TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #1666
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by flashflash account
    makilaz
    excuse you

    Comment

    • sanzath
      retired from rhythm games
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2005
      • 322

      #1667
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Xiz
      lurker shouldnt die today
      explain

      I'll go see if it's explained in your readslist, but explain anyway ty
      Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
      your name should be wolf
      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #1668
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        I have my good days Xel, we all can't be great and magnificient every game like you. </3
        Yes you can you make the choice not to.

        I get being sick or having a kid but you're not exactly known for being great on D0

        and irl always feels like slank coming from you to get through d0

        Comment

        • Makilaz
          TWG Princess
          • May 2006
          • 1094

          #1669
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by flashflash account
          makilaz
          please explain either this vote or why you like killing xiz, i don't care which

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #1670
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Xiz
            lurker shouldnt die today
            *clears throat*

            I was thinking the...

            BBBBAAAAAAAA
            BBBAAAAAAA*
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • sanzath
              retired from rhythm games
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2005
              • 322

              #1671
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Xiz
              5. lurker

              He's trying.
              ok
              Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
              your name should be wolf
              Originally posted by Hakulyte
              I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #1672
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                unvote

                Comment

                • lurker
                  ur worst nitemare
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 1628

                  #1673
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by sanzath
                  he was being really pissy about people posting full reads lists on d0
                  i literally did the exact opposite of this:

                  Originally posted by lurker
                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  Kill flashflash for full reads list in first 24 hours
                  can you actually name a time where this read worked because the only time i can think of where someone got lynched over this was charu getting mislynched in the villains game
                  Originally posted by lurker
                  so what you're saying is nobody has been correctly lynched off of giving a reads list in the first 24 hours of a game
                  okay
                  Originally posted by lurker
                  my last post vastly underplays how much i'm loathing this whole idea of people being readable off of shit like that
                  how fucking dare you
                  some feathery f**k

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #1674
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by sanzath
                    explain

                    I'll go see if it's explained in your readslist, but explain anyway ty
                    i have like 4 words about lurker in there


                    This is lurkers town tryhard mode, similar to what I just saw in the capitalism game. I think lurker is improving as a player from the past 2-3 games he has played and i keep getting towny vibes from what he has posted so far. Nothing has struck me as scummy at all.

                    His posts appear to me as though they are trying to move the game forward, or at least trying to get clarification from people. I can pull examples but not right now because I really dont think it's important right now.

                    Comment

                    • mellonxcollie
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 1303

                      #1675
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      ind hello how are you
                      Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #1676
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                        ind hello how are you
                        who are you voting for today and why

                        Comment

                        • mellonxcollie
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 1303

                          #1677
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Makilaz
                          who are you voting for today and why
                          is this toward me? i don't know yet
                          Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #1678
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD


                            VOTE COUNT
                            thesunfan -> thesunfan
                            blindreper1179 -> thesunfan
                            FreezinIce -> thesunfan
                            flashflash account -> Makilaz
                            Makilaz -> FreezinIce
                            Hateandhatred -> thesunfan
                            lurker -> thesunfan
                            thesunfan -> Hakulyte
                            Xelnya -> MixMasterLar
                            Hakulyte -> flashflash acount
                            storn42 -> storn42
                            blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
                            Makilaz -> flashflash account
                            storn42 -> flashflash account
                            Xiz -> Hakulyte
                            sanzath -> inDheart
                            sanzath -> Makilaz
                            Xelnya -> storn42
                            FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
                            Hateandhatred -> Unvote
                            flashflash account -> lurker
                            flashflash account -> Makilaz
                            Hakulyte -> DarkManticoreX2
                            thesunfan -> Unvote
                            storn42 -> storn42
                            storn42 -> flashflash account
                            Xiz -> flashflash account
                            flashflash account -> Xiz
                            Xiz -> Hakulyte
                            blindreper1179 -> MixMasterLar
                            flashflash account -> MixMasterLar
                            flashflash account -> Xiz
                            thesunfan -> Xelnya
                            Xelnya -> Unvote
                            sanzath -> Unvote
                            lurker -> lurker
                            lurker -> Unvote
                            lurker -> flashflash account
                            MixMasterLar -> Xiz
                            DarkManticoreX2 -> Xelnya
                            Hakulyte -> Wayward Vagabond
                            Hakulyte -> Unvote
                            Xelnya -> flashflash account
                            Hakulyte -> thesunfan
                            inDheart -> blindreper1179
                            Wayward Vagabond -> inDheart
                            Xiz -> thesunfan
                            Xelnya -> Unvote
                            Xiz -> Unvote
                            sanzath -> mellonxcollie
                            FreezinIce -> thesunfan
                            thesunfan -> mellonxcollie
                            Xiz -> mellonxcollie
                            lurker -> Unvote
                            Hateandhatred -> mellonxcollie
                            lurker -> Makilaz
                            DarkManticoreX2 -> Hateandhatred
                            FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
                            Makilaz -> Hateandhatred
                            FreezinIce -> mellonxcollie
                            sanzath -> Unvote
                            DarkManticoreX2 -> MixMasterLar
                            Xiz -> Hateandhatred
                            FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
                            sanzath -> Hakulyte
                            sanzath -> lurker
                            flashflash account -> Makilaz
                            inDheart -> Unvote

                            ---


                            MixMasterLar
                            X.X.X
                            mellonxcollie
                            X.X
                            Makilaz
                            X.X
                            Hateandhatred
                            X.X
                            Xiz
                            X
                            flashflash account
                            X
                            thesunfan
                            X
                            inDheart
                            X
                            lurker
                            X



                            ---

                            Unvote:

                            Xelnya
                            inDheart

                            Yet to vote:

                            mellonxcollie

                            ---

                            Today's theme:
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #1679
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              Yes you can you make the choice not to.

                              I get being sick or having a kid but you're not exactly known for being great on D0

                              and irl always feels like slank coming from you to get through d0
                              And that's exactly why I stopped playing because I hate using irl to be "cover" as slacking. I put what I can into the games, and I call out and prod when I feel it's necessary. I can admit I'm not amazing at this game, so I miss some obvious shit to you guys, but to me, I call out what I see.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • sanzath
                                retired from rhythm games
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 322

                                #1680
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by lurker
                                i literally did the exact opposite of this:

                                how fucking dare you
                                shit

                                you are absolutely correct

                                you were pissy about people scumreading d0 readslists, my bad
                                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                                your name should be wolf
                                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                                I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                                Comment

                                Working...