TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellonxcollie
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Dec 2006
    • 1303

    #1621
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    get a room you guys
    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #1622
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by mellonxcollie
      who on this wagon actually thinks I am a wolf
      not me.

      vote mml with me please
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #1623
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Actually nevermind. Keep doing it. it's good morale.
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • Makilaz
          TWG Princess
          • May 2006
          • 1094

          #1624
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          i still do

          that didnt magically stop being a thing
          the question i was getting at was why jump on the mello wagon if it's still a thing

          you're putting a weirdly low amount of pressure/effort into getting your target killed and i'm trying to understand why

          Comment

          • sanzath
            retired from rhythm games
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2005
            • 322

            #1625
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            i still do

            that didnt magically stop being a thing
            the homestuck is leaking
            Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
            your name should be wolf
            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #1626
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
              Blind, you should stop getting into battles with Mak.

              You're getting competitively roasted.
              call me peanuts cause I'm doing it like it's my job :sunglassesemoji:
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #1627
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                not me.

                vote mml with me please
                No. NO. Its with me, I was here FIRST
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #1628
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  What if I do this

                  MML
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #1629
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                    What if I do this

                    MML
                    Fuck yeah
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #1630
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Makilaz
                      the question i was getting at was why jump on the mello wagon if it's still a thing

                      you're putting a weirdly low amount of pressure/effort into getting your target killed and i'm trying to understand why
                      cause im trying to get you and other people to see something

                      town doesnt always follow optimal stratagies

                      town doesnt always do what makes sense

                      often they do shit thats wolfy and makes no sense.

                      in my case there is absolutely no net reason or benefit for me to vote mello besides the fact that i felt like it at the time

                      the main thing you have going for you is you seem to understand that better than you have at the beginning of the phase
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1631
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        freezin not commenting about hate and voting mellon well after the vibe was off mellon is concerning

                        hate

                        if hate flips scum freez will be a person i wanna look at tomorrow more

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #1632
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Going away for a bit. I will be on mobile the rest of the phase.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • Makilaz
                            TWG Princess
                            • May 2006
                            • 1094

                            #1633
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by blindreper1179
                            call me peanuts cause I'm doing it like it's my job :sunglassesemoji:
                            call you peanuts cause i'm having an allergic reaction to your posts

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #1634
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              MML

                              you should save assigning blame for and decrying hateandhatred, me, and everyone else on that meme wagon for after mello dies.

                              because before that happens it means almost nothing.

                              UNLESS YOU THINK I HAVE AN AGENDA :shades:
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #1635
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                freezin not commenting about hate and voting mellon well after the vibe was off mellon is concerning

                                hate

                                if hate flips scum freez will be a person i wanna look at tomorrow more
                                i did comment about hate you blind mofo
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...