TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #1831
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    So, basically your entire game was to be a Proxy decoy and cross fingers that wolf team lynch you.

    I guess the "PR hunt" part could work as you trying to figure out if I was trying to figure out who's the PR.

    Your game progression is okay, your votes are kinda all over the place, but if your goal is to fake being a Seer it kinds of make sense.

    You also have a bunch of awkward posts like I do e.g: reaction's to MML's flip.

    Well, if Sunfan is town with what he said, I wouldn't be surprised if you're town as well.

    More importantly your game progression looks good outside of that which is probably why Sunfan town read you.
    kind of yeah, but i fucked that up because i didn't understand the whole role, and I'm positive a wolf caught that. As vt I like claiming roles for wolf bait. Didn't work this game for that reason.

    My votes have been celery and freezin and I still stick to those. Both have a bad taste to me this game.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #1832
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      and also pay attention to my day starts. I'm upset round died since he was seer, but I had no read on him. I'm also upset sun died, but I only had a last minute revelation on him so I couldn't do anything. I'm not throwing a fit about it. I'm annoyed you guys think i was faking the anger, but i guess that's my fault for doing it well when I'm wolf.
      You dont fake anger well lol

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #1833
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
        You dont fake anger well lol
        then why is half the game saying I faked it?
        Get roasted bub.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #1834
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          I kind of think Celirra is also town because of absurd postcount/game progression, but if wolf team has a high poster wolf, it's like always him.

          Otherwise, the entire wolf team is completely under 100 posts.

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #1835
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            Please explain why not convinced.
            I can see blind making a ballsy play like that eod to save xel if xel is the roleblocker even if he says he wouldnt

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #1836
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              then why is half the game saying I faked it?
              Get roasted bub.
              Because if you are a wolf and people say your anger is daked then that means you don't fake anger well

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #1837
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                I can see blind making a ballsy play like that eod to save xel if xel is the roleblocker even if he says he wouldnt
                Well, better lynch Xel to see if you're right.

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #1838
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  The biggest thing that sticks out to me about blind is what someone else brought up yesterday about his posts after the MML flip. He said something along the lines of knowing MML was a bad lynch but never did anything at eod to sway people off of him. Granted I've yet to catch up on the thread but this post I'm referring to stuck with me so I could check the validity of it.

                  I'll see if I can find the post tomorrow after work.

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #1839
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    ps: I still think Blind is town even if Xel flip wolf.

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #1840
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                      The biggest thing that sticks out to me about blind is what someone else brought up yesterday about his posts after the MML flip. He said something along the lines of knowing MML was a bad lynch but never did anything at eod to sway people off of him. Granted I've yet to catch up on the thread but this post I'm referring to stuck with me so I could check the validity of it.

                      I'll see if I can find the post tomorrow after work.
                      I WASN'T AT EOD,I CAN'T DO SOMETHING ABOUT ANYTHING IF I WASN'T THERE.

                      If that's your reason, stop sheeping and come up with your own reason why I'm wolf.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #1841
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        I'm not sheeping. I said I made a mental note to look into it while reading through the thread. It was just something that stuck out calm your tits

                        Comment

                        • Wayward Vagabond
                          Confirmed Heartbreaker
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 5866

                          #1842
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                          Mind that not once did I straight out call you a wolf but if the shoe fits

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #1843
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            WV, does anything sounds strange to you besides Blind?

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #1844
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              2.) Hakulyte is a lock at this point unless someone finds some hidden seer target reveal.
                              3.) XelNya DBP has brought up good points against you, and Imma sheep him and scum read you for it.
                              4.) blindreper1179 town
                              5.)*Gradiant*/ Wayward Vagabond- I had gradiant town, but WV is making me change my mind. Not because he's on me, but because of how he's going about it. Has gone to null.
                              6.) Celirra I still feel he's scum but I'm willing to back off based on suns read on him. Dont trust him though.
                              9.) Xiz is a fuck all person who I have absolutely no idea how to read. Tbh,I don't actually remember who he's pushed this game besides sun, so with that alone, he's leaning scummy.
                              11.) LightManticoreX2 town Manti likes to solve the game, and has only really tunneled on me. I feel like town Manti would try to solve the other 2 wolves if he was right, if I'm not being a viable lynch.
                              12.) DaBackpack You're developing your town conscious game of not being sure of yourself, until you flipped on me, and dont trust your gut anymore. Now you're gung ho about the game again. I still think you're town.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #1845
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                You forgot Rapta(FreezinIce).

                                Comment

                                Working...