TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #106
    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Oh, I don't think I will ever get a single game where everyone goes like "oh yeah, Haku said something about semantics/video games, I'm going to trust that guy and push a wagon on Sunfan".

    It's just laughably not enough. What I'm aiming for is to get an idea of what was your headspace around that time.

    Can you just describe what you were thinking about while making that entrance ?
    Gross, Haku's trying guys.

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #107
      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      Can you just describe what you were thinking about while making that entrance ?
      "Oh, the game is starting? I thought there was a pregame phase. I should post this stuff just in case the seer doesn't know what to choose on n0"

      the part about FFX was just meant to fit in with the flavor, since the flavor was talking about those who win are given a 2nd shot at life or something I don't remember exactly.
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #108
        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by XelNya
        Gross, Haku's trying guys.
        I'm only here because DBP asked me if I trusted Sunfan. I didn't particularly had much more in mind.

        I'm a bit surprised he got slightly defensive over me talking about that video games part, but I don't sincerely believe this will get deep enough to seriously have any merits.

        I'm about to just go look elsewhere because I feel like I'm just reaching, but I didn't exactly get the reaction I expected. Still, I don't think I'm supposed to always get the reaction I expect and it's close enough for me atm.

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #109
          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

          So yeah, I'm town reading thesunfan at this point because what he said makes sense to me and he's also doing actions to make the game progress somewhere @ voting MML.

          If you disagree, feel free to step up.

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          since the flavor was talking about those who win are given a 2nd shot at life or something I don't remember exactly.
          You still get a "meh" for this, but I'm done for now.

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #110
            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

            hi LightManticoreX2.

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #111
              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I should post this stuff just in case the seer doesn't know what to choose on n0"
              Originally posted by T-Force
              1x Proxy's Partner [Doctor or Vigi] (Seer will choose N1. Power activates N2)
              I'm confused at how you can have a mechanical talk about Seer, but not notice that Seer choose during N1.

              Is this a subtle PR hunting or you actually misread the setup somehow which seems unlikely because your entrance felt like you cared about mechanical stuff which is making me believe you've read the setup.

              :thinking:

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #112
                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I'm confused at how you can have a mechanical talk about Seer, but not notice that Seer choose during N1.

                Is this a subtle PR hunting or you actually misread the setup somehow which seems unlikely because your entrance felt like you cared about mechanical stuff which is making me believe you've read the setup.

                :thinking:
                Doesn't that seem like a basic bitch level kind of mistake that'd be immensely uncharacteristic of Sunfam Haku?

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #113
                  Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  Doesn't that seem like a basic bitch level kind of mistake that'd be immensely uncharacteristic of Sunfam Haku?
                  Pretty sure he misreads setups all the time

                  Wut is this shading

                  xel
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #114
                    Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                    I want to know what your intent was when you made that post
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #115
                      Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                      Oh yeah almost forgot

                      Haku is lock clear town
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #116
                        Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by FreezinIce
                        I want to know what your intent was when you made that post
                        Of all the fucking people in a game you can pick to copy

                        you picked haku

                        mother

                        fucking

                        haku

                        of all the fucking people

                        fucking fuck man

                        just get replaced out of this game, you need to sit in time out

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #117
                          Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD



                          this is you

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #118
                            Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                            But I was serious...

                            Unless there's a joke here im missing
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #119
                              Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                              Fuk u BTW I hate pineapple pizza
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #120
                                Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                But I was serious...

                                Unless there's a joke here im missing
                                I'm rarely serious.

                                To really dumb it down: I think Haku's push is pointless.

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                Fuk u BTW I hate pineapple pizza

                                Comment

                                Working...