making friends.

                    If you don't do it for me, do it for the Seer.

                    :thinking:

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #145
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      while I was showering it occurred to me that if we lynch the roleblocker, it still might be better if the seer chooses vigi just because of how strong vigi is.
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #146
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        while I was showering it occurred to me that if we lynch the roleblocker, it still might be better if the seer chooses vigi just because of how strong vigi is.
                        I think Doc works better with Seer because Seer can safely claim (ideally after checking at least 1-2 wolf) and clear town while not being in danger of getting lynched.

                        Vigi is more double edged because if you keep shooting the wrong target, it can cost the entire game and Vigi shooting Seer would be a disaster for town.

                        I understand the KP potential, but if the game remains unclear, it's a risky choice and you can achieve the same thing with doc, it's just slightly slower.

                        Well, that's how I see it.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #147
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Actually, if Seer rip early in the game, Doc is fairly useless while a Vigi could push the game somewhere in their own way and this player list do have a fair amount of solid independant players who could play Vigi fairly well.

                          Well, I guess it's just a matter of preference once this phase ends.

                          If Seer feels like they're likely to die, Vigi may be a good choice.
                          If Seer feels safe, they could go for doc and become the center of the game.

                          It's all conditional to roleblocker specifically getting lynched still.

                          So yeah, Vigi may be the safer bet due to that role simply existing.

                          Comment

                          • MixMasterLar
                            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 5403

                            #148
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            lar feels like a wolf or something
                            Those Phozon skills are pretty beastly.

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            My stance of MML is more along the lines of "post more" than suspicious at this point, but if this can translate into pressure to get the game somewhere, I'm cool with it.
                            Already said I was taking a back seat for the first 24 hours because of work, I have to get ready to leave for the dishpit in 30 minutes. You could post naked Asian women in here and promise me dates with them for every 100 post and you'll still get nothing because I have work. Things will pick up tomorrow. If you read my post you would know this already.

                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I've known that this is part of how you read me ever since you kept asking me about Civ 5 that one game (I thought I told you this at AN, maybe I did and you remember but it doesn't matter to you, which is fair game).

                            It doesn't work because I know its part of how you read me, and I do think that part of your method is flawed, because I /don't/ need an escape from solving the game as a wolf most of the time, I just did that game.

                            To the point, it was a good observation when you made it, but for future reference I don't think that you will be able to read me based on this when I roll wolf in the future.
                            This comes off as "I know you use this thing to scumread me, so I'll do this thing and disregard your scumread because I know."

                            mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkay

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            Of all the fucking people in a game you can pick to copy

                            you picked haku

                            mother

                            fucking

                            haku

                            of all the fucking people

                            fucking fuck man

                            just get replaced out of this game, you need to sit in time out
                            Savage

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            Mml/ sun wolf team if sun is wolf. Mml hasn't been wolfy yet.
                            You've never played with SunFan before have you?

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            - I'm waiting for MML's reaction + game plan
                            There is never a game plan on d0.
                            ​

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #149
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by blindreper1179
                              caught up. celery
                              I like this, but it also depends on what else celirra does this phase.

                              Also Haku's 'friends' thing is fucking dumb. That is all.

                              Comment

                              • MixMasterLar
                                Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 5403

                                #150
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                For what it's worth I don't understand half of what Haku is saying, but I am kind of distracted by a friend ATM. Some serious drama is going down over here.

                                I think that SunFan talking mechanical at the start in Town's favor probably means he's town, I would at least lean him that direction for it. Remains me of Arnt's Survivor game too much. FFX talk on d0 is kind of just a meme so that isnt weird to me.

                                Pineapple and Ham pizza is amazing
                                ​

                                Comment

                                Working...