TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #691
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    I doubt sunfan is a on the wolf team at this point.
    Xelnya is town, simply for the size 7 font reaction response, and yes thats my read.
    Milk hasn't changed, shes trying.
    Freezin's push on sunfan doesn't feel town/town to me just yet, gotta think about it


    I'm really dissapointed in raeko and manti but am not surprised in the slightest. The way the game has been going so far I doubt a majority of scum are in the inactive.

    Also i'm not saying my hot sk read yet, simply because there is so much time left in the phase, and the way wagons work on FFR, if I say it now it wont have as much impact as later in the day phase.

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #692
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Xiz
      Freezin's push on sunfan doesn't feel town/town to me just yet, gotta think about it
      ^ This was half a thought:


      I think I read someone saying it was town/town but I don't see it as that yet. Sunfan's reactions haven't been towny, while Freezin's have been. I need to re-read greg again to see if I actually think his shitposts are more towny then not I guess.

      Comment

      • flashflash account
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2017
        • 567

        #693
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        I don't like xiz's reads I think they're wolfy
        aka mikey

        -----

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

        Originally posted by QueenAshy
        I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #694
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          What read(s) in particular FF and why?

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #695
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            actually you said more then 1, reads, so give me more then 1

            Comment

            • flashflash account
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2017
              • 567

              #696
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              you keep flip flopping on sunfan for one thing
              your original read seems to indicate freezin is wolfy yet the very next post you say his reactions are towny and sunfan's aren't
              seems sketch
              aka mikey

              -----

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

              Originally posted by QueenAshy
              I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

              Comment

              • flashflash account
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2017
                • 567

                #697
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                I think you're a wolf now
                aka mikey

                -----

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #698
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by flashflash account
                  you keep flip flopping on sunfan for one thing
                  your original read seems to indicate freezin is wolfy yet the very next post you say his reactions are towny and sunfan's aren't
                  seems sketch
                  Hey town, this is why FF should die today.


                  FFA is a liar. Here's the lie right here.

                  "You keep flipflopping on sunfan"

                  Post 691 (a few posts ago) is my first read on sunfan. No other post in the ENTIRE GAME is giving a read on sunfan.


                  (also, your indication is wrong, I didn't clarify who wasn't town between the two, hence why I cleared it up in the next post)

                  flashflash

                  I actually refuse to believe you are this bad of a player if you are town.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #699
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Flashflash is literally a liar, creating fake information. Thats policy grounds.


                    (Also i'm still just as gungho killing haku)

                    Comment

                    • flashflash account
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2017
                      • 567

                      #700
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      I doubt sunfan is a on the wolf team at this point.
                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      Sunfan's reactions haven't been towny
                      I consider this flip flopping xiz
                      aka mikey

                      -----

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                      Originally posted by QueenAshy
                      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #701
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Flashflash.

                        There is this really cool dank role.

                        It's called the SK. Otherwise known as Contact Killer

                        He could be that.

                        I don't think he is a wolf, but he could be SK.


                        Stop being a shit player.

                        Comment

                        • Makilaz
                          TWG Princess
                          • May 2006
                          • 1094

                          #702
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          feeling really good about killing ffa today

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #703
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            Also i'm not saying my hot sk read yet, simply because there is so much time left in the phase, and the way wagons work on FFR, if I say it now it wont have as much impact as later in the day phase.
                            You're talking about the possibility of potentially knowing who's the SK and you're placing a condition that you want the timing of your response to be near the end of the phase.

                            That's weird if not inherently wolfy because timing.

                            Originally posted by Makilaz
                            feeling really good about killing ffa today
                            I'm going to assume you never played with ffa before.

                            Comment

                            • Makilaz
                              TWG Princess
                              • May 2006
                              • 1094

                              #704
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              ffa, you are either doing a really bad job at being a wolf or you're town and an active detriment to the team and regardless of which of these is true you don't deserve to live through this phase

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #705
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I'm going to assume you never played with ffa before.
                                nope, and if this is how he normally plays i don't want to ever again

                                Comment

                                Working...