TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #1651
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD


    VOTE COUNT
    thesunfan -> thesunfan
    blindreper1179 -> thesunfan
    FreezinIce -> thesunfan
    flashflash account -> Makilaz
    Makilaz -> FreezinIce
    Hateandhatred -> thesunfan
    lurker -> thesunfan
    thesunfan -> Hakulyte
    Xelnya -> MixMasterLar
    Hakulyte -> flashflash acount
    storn42 -> storn42
    blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
    Makilaz -> flashflash account
    storn42 -> flashflash account
    Xiz -> Hakulyte
    sanzath -> inDheart
    sanzath -> Makilaz
    Xelnya -> storn42
    FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
    Hateandhatred -> Unvote
    flashflash account -> lurker
    flashflash account -> Makilaz
    Hakulyte -> DarkManticoreX2
    thesunfan -> Unvote
    storn42 -> storn42
    storn42 -> flashflash account
    Xiz -> flashflash account
    flashflash account -> Xiz
    Xiz -> Hakulyte
    blindreper1179 -> MixMasterLar
    flashflash account -> MixMasterLar
    flashflash account -> Xiz
    thesunfan -> Xelnya
    Xelnya -> Unvote
    sanzath -> Unvote
    lurker -> lurker
    lurker -> Unvote
    lurker -> flashflash account
    MixMasterLar -> Xiz
    DarkManticoreX2 -> Xelnya
    Hakulyte -> Wayward Vagabond
    Hakulyte -> Unvote
    Xelnya -> flashflash account
    Hakulyte -> thesunfan
    inDheart -> blindreper1179
    Wayward Vagabond -> inDheart
    Xiz -> thesunfan
    Xelnya -> Unvote
    Xiz -> Unvote
    sanzath -> mellonxcollie
    FreezinIce -> thesunfan
    thesunfan -> mellonxcollie
    Xiz -> mellonxcollie
    lurker -> Unvote
    Hateandhatred -> mellonxcollie
    lurker -> Makilaz
    DarkManticoreX2 -> Hateandhatred
    FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
    Makilaz -> Hateandhatred
    FreezinIce -> mellonxcollie
    sanzath -> Unvote
    DarkManticoreX2 -> MixMasterLar
    Xiz -> Hateandhatred
    FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
    sanzath -> Hakulyte

    ---


    MixMasterLar
    X.X.X
    mellonxcollie
    X.X
    Xiz
    X.X
    Hateandhatred
    X.X
    flashflash account
    X
    thesunfan
    X
    blindreper1179
    X
    inDheart
    X
    Hakulyte
    X
    Makilaz
    X


    ---

    Unvote:

    Xelnya

    Yet to vote:

    mellonxcollie

    ---

    Today's theme:
    Last edited by roundbox; 06-29-2017, 09:13 PM.
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • flashflash account
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2017
      • 567

      #1652
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      I like killing xiz
      aka mikey

      -----

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

      Originally posted by QueenAshy
      I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
      seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #1653
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        hot read: everyone here post atm is not scum
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • Makilaz
          TWG Princess
          • May 2006
          • 1094

          #1654
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          I have my good days Xel, we all can't be great and magnificient every game like you. </3
          you can't be great or magnificent in any game

          Originally posted by flashflash account
          I like killing xiz
          por que

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #1655
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by flashflash account
            I like killing xiz
            Me too, but not this phase, this time.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • lurker
              ur worst nitemare
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 1628

              #1656
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              I mean we always have the original:

              some feathery f**k

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #1657
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Makilaz
                you can't be great or magnificent in any game


                por que
                you're running out of steam it seems. That's upsetting. =/
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • lurker
                  ur worst nitemare
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 1628

                  #1658
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  roundbox is ignoring my vote on makilaz
                  some feathery f**k

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #1659
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by lurker
                    roundbox is ignoring my vote on makilaz
                    ignoring or knows it's a pointless vote..... hmmmmm. :thinkingemoji:
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • roundbox
                      fhqwhgads
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 2086

                      #1660
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by lurker
                      roundbox is ignoring my vote on makilaz
                      Fixed.
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                      Comment

                      • lurker
                        ur worst nitemare
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jan 2003
                        • 1628

                        #1661
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        i really don't like lar for bad reasons and he also doesn't appear to be here
                        some feathery f**k

                        Comment

                        • sanzath
                          retired from rhythm games
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 322

                          #1662
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          actually. tbh. lurker

                          I see Lurker as a huge non-conformist

                          he was being really pissy about people posting full reads lists on d0

                          and then he did one himself #950

                          so it could be peer pressure and a wolf thinking "damn I gotta do this too"

                          also I'm just a tiny bit suspicious of people townreading me
                          Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                          your name should be wolf
                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #1663
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by flashflash account
                            I like killing xiz
                            aint happenin kiddo

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #1664
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              lurker shouldnt die today

                              Comment

                              • flashflash account
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2017
                                • 567

                                #1665
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                makilaz
                                aka mikey

                                -----

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

                                Originally posted by QueenAshy
                                I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
                                Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                                seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

                                Comment

                                Working...